Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this guy

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...7-64796d9cec81
    because I said so!

Many writings, bloggings and pic included in link.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry but there's just too much info on that page. The part we all should be focusing onto for typing purposes is the one that says :

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha!!

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick "Justice" Titanium's Interests
    General Being some kind of internet hurricane.
    Music Everything. Mostly metal. Check my friend list for but a taste of the face-melting menagerie that is my musical tastes.
    Films Mostly actions and comedies.
    Television Mostly comedies and sci-fis.
    Books Mostly action/sci-fi/fantasy.
    Heroes Me and most of my mates are parking lot heroes If you have to ask...hang around the maccas carpark sometime
    Groups: The Mowbray fuckers group.....x..core..and shit, Smashing Pumpkins fans of the World
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    some words from him for you

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and more....
    Nick Titanium’s Manifesto

The more I think about it the more I am made aware of the indomitable power of the individual. We all (speaking purely in generalities) share the illusion that we are powerless to change who we are and what we are which is why are possessed of such fear of the world. If we truly believed that we controlled our lives then we would have no fear whatsoever...fear is of the unknown, knowledge is power, so fear is of power. Educate yourself as to who and what you are that you might take control of your life.

There is a simple solution, as fire is simple, yet causes incredibly complex disasters, and burns bright for all the world to see. Fire is a chemical reaction, like the realisation of personal power. They are the beginnings. Once you light the fire of the mind, you must never let it go out, and it can. You must feed it fuel constantly. In this way, you must feed the mind the fuel of the soul, if you will allow me. You need to keep your brain, your mind, your conscious, focused on the task of self-actualisation. This is accomplished by not lying to yourself. The fire will grow and grow until you are far, far more than you are now. Like a building, or a forest, you are a stack of potential energy that must be encouraged to grow...to continue with the fire analogy, once lit, it must be guarded against the inevitable storms of life, that will put it out unless watched over. Do not overfeed a young fire with too much big wood. It is impossible to burn a great oak with a lit match. It must the felling of other great trees around, which were felled by the burning of the smaller ones around them, and so forth, for you to unlock the greatest wellsprings of human ability.

Lies, and deceptions, are all fundamentally our responsibility. Someone says something and you believe them because you think that you have no other choice, because as we are we trust those around us, we trust that the world will provide or not provide, either way it is a shield against the world, a shield against actions. And just as the lies of others are ours to believe or disbelieve, WE HAVE THE CHOICE, our own lies are the same. All the falsehood of life that we have gathered to ourselves to fit in, to be what others want us to be, we must cast aside. They must be burned, to feed the fire of the mind. We must choose to not believe their lies. To search for the truth that each of us in our hearts knows to be true. Do not hide that truth, ever. Never once bite your tongue when you see wrong, when you see falsehood. The Buddhists say that we have only one chance to make each moment as great as we can, that we only have one chance to do as much good as we can in any one moment. I agree with that. Do not hide the light of thought from the world around you. Let it light it up and let those that are willing to burn away what they had light their own fires and in turn their own fires, and let those who would rather bury their heads in the dirt do so as well. We can only light the fire in our own mind, we can only see the sunrise with our own eyes, not through anothers. In this way, while you can only see things as you do, others can only see things as they do. So your glory is yours and your responsibility alone, only you can ever, EVER, change who you are. Others must make their own fires. We can only provide a spark. It is the others, those around us, our brothers and sisters on the earth, who must blow that spark into life. So in this way we are the only ones who can change our own lives, we cannot change the lives of others anymore than we can the stars in the sky, without removing their choice and making it for them. Is there not enough fuel for the fire in your own mind? Be your own person. This is true of every man and woman on the planet. We are the only ones who decide who we are, even if we are not aware of that choice but on a near unconscious level.

I do not believe in the endless ability of man to be glorious. We are broken creatures. But we have within each of us the ability to touch pure truth, to touch the divine, and we feel fear and wonder. This is why so many of us run from it, for the less scary everyday... the lies we have built around ourselves. What I said before is true. We are scared of the unknown. As fragile, simple creatures we are scared of the unknown and there is no greater unknown, ironically, than pure truth. So we run from it. When we realise that we must give up our simple desires, our simple vices, our earthly vices, we are scared. That is a whole, new, unknown existance that we can see a glimmering of. Like the sun rising on the horizon, we must not be afraid of that light in the dark. We must not worship it like some primitive. We must run towards it, celebrating. And when the sun dawns, it will show us the filth that we live in. Where once we were content to eat filth, to drink filth, to speak and think and love and hate and live filth, we will see the world as it truly is, a place that is but a cradle for the being of the mind. And we must seek the greater, beyond that. We must seek the endless truth of the divine, if we are to have meaning in our lives. Once that sun has dawned, once we are no longer running from the light just beyond our vision, so faint at first we thought it a trick of the mind, we will see that there is no going back. Pull the covers back over your head if you must, but ignorance is bliss. Once you know then what you do not know now, you will weep for the simple world you once knew.

But do not be afraid, and do not despair. Like I said, we are the masters of our own destiny. We can make our own choices. When the fire of your mind is aching for more fuel, to burn higher, for you to be more than what you are, then you must feed it. And what do you feed it with? The fuel of the world, to be burned by the furnace of thought. A world only now revealed to you by the dawn of pure truth. Reach the divine, and do not be afraid. Be knowledgable.

What we are is but a stepping-stone to what we can become.

How's that for a fucking manifesto.

Be well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're all jerks! Lazy jerks I say!! It's been like 4 hours and no reply!!

/introvyrt stryfe
    SEE or ESE
    Gamma or Alpha??
    Let me know what you think!

My wifey and better half is the SEI 16types member Bee.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh much better!

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His style of discourse reminds me of hkkmr. He uses vivid metaphor to explain abstract realizations, and that suggests to me. But something about it makes me think as well. Maybe its the focus on "destiny" and personal choice. When ILEs do this kind of thing, they break down causes and make models; this guy stays in the metaphor the entire time without breaking it down in a way that would suggest . If this comes out of a personal struggle in any way, it would suggest role to me, because the "manifesto" suggests difficulty in applying the "will".

I'm gonna tentatively go with .

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so