Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 92

Thread: My Userlist

  1. #1
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My Userlist

    I've given it a whole new makeover, with basic justifications for each of you. If you feel something needs adding e.g. other possible typings that I've not included, PM me, and I'll either make the necessary changes or show you why I've not included them. Also, if you feel a burning desire to be on the list and you're not, or you feel you're not on the list for no good reason, tell me, and I'll stick you on. I'm pretty sure though that I've included all the regular posters here.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  2. #2
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It was funny when I left you off last time.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  3. #3
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ezra - WHAT MUST I DO to make it on to the list of all lists? Shall I do a jig for you? I am most offended.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  4. #4
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    I think you should made the comments box bigger for me. Surely i'm far more interesting than a few lines

  5. #5
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I think you should made the comments box bigger for me. Surely i'm far more interesting than a few lines
    shows what you know

  6. #6
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    shows what you know
    I don't want a few lines, i'm an actor not an extra

  7. #7
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I don't want a few lines, i'm an actor not an extra
    you could edit it?

  8. #8
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    you could edit it?
    On second thoughts i'd like to talk about Joanne. Only thing is she's not a user, and i'm not too sure if she digs Cyclops

  9. #9
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    On second thoughts i'd like to talk about Joanne. Only thing is she's not a user, and i'm not too sure if she digs Cyclops

    I am totally confused now

  10. #10
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    Ezra - WHAT MUST I DO to make it on to the list of all lists? Shall I do a jig for you? I am most offended.
    It's okay, chopin. You're one of the people I added to the list today. I realised that like jxrtes and Elro, where I once didn't have an opinion of you, I now do, because you've all posted much more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I think you should made the comments box bigger for me. Surely i'm far more interesting than a few lines
    For someone who's been here less than three months, a few lines is a deus ex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    I am totally confused now
    Haha, I love the way you added a smiley on the end of that sentence.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  11. #11
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    It's okay, chopin. You're one of the people I added to the list today. I realised that like jxrtes and Elro, where I once didn't have an opinion of you, I now do, because you've all posted much more.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  12. #12
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Interesting list there!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  13. #13
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good list E

    ya boy, -JuJu

  14. #14
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My self typing is not SEE anymore And I also never seriously considered LIE, that was just a joke.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  15. #15

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your comment about me is fairly accurate, though I think it's much less a problem now that you seem to have "chilled out" a bit compared to your first few months here. I do wonder though, how is the communication between you and other ESE's in real life? ...If you actually have any that you know of.

  16. #16
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    lol, is that why I'm not on your list anymore
    Shit, I can't believe I missed you off. Let me put you on.

    Done.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    My self typing is not SEE anymore And I also never seriously considered LIE, that was just a joke.
    Changed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Your comment about me is fairly accurate, though I think it's much less a problem now that you seem to have "chilled out" a bit compared to your first few months here. I do wonder though, how is the communication between you and other ESE's in real life? ...If you actually have any that you know of.
    I don't actually associate myself with many ESEs; rarely have I typed anyone as this. There is one guy who I (and members of the forum when I posted a topic on him) originally thought was ESE, but I think EIE is a possibility. I don't really know the clear differences in him properly yet.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  17. #17
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ezra, I find your userpages amusing.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please expand on your comments regarding my type.

  19. #19
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Although it says "A good example of an LII." under my comments on the page, it just stops there and I am left curious as to why that is the case.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  20. #20
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He is not, I repeat, not an LSE. Nor is he an 8w9. He's one of if not the most pretentious and self-deceptive people I've ever encountered.

    Encountered?

    You ought to just say that I've become an arrogant son of a bitch, and, I am in fact quite handsome. That way, I can be Satan, and your portrayal of me will be true.


    PS: Oh yes, according to your list you are SEE, so in you're eyes, we're opposites. How unusual
    Last edited by UDP; 05-01-2008 at 03:53 AM.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  21. #21
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like the new list.

    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  22. #22
    JRiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indian Territory
    TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    838
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know I'm relatively new, but I think I've made fun of you enough to warrant an intentional mistyping or something on your userlist.

    JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

  23. #23
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow, you actually have as a possible typing for me - that's pretty clever of you

    So, you see me as LII
    Yet I could also be ESI, LSI, LIE, and EIE.

    So you don't know if I'm EJ or IJ. And you claim I'm Si valuing as LII, but every other type is Ni/Se in your "possible type" section. Well at least you get that I'm rational. I'm very proud of you, Ezra.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  24. #24
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Ezra, I find your userpages amusing.
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Please expand on your comments regarding my type.
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Although it says "A good example of an LII." under my comments on the page, it just stops there and I am left curious as to why that is the case.
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    I know I'm relatively new, but I think I've made fun of you enough to warrant an intentional mistyping or something on your userlist.
    JRiddy, I've told you already. You don't offend me. I think you're an insightful person.

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    wow, you actually have as a possible typing for me - that's pretty clever of you

    So, you see me as LII
    Yet I could also be ESI, LSI, LIE, and EIE.

    So you don't know if I'm EJ or IJ. And you claim I'm Si valuing as LII, but every other type is Ni/Se in your "possible type" section. Well at least you get that I'm rational. I'm very proud of you, Ezra.
    The reason I and everyone else is so clueless about you is because you are not genuine.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  25. #25
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

    The reason I and everyone else is so clueless about you is because you are not genuine.
    This is true, UDP, this is true. However, I think you are even deluding yourself at this point and believing it... so until you realize that... tough.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  26. #26
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Glamourama and I are rivals?

    I actually appreciate her existence. Joy, on the other hand, I want to strangle.
    Voted best beach in the world by yahoo 728 times!

  27. #27
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia View Post
    Glamourama and I are rivals?

    I actually appreciate her existence. Joy, on the other hand, I want to strangle.
    I've actually sensed this too (between you & glamourama) when you guys had your little spat or whatever.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Why?


    There, are you happy?

  29. #29
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,633
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia View Post
    Joy, on the other hand, I want to strangle.
    Who doesn't?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  30. #30
    JRiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indian Territory
    TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    838
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    JRiddy, I've told you already. You don't offend me. I think you're an insightful person.
    Damn it, but I'm trying so hard!

    JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

  31. #31
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uh...Fe is not dual seeking for an ILE or SLE. it's hidden agenda. doh!!! and there's not that much of a difference between alpha and beta Fe....it's the Si vs Se that's the diff. Sunshine Lively, if it is any seeking at all, which i doubt, is a combination of Si dual seeking and Fe hidden agenda.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  32. #32
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What a joke. But you're serious about this, aren't you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    The reason I and everyone else is so clueless about you is because you are not genuine.
    And what steps have you taken to discover "the genuine me"?
    How are you able to determine that I am faking things, if you don't know what the truth is?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    This is true, UDP, this is true. However, I think you are even deluding yourself at this point and believing it... so until you realize that... tough.
    Now, theoretically, let's say your wrong. How do I go about proving that? Or is this just a matter of your opinion?

    It is curious as to what you two are basing these "conclusions" on. Right now, let's not even talk about my type, but how you are so sure of what you are interpreting. Let's start there.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  33. #33
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And why am I on your little sig "disrespect list"?

    What has lead you to lump me in that group, particularly all of a sudden?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  34. #34
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post


    There, are you happy?
    Yes! I want you to answer why, Ezra, because I want the above! Loads of it! Actually I'm curious about the substance of the evidence or whether that I've gone masquerading as an LII for so long that my type goes by mostly unquestioned.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Who doesn't?
    oh god LOLS

  36. #36
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, just for a reminder to new people,a little while ago Ezra wrote this


    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I think it's about time to discuss UDP's type. The poll is there for archival reasons; I'm interested in getting a general consensus on whether or not he is an LSE at this time.

    Personally, I'm beginning to accept it, despite the barrier of opposition he received last year as he changed from LII to LSE. Thus far, despite his highly questionable methods of reasoning, I've seen nothing that plays contrary to LSE.

    I'm interested to see detailed cases for or against LSE (or another type, particularly LII) from those who are interested in UDP's case. Those who aren't, speak by all means; doesn't mean you'll be acknowledged though. But do vote; everyone's vote counts here, and I like big numbers for big issues. Even if you're not willing to contribute a case for a type, still vote.

    ETA: apologies, UDP. Fucking forum rules don't allow all caps for your name.

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=17859

    Blah blah blah.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  37. #37
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    yeah I can understand why ezra and SL saw this... however, I now have no intention of spatting with garmon in the future (:
    (Because I would kick her ass.)
    I like Jessica too.

    The thing is that I'm actually just a cunt and everyone hates me at first.
    Voted best beach in the world by yahoo 728 times!

  38. #38
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You two should still jello wrestle or mud wrestle though. It would be great publicity for the site, maybe get McNew some more donations
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  39. #39
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is that posh & becks?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  40. #40
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I've given it a whole new makeover, with basic justifications for each of you. If you feel something needs adding e.g. other possible typings that I've not included, PM me, and I'll either make the necessary changes or show you why I've not included them. Also, if you feel a burning desire to be on the list and you're not, or you feel you're not on the list for no good reason, tell me, and I'll stick you on. I'm pretty sure though that I've included all the regular posters here.
    You don't have to answer this, but I am curious why you think I am an "evident" example? (Or maybe you didn't have anything to say but you put me on the list just so I don't start whining.)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •