Thread: ISFps putting thoughts into words

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFps putting thoughts into words

ISFps, do you ever have difficulty putting your thoughts into words?

I constantly struggle to find the right words to say what I'm thinking, for some reason it's very difficult most of the time. I mean of course not with simple thoughts but sometimes thoughts that are only slightly complex drive me insane because I can't match the words to the thoughts.

Here's another question: Do you think in words? A lot of the time I don't. My thoughts are weird...abstract...I suppose I think in impressions a lot among other things.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do all the time and it not a good thing. Part is not having the confident and part is too lazy to put the effort to ask the questions in a way I want to ask.

I don't like to think deep about words/things cause it gives me headaches, lol. Hope it answer your questions.
    ISFP, SEI

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    I constantly struggle to find the right words to say what I'm thinking, for some reason it's very difficult most of the time. I mean of course not with simple thoughts but sometimes thoughts that are only slightly complex drive me insane because I can't match the words to the thoughts.
    Yeah, me too. (Even though I am probably not an ISFp.)

you've a great avatar, by the way.
    Last edited by Park; 05-01-2008 at 11:59 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.