Type the big Relational Database Management Systems here!
- MSSQL - SEE. It's kinda temperamental and imposing, and it makes you do things its own way. You have to respect it, or it won't work for you.
- MySQL - EIE. Kinda friendly, but ultimately too focused on some open-source cause. Also SLE Sun now wishes to use it to take over the world. Though easy to get to know, lacks advanced features.
- PostgreSQL - LII. It's the worlds most advanced database! But no one uses it. With its advanced feature set, nothing touches it in terms of sheer processing power. But it does not know how to reach out to people, and no one really uses it.
- Oracle DB - LIE. It's the darling of the business world. Every one wants Oracle because it means big business.
- Sqlite - IEI. Everyone just throws it around and uses it for whatever, and it couldn't be happier about it.
Man I'm a nerd.