Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: subtypes of IEIs/INFps on this forum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    *sigh*

You people are frustrating me here. Am I crazy and the only one who notices it?
    Now I'm perplexed. Notices what?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, aurora, please, please don't get mad at me for this...

Doesn't anyone notice an Si-Ni tension between aurora and the INFps here?

I can't say that I ever really feel competitive with other INFps, but I do get annoyed by them. And different ones annoy me in a different way. (being honest mode) Like Baby and Maize seem condecending to me. I've heard that more NT types come off as condecending and I can see that, but its much more potent in INFps. Another thing is that they pretend to know what they are talking about, and don't do it well. If you want to come off as a know-it-all, at least make sure you can back up all you say.
    The part in bold is a common complaint that sensors have about their intuitive companions.

Then, she says that INFps "talk out of their ass"... while you and Baby defend it! Ni types aren't as annoyed as people "talking out of their ass" it seems.

But, hey, what they fuck do I know...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, she said...

BTW-I am completely guilty of most of my critisism, so that doesn't need to be pointed out. I also can't back up my opinions with facts, I can only offer my observations, ideas and feelings based on reading different posts by different people.
    She said she was guilty of not being able to back up her thoughts with facts (which can also be said as "outward logical expression", or, Te).

What it seemed like she was complaining about was people pretending to be knowlegable on several areas when they really are not. If you go on to a place like IntuitiveCentral.com or ENTP.org, you will notice that the intuitives on there complain that the biggest problems they see sensors having with them is that they don't seem "genuine" or real.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, she doesn't have a type thread. Someone could start one if this is that big an issue. I personally think she's an INFp, and I've talked to her A LOT.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I suppose I oughta start a thread based one what my type is....eh?

Creepy-pokeball

No takers, eh? We could get all of them done together so that they could make sense but I guess not :/

Creepy-

You weren't very clear on what exactly you wanted to happen. If you make it clearer I promise I'll think of something worthwhile to post :wink:

Creepy-pokeball

Well, we all did the translations a few months ago. Now all we need to do is apply them, reconfigure the wording to make it make sense and then configure the entirity so is had readable flow. Then after that, it should be read again to make sure it actually makes sense.

I did the majority of subtype 1. Subtype 2 needs a lot of work. Would anyone life to take subtype part two and edit it so that it makes sense? If everyone took a chunk, we could do this. I also thing it would be wise to do this as a whole so that we can agree on it by double-checking.

btw theyre not easy to do. You have to sit there and think of how it would be in American English so that it actually makes sense AND to make sure that the meaning isnt edited out. oy vey...

The reason I feel that this type of project is important is so that we can actually compare/contrast themto that whole. At least we'd have something to work from.

Creepy-

Ok, I'll give the Diplomat a go...

DIPLOMAT

The ethical subtype (strong creative function of Fe) comes across as a soft, charming and emotional person. It usually appears enthusiastic and optimistic. It has a good sense of humour and can laugh about its shortcomings. It is ironic, sly, unpredictable and inconsistent in behavior and conversation. Creating original contrasts, it can unexpectedly prick and so rapidly embrace, kiss. Artistic, charming, are natural in the contact, now and then even with the nuance of familiarity and unceremoniousness. It knows how to draw together distance. It is courteous, amiable and thoughtful. At times it is simply fascinating, is so great of its skill pleasing and of locating to itself people. It knows how to persuade. It presents requests in such form, which to it is difficult to refuse. Motions are elegant and can even be theatrical. Gait is often graceful yet rapid. Speech is usually emotional, rich in nuances and sometimes melodious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion: I find the repeated word "it" in these paragraphs to be extremely awkward. Maybe this word should be changed to the generic "he."
    Lyricist

"Supposing the entity of the poet to be represented by the number 10, it is certain that a chemist, on analyzing it, would find it to be composed of one part interest and nine parts vanity." (Victor Hugo)

Creepy-pokeball

I thought of that a few months ago but the problem is that "he" is shown with philosophical logic to not actually be as gender neutral as initially perceived so it's... gotta get creative or something. I dunno. Probably interlace it with other similar meanings or repetition.

Creepy-pokeball

DIPLOMAT

The ethical subtype (strong creative function of Fe) comes across as a soft, charming and emotional person. It usually appears enthusiastic and optimistic. It has a good sense of humor and can laugh about its shortcomings. The Diplomat is sly and unpredictable in behavior and conversation. By creating original contrasts it can unexpectedly prick and so rapidly embrace, kiss. Artistic, charming, are natural in the contact, now and then even with the nuance of familiarity and unceremoniousness. It knows how to draw together distance. It is courteous, amiable and thoughtful. At times it is simply fascinating, is so great of its skill pleasing and of locating to itself people. The Diplomat is skilled at persuasion. It presents requests in ways that are difficult to refuse. Motions are often elegant and can even be theatrical. Their gait is usually graceful yet rapid. Their speech is usually emotional, rich in nuances and sometimes melodious.

By creating original contrasts it can unexpectedly prick and so rapidly embrace, kiss.

^^ I think this refers to the defintion of: Prick-"A persistent or sharply painful feeling of sorrow or remorse. "

There are a few other confusing sentences left but I think it would be good to agree on the meaning of this setence because it is rather confusing.

Ishy do you know how to reword this better?

Creepy-

I suppose it depends on whether it refers to:

1) the INFp being pricked (by themself, through the contrasts they create) and rapidly move to embrace their companion seeking comfort

OR

2)the INFp inadvertantly pricks their companion through the contrasts they create and rapidly move to comfort (embrace, kiss) them to lift their mood back up

OR

3) the INFp has extreme mood swings, rapidly aternating between painful feelings (pricked) and enthusiasm (embracing/kissing others).

Creepy-pokeball

Which seems most probable for this subtype? This is where we need various ideas the most. It is so difficult to choose.

Creepy-

I'm.... not really sure. I don't even know what subtype I am, let alone recognise it in others so I can relate it to them. I only know what the poorly translated description tells me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12