Thread: atari teenage riot

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default atari teenage riot

me and hkkmr have tried VI-ing them before this group might have just been an entire quadrable (beta.) I think it's one of those cases where the quadra of the group is pretty obvious, but the actual individual types of the members may not be.

SLE, LSI, beta rational, IEI

SLE, IEI, EIE, beta introvert

SLE, IEI, LSI, EIE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do atr's vocals consist of screaming? And why destroy 2000 years of culture? They never really established the need for destruction.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the EIE guy (or are they different guys) looks more Te dominant than Fe dominant from those pics. The LSI does look like one LSI that I typed a couple of weeks ago. No objections about the SLE girl

First picture IEI reminds me of one SLI.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    why not?
    Well, why stop at 2000 years? What is superior about Pre-Christian Roman culture or even Greek culture? Is it a simple damnation of christianity? What about Judaism, or Islam? Do they wish to destroy 2000 years of culture only in the west? What about asian cultures? Are they somehow superior and deserving of survival in comparison with their western counterparts? Do they wish to destroy most of culture, or all of it? Surely, there has to be some parts of culture they wish to keep, perhaps music? Do they recognize their participation in culture? Is it simply indulgence in the fantasy of self destruction? Why would atr wish to self destruct if life is good enough for them to make music and videos?
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.