Thread: VI

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    We could try to compare our beliefs about V.I. if you are interested. We can both provide examples of, for example LSIs, to see if we have similar "prototypes" or not.
    My belief about VI is that it can sometimes point you in the right direction, but there are far too many exceptions to possibly try to rely on it for typing purposes. And the way people carry themselves and communicate are FAR more accurate indications of type than facial structure or body type.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    My belief about VI is that it can sometimes point you in the right direction, but there are far too many exceptions to possibly try to rely on it for typing purposes. And the way people carry themselves and communicate are FAR more accurate indications of type than facial structure or body type.
    Sometimes i'm more interested in her facial structure and body type than what functions she prefers.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    And the way people carry themselves and communicate are FAR more accurate indications of type than facial structure or body type.
    It depends. Sometimes V.I. can rule out a certain suggested type as totally impossible, and it such situations it can be very useful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12