Thread: PEPS correlations

Creepy-pokeball

Default PEPS correlations

Repost from another forum I use--

PEPS: Productivity Environmental Preference Survey.

Mine was scored by a visiting psychologist for a psych class. The scary part was that I scored similarly to the professor on the overall spectrum for global + visual (as opposed to analytical + any of the 3 remianing learning areas of tactile, auditory or kinesthetic). Normative range is 40-60%. Extreme areas are highlighted (I cant print the format out in text or I would).

Noise Level: Quiet over Sound 47% (gobal versus analytical- 1 point for global)

Light: Bright over Dim 58% (gobal versus analytical- 1 point for analytical)

Temp: Warm over Cool (gobal versus analytical- 1 point for global) 54%

Design: formal over informal 57%

Motivation: high over low 52%

Persistance: low over high 47% (gobal versus analytical- 1 point for global)

Responsible: high over low 52%

Structure: high over low (extreme ratio over 60% normative range) 67%

Peers: Peers over alone (extreme ratio over 60% normative range) 72%

Authority: Presence over Not wanting presence of 54%

Learning Variation: Single variation over variety (extreme ratio under 40% normative range) 34%

------------------------

The 4 perceptual styles:

#1- Visual: 55%

#2- Tactile: 51%

#3- Auditory: 46%

#4- Kinesthetic: 42%

----------------------------------

Time of Day: evening over morning (extreme ratio under 40% normative range) 33%

Time of Day variant, Late Morning: Does not prefer over prefers 45%

Time of Day variant, Afternoon: Prefers over does not prefer 53%

Mobility: Does not prefer over prefers 43%

----------------------------------------------------

Self-selection: Intake (intake of food/drink during tasks or not)- Prefers over does not prefer (no % required) (gobal versus analytical- 1 point for global)

---------------------------------------------------------

Global/Analytical score: 3 Global, 2 Analytical-- Global score.

Strongest areas of learning for all people: Global vs. Analytical, Time of Day, Perceptual Style, Light level and Design.

--------------------------

The psychologist knew MBTI and did say that global and intuitive are correlated. She also stated that males more often have a visual preference over females. I wonder why? She also showed us how to pick out these perceptions in conversation! That was so cool. I wish I could find this online. It'd be fun to see what you all get! But here is mine anyways

Creepy-pokeball

So no takers of correlations beyond global, eh?

Creepy-

Default Re: PEPS correlations

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    The psychologist knew MBTI and did say that global and intuitive are correlated. She also stated that males more often have a visual preference over females. I wonder why? She also showed us how to pick out these perceptions in conversation! That was so cool. I wish I could find this online. It'd be fun to see what you all get! But here is mine anyways
    IIRC testosterone promotes development of the visual cortex.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From this forum:

" intuitives think more holistic, broad, general, less detail oriented, less verbal, faster to grasp situations (extroverted intuitives) and tend to be far more on the visual side, less left brain oriented.

those auditory types, who are great at memorising the spoken word in detail, are usually more on the S side, those who remember their own understanding/view of what was said, are more likely to be more on the N side"

yes, it would be great if you could find a test online