Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: breakfast: the most important meal of the day!

Creepy-bg

Default breakfast: the most important meal of the day!

today I'm having 2 eggos with maple syrup, three pieces of bacon, a glass of milk, and cottage cheese with pineapple (haven't tried this yet, sounds good though)

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Don't forget...

The most important meal of the day to have at lunch time.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a couple pieces of pizza for breakfast/lunch today... and I'm almost positive that I'll have the same for dinner tonight...lol.

Creepy-bg

I only got halfway through the cottage cheese with pineapple before it became absolutely repulsive

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    today I'm having 2 eggos with maple syrup, three pieces of bacon, a glass of milk, and cottage cheese with pineapple (haven't tried this yet, sounds good though)
    Hope you don't have a heart attack!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Breakfast? Isn't it noon there?

But yes, I can't function without breakfast. It's always 3 scrambled eggs, a touch of salt and some butter and i'm good.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I'm a bum... yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ugh, i don't know how you can tolerate breakfast, makes me feel like a fucking slob for the rest of the day.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    ugh, i don't know how you can tolerate breakfast, makes me feel like a fucking slob for the rest of the day.
    I used to be like that... then I learned that it's one of those situations where you gotta just go for broke and eat all kinds of fucked up deadly greasy shit like lots of bacon. It sorta pushes ya over the edge that way through slobby sickness into just feeling goooooooood.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was always like that but then I found it to be true that when I don't eat breakfast, I eat 10x more food throughout the day. It's true. And eggs are the perfect food, they don't bloat you as much as, say, waffles and they fill you up just right. If i didn't eat breakfast there's no way I could concentrate throughout the day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But yes, I can't function without breakfast. It's always 3 scrambled eggs, a touch of salt and some butter and i'm good.
    what region of the country are you in?

Most days right about now would be when I start eating breakfast. And yep it's almost noon here.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an Amy's frozen burrito with beans, cheese, veggies, rice in it... I put it on a tupperware lid in the microwave for 2 minutes... then I ate it. This happened at 7am. At 11am ish I became hungry again. For lunch I will go to the dorm cafeteria. They have a salad bar... I detest salad. I'm going to eat it anyway. Then I'll try to find something to supplement my salad with. I'll try to talk loud enough for the cafeteria people to hear/understand me through the glass and over all the noise - it's really hard to communicate in that environment. Then I'll try not to drop my tray as I make my way to the cash register. Then I will find a place to sit. Then I will eat my food... with a wrinked nose... because I hate salad. After about half an hour it will be over and I will finally be able to move on to other things. The joy! I used to avoid vegetables when I was little. I would find places to hide them. I resented being made to eat them. Now, the irony, I force myself to eat them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was always like that but then I found it to be true that when I don't eat breakfast, I eat 10x more food throughout the day. It's true. And eggs are the perfect food, they don't bloat you as much as, say, waffles and they fill you up just right. If i didn't eat breakfast there's no way I could concentrate throughout the day.
    It's the opposite for me, the more often I eat, the more I want to eat. So while I can easily go without breakfast and a small lunch, if I ate breakfast i'd eat tons of fucking snacks and a huge lunch and continue snacking. It's weird. Saves me money anyway

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I had an Amy's frozen burrito with beans, cheese, veggies, rice in it... I put it on a tupperware lid in the microwave for 2 minutes... then I ate it. This happened at 7am. At 11am ish I became hungry again. For lunch I will go to the dorm cafeteria. They have a salad bar... I detest salad. I'm going to eat it anyway. Then I'll try to find something to supplement my salad with. I'll try to talk loud enough for the cafeteria people to hear/understand me through the glass and over all the noise - it's really hard to communicate in that environment. Then I'll try not to drop my tray as I make my way to the cash register. Then I will find a place to sit. Then I will eat my food... with a wrinked nose... because I hate salad. After about half an hour it will be over and I will finally be able to move on to other things. The joy! I used to avoid vegetables when I was little. I would find places to hide them. I resented being made to eat them. Now, the irony, I force myself to eat them.
    hate salad?!? like even with gobs of ranch and bacon bits poured on top? weird man, weird.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    what region of the country are you in?

Most days right about now would be when I start eating breakfast. And yep it's almost noon here.
    I'm in the Central Timezone. To me, breakfast = 7-10 am.

Creepy-bg

I thought people in Illinois ate lots of sausage and brains and shit for breakfast

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always count breakfast as the first meal of the day no matter when I eat it.
    Sometimes breakfast is at 4 pm.

Creepy-bg

I always count breakfast as the first meal of the day no matter when I eat it.
    Sometimes breakfast is at 4 pm.
    exactly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought people in Illinois ate lots of sausage and brains and shit for breakfast

Illinois people are gross.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, what is it with people associating all things sausage to chicagoans? I think it's the Superfans stereotype, lol. I visited many places outside the state and they made me say "sausage" repeatedly. I'm glad I amused them.

Creepy-bg

lol, what is it with people associating all things sausage to chicagoans? I think it's the Superfans stereotype, lol. I visited many places outside the state and they made me say "sausage" repeatedly. I'm glad I amused them.
    actually it had nothing to do with you being from Chicago... guys just like it when hot girls say "sausage"

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, well I LOVE sausage. Lots and lots of sausage. Bratwursts too. Big long bratwursts.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, well I LOVE sausage. Lots and lots of sausage. Bratwursts too. Big long bratwursts.
    I bet you do =]

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-bg

that picture isn't good for my self-esteem

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that picture isn't good for my self-esteem
    That picture makes me want a weiner.

Creepy-bg

That picture makes me want a weiner.
    what doesn't?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8===D

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even better than breakfast is breakfast-dinner.

i love love love bisquick pancakes with maple syrup and butter. and some well cooked bacon. can you say bagels and lox and cream cheese? danish is awesome. and cinnamon rolls.

breakfast rocks.

too bad most days i just have coffee and vanilla soy milk *shrugs*

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    even better than breakfast is breakfast-dinner.

i love love love bisquick pancakes with maple syrup and butter. and some well cooked bacon. can you say bagels and lox and cream cheese? danish is awesome. and cinnamon rolls.

breakfast rocks.

too bad most days i just have coffee and vanilla soy milk *shrugs*
    Hell yeah, breakfast dinners rock. I hate it when people look at my pancakes at 10pm and their like "Luis, isn't not breakfast time right now! giggle".

They don't giggle for long when i ram my fist into their smug face.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    i love love love bisquick pancakes with maple syrup and butter. and some well cooked bacon.
    YES. Pancakes were my favorite food of all time. Slightly undercooked bisquick pancakes drenched in syrup and butter...I can't remember the last time i had a pancake. Too bad they make me feel disgusting.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my mind and had fruit instead. My salad plan, it just didn't work out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I changed my mind and had fruit instead. My salad plan, it just didn't work out.
    fruit salad.

Creepy-bg

YES. Pancakes were my favorite food of all time. Slightly undercooked bisquick pancakes drenched in syrup and butter...I can't remember the last time i had a pancake. Too bad they make me feel disgusting.
    it's gotta be a big scoop of that whipped dinner pancake butter... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

go eat some pancakes Jessica, your soul will thank you!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking I'm giving my post a title

fruit salad.
    yes, it's the same thing. Excellent.
    Last edited by marooned; 04-22-2008 at 08:29 PM. Reason: now it should technically theoretically have a title entitled "I'm giving my post a title"

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been having serious salad cravings for the last few weeks. Salad is good food. I think i'm going to start turning green. I've eaten so much salad lately it's shocking. Ceasar is great. Or some salad with pecans and italian dressing. Culvers has the best, who knows what i'm talking about?! When people are dreaming of chocolate, i'm dreaming of salad. I guess this is a good craving.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been having serious salad cravings for the last few weeks. Salad is good food. I think i'm going to start turning green. I've eaten so much salad lately it's shocking. Ceasar is great. Or some salad with pecans and italian dressing. Culvers has the best, who knows what i'm talking about?! When people are dreaming of chocolate, i'm dreaming of salad. I guess this is a good craving.
    yess omgsh salads are the best.

I like the kind with little tangerine slices in it too. I forgot the name of that type of salad though.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ceasar was my favorite until I learned the dressing has anchovies in the mix. Now I can only tolerate it once every so often if i block that fact out. I'm a huge fan of salads with nuts in them. Pecans, cashews, peanuts. I'm going to have to pick up one tonight.

I love my sausage and nuts, what can i say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast