Thread: Rashida Jones

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rashida Jones

she seems really scattered, I saw a pic of her apt and it was not, filthy or messy but just scattered. She studied religion and philosophy at Harvard. She said she was dumped a lot in college.

I'd thought she was INFj before but now I'm thinking she might be INTj. What do you think is her type? Yes, she does remind me of myself.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's her former (hot) fiance DJ and producer Mark Ronson

looks to be some xnxp or isfp

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark Ronson is such an IEI

I think Rashida seems logical... that's all I can really tell. And introverted.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Mark Ronson is such an IEI

I think Rashida seems logical... that's all I can really tell. And introverted.
    cool

i think the "got dumped a lot in college" pretty much seals it as LII

if the female LII doesn't get paired by the end of college its over

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she looks like ESI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    i think the "got dumped a lot in college" pretty much seals it as LII
    I hope you're kidding...
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    I hope you're kidding...
    like in a lot of humor there is a grain of truth

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Rashida Jones

guesses? I like her.

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like her too. I think she's Ne-INFj.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VIs as IEI. Reminds me of a few I know.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are right poli, and you're getting really good at VI

She is INFp.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    VIs as IEI. Reminds me of a few I know.

FYI, poli, the filatova portraits on socionics.org have a lot of quasi mistypings among them. Not saying she's not IEI though... I'm not totally sure, those pics could go either way. None of those pics show rashida jones smiling, and i recall on a pic where she's smiling she looks very much like an EII friend of mine.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default tea leoni

I also like her...any guesses?

-

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

hard to tell from that pic. Here she looks Fi-valuing.

But maritsa, if you want to make a thread on Tea Leoni, just make a separate one, dont derail this one.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    FYI, poli, the filatova portraits on socionics.org have a lot of quasi mistypings among them.
    how do you know? personally i think they're a good reference (based on my own experience), but i'm not going to proclaim one way or another how correct or not they are, because i have no real way to "verify" the typings - none of us do.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as VI, you can get a pretty good impression of the type VI from each of those 12 filatova pics collectively. Using a couple photo examples of Rashida is more for showing the resemblance off than getting the larger picture, so I think she looks very much like IEIs even though these ones aren't smiling much. I also have more filatova pics from her book, but not online, and you can use the expressions of famous people she's typed.

FYI, poli, the filatova portraits on socionics.org have a lot of quasi mistypings among them.
    Link me which ones you're talking about.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definite Gamma rational.

Double check VI and tell me which one: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...59&postcount=4

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But maritsa, if you want to make a thread on Tea Leoni, just make a separate one, dont derail this one.
    this is my thread
    I can derail it as much as I want. I can take it for a cruise and hope I end up in Hawaii where I can get a really nice tan and great coconut drink.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    As far as VI, you can get a pretty good impression of the type VI from each of those 12 filatova pics collectively. Using a couple photo examples of Rashida is more for showing the resemblance off than getting the larger picture, so I think she looks very much like IEIs even though these ones aren't smiling much. I also have more filatova pics from her book, but not online, and you can use the expressions of famous people she's typed.

Link me which ones you're talking about.
    well i remember looking through the SLI, IEE, and LIE ones with ashton and we thought a bunch of them VI'd more like the respective quasis.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is my thread
    I can derail it as much as I want. I can take it for a cruise and hope I end up in Hawaii where I can get a really nice tan and great coconut drink.
    well true maritsa, i apologize. I totally didn't notice you were the OP.

Yeah then, derail away!

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Tea Leoni as Te-ESTj. She's kinda like a more mannish version of Kelly Ripa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Galen, I agree with you for Tae Leoni's type; she does seem to be a J type perhaps LSE. She's definitely a J from this picture of her

-

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default faye dunaway

I should have called this thread "Maritsa's favorite actors" LOL

Try her now.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Galen, I agree with you for Tae Leoni's type; she does seem to be a J type perhaps LSE. She's definitely a J from this picture of her
    I have to point out that Ashton was the one who said LSE first. Just so we give credit appropriately where credit is due.

I said Fi-valuing too, so technically Maritsa, you're agreeing with all of us, not just Galen.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have to point out that Ashton was the one who said LSE first. Just so we give credit appropriately where credit is due.

I said Fi-valuing too, so technically Maritsa, you're agreeing with all of us, not just Galen.
    I'm sorry. Thanks for pointing it out.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except I thought ESTj before I saw Ashton's post?

Anyways, Faye Dunaway. Hmm, some Ej.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She looks like an NF
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rashida Jones - INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    It's hard to say, because there's only one low-resolution picture of each person. Better to have multiple shots of the same individual from varying angles and expressions, and high enough in resolution to better discriminate subtle details.
    There is somewhere in Universe Filatova's collection of photos with _several photos for every (at least for some) man_ in her gallery. About 7 years ago I tried to get digitized variant of it from her and Lytov (they both had it), but she was against it (probably because of books having part of these photos). In any case, to have just 3-4 photos is not enough for sure opinion about type in most cases (video is much better way to type). The truth is that many (>50%) people on her photos in books give doubts about correctness of their types, and according to general low match of typing among typers - the situation is not surprising.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Except I thought ESTj before I saw Ashton's post?

Anyways, Faye Dunaway. Hmm, some Ej.
    I know .

I was talking wrt in this thread.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry. Thanks for pointing it out.