TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type these typings

Text 1.
    "We strive to be happy, fulfilled, and loved, but yet how would we truly know what happiness, fulfilled, and being loved feels like if we've never been sad, empty, and alone???

Each one of us has every answer within our very soul. We look for advice or opinions from other people. Some we love and others we just look for approval. Have you ever stopped and thought that maybe, just mabye, you already know everything you need to know?

Abundance is our birthright....meaning we are born to live an abundant, glorious life. Full of desire, love, and purpose. Why then do we seem to never have enough friends, or the right job, or enough money, or enough love? Is it because of something outside of us that is lacking or something within us that lacks?

What IF.....what if every time you thought of an area in your life where it seems to be lacking you pause for a moment and choose to only look at that situation from a place of abundance and then make your thoughts based with that consciousness? If we were born to only be abundant than why do so many of us choose to live a life of lack?"
    More will be forthcoming...
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Text 2.
    I love music, bowling, poker, art, sports, food, and having fun. My fav. color is green because I like a lot of green things, including The Boston Celtics. I've got a lot of friends and a lot of family. I love 'em all. There was a time when I was the best three point shooter you knew, but I still got game. I am very competetive and I like to win, but I can take a loss in stride. Whatever your doing, bring your A game. Make 'em say WOW!! Then brush ya shoulderz off. Anything I didn't cover here, you'll just have to ask...Rock Chalk
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Text 3.
    I LIKE TO BE OUTSIDE ALWAYS IF POSSIBLE, I LIKE TO PARTY AND BE WITH FRIENDS, and I JUST LOVE TO BE ACTIVE AS MUCH AS I CAN. I am probably the realist person you will ever meet. I hate fakeness and I always say BE REAL! I am very outgoing and a people person.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend