Thread: Salawa/Isha

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Salawa/Isha

Quiet; introverted; good sense of humour; externally inexpressive

1. Doesn't talk much. She is this in the everyday sense of the word. If you're an ESE, you'll fall to the ground. Dead. It takes a bit - not much, but a bit - of extraversion to make her share what she's thinking. If she's in a group with two extrotims (i.e. Expat and I), she'll normally be quite passive, and rarely expresses her ideas. Until you ask her about something, and then you get some truly quality insights.

2. Knowing look in her eyes. Initially, I had doubts about her being an ILI, because I felt her expression arose out of Fe creative. Then I read this:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion
    In combination with the circles under the eyes described above this mysterious girl, perhaps, better than others personifies in herself the spirit of third kvadry, which is evinced by the twilight state of consciousness for face of two it is world - real and beyond. In it there is something mystical. Such impression, that she SOMETHING KNOWS...
    And it made me laugh, not just because the babelfish translation is pitiful, but because it is uncannily relevant to Isha upon meeting her and conversing with her. What I was originally attributing to Fe is actually Ni.

3. Gives the impression that she's thinking hard. Isha is pretty reserved, but I don't think she's doped up on Ni off on another world. I think she's making analyses and judgements based on her Ni. Even when she's not talking, she's present there with you, and she's thinking. Even when she's not watching you, she is watching you. She's not stupid, and she does know what she's talking about. She's logical; she can accept the facts. She doesn't give a shit about systematising her entire universe, but she's aware of the laws that govern it.

4. Difficult to read. Unlike a lot of people I know, Isha's actually very difficult to read. While I know she's thinking, I don't know what she's thinking. I said before that she's making analyses and judgements; she is, but what they are I don't know. The content I can't be sure off. This is because she hides her feelings well, and expresses only those thoughts she believes are relevant or are necessary to express.

5. A fundamentally good person. To be honest, I couldn't see an ounce of spite in her, and I find it hard to believe that she'd ever have the capacity to be a bitch. Despite an exterior many - including, what a surprise, the ESE - might find cold or detached, I sense inner warmth. She's a very comfortable person to be around. Weisband reckons ILIs are unapproachable (except to their duals, who actually like this). Well, if I wasn't her dual, I'd disagree. I find her perfectly approachable, and it's because of her mysteriousness and intelligence that make her such an interesting person to converse with.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Quiet; introverted; good sense of humour; externally inexpressive

1. Doesn't talk much. She is this in the everyday sense of the word. If you're an ESE, you'll fall to the ground. Dead. It takes a bit - not much, but a bit - of extraversion to make her share what she's thinking. If she's in a group with two extrotims (i.e. Expat and I), she'll normally be quite passive, and rarely expresses her ideas. Until you ask her about something, and then you get some truly quality insights.

2. Knowing look in her eyes. Initially, I had doubts about her being an ILI, because I felt her expression arose out of Fe creative. Then I read this:

And it made me laugh, not just because the babelfish translation is pitiful, but because it is uncannily relevant to Isha upon meeting her and conversing with her. What I was originally attributing to Fe is actually Ni.

3. Gives the impression that she's thinking hard. Isha is pretty reserved, but I don't think she's doped up on Ni off on another world. I think she's making analyses and judgements based on her Ni. Even when she's not talking, she's present there with you, and she's thinking. Even when she's not watching you, she is watching you. She's not stupid, and she does know what she's talking about. She's logical; she can accept the facts. She doesn't give a shit about systematising her entire universe, but she's aware of the laws that govern it.

4. Difficult to read. Unlike a lot of people I know, Isha's actually very difficult to read. While I know she's thinking, I don't know what she's thinking. I said before that she's making analyses and judgements; she is, but what they are I don't know. The content I can't be sure off. This is because she hides her feelings well, and expresses only those thoughts she believes are relevant or are necessary to express.

5. A fundamentally good person. To be honest, I couldn't see an ounce of spite in her, and I find it hard to believe that she'd ever have the capacity to be a bitch. Despite an exterior many - including, what a surprise, the ESE - might find cold or detached, I sense inner warmth. She's a very comfortable person to be around. Weisband reckons ILIs are unapproachable (except to their duals, who actually like this). Well, if I wasn't her dual, I'd disagree. I find her perfectly approachable, and it's because of her mysteriousness and intelligence that make her such an interesting person to converse with.
    +4

Creepy-Cyclops

There isn't really much to attribute here. Why not ISTp instead of INTp for instance?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    it fits me.
    Hot and all this on top? Fuck do I want to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    There isn't really much to attribute here. Why not ISTp instead of INTp for instance?
    I'm just describing Isha from when I met her. If you think she's SLI, talk to her about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    This happened when I met Rick as well, he and Expat did most of the talking. I tend to let people keep talking even when I want to speak because I hate interrupting (I don't know if you noticed this, I know Rick noticed and made space for me to speak).
    Yeah I noticed that. And when Expat cuts you off and you just take it, hahahahaha.

I don't think I hide my feelings, but most people say they find me hard to read.
    Maybe you're just not expressionalicious.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I'm just describing Isha from when I met her. If you think she's SLI, talk to her about it.
    I have no opinion on her type. I'm simply giving an example as how the description could apply to other types.

If you don't want to discuss her type why did you post it in what's my type? I'm not a mind reader.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

: Lack of .
    Okay, but why would his Se be any better?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I have no opinion on her type. I'm simply giving an example as how the description could apply to other type. If you don't want to discuss her type why did you post it in what's my type? I'm not a mind reader.
    Misinterpretation. My apologies.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the interruptions are concerning his being an extratim (and your being an introtim) as opposed to Se?

Creepy-Cyclops

Hey sorry to interrupt here, Se doesn't = interrupting people.

Creepy-Cyclops

In this case it is about Se because it's about being unable to act, to be aggressive when "needed", to be assertive about my desires, etc.
    Doesn't sound like it..sounds like a misenterpritation ..

Expats probably twice as old as you, done more things, and he's extorverted. So he's more talkative, more things to say and presumably more confidence. Interupting people is as much about these reasons, as it is being excited about what your talking about, or possibly just being rude and not letting other people finnish.

However, often Se will let someone interrupt them, if it's in their interest for overall 'power' positioning.

Creepy-Cyclops

You're misinterpreting me. I'm talking about why I let him interrupt me, not about why he interrupts me in the first place.
    Ok. But what I'm saying is that interupting people doesn't have to be Se. For instance, Expat, who doesn't have concious Se, has no trouble interupting people, from what you/ezra has said.

Consider type descriptions which say INTp's have no trouble interupting and/or being scathing to people they see as intellectually inferior for instance.

I don't doubt the reasons you gave me - because you gave them. I'm saying your misinterprating it as Se, is all. You may disagree, but I've explained pretty much why it's not. What you would like to take out of the reasons/slight description is up to you of course.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's obviously Gamma, and that description certain does sound ILI > LIE. I had thought she was LIE, based on conversations with her about the kinds of things she does irl, but it sounds like I was probably wrong? I've always known that I understand ILI's the least out of the Gamma types. Guess I have a bit more to learn about them than I thought I did.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think from talking to her on msn i was quite confident she wasn't an LIE. Her description of her life seemed way too introverted. Yeah she still seems gammafied to me so im happy. What did Rick type you as Ishy?
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI.
    Then i do not doubt
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would like to say that i was first to put isha as ILI > LIE. i could have told you all of this 3 months ago. i am god and youre all morons.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i would like to say that i was first to put isha as ILI > LIE. i could have told you all of this 3 months ago. i am god and youre all morons.
    Bullshit. You were all saying LIE and I was the only voice crying in the rain for her very clear introversion. And this is the undeniable truth.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salawa has a larger focus on vindictiveness and typical gamma sense of revenge than Glamourama, based on my interaction. I see a lot of Se blocked with Fi in Salawa. And based on some other things I've seen, if you combine that blocking with irrationality, it makes a great deal of sense.

It is not initially apparent with Salawa, of course. Perhaps such is true for Glam, too. But I don't have problems with Salawa being gamma (not that such was in question)
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Bullshit. You were all saying LIE and I was the only voice crying in the rain for her very clear introversion. And this is the undeniable truth.
    hey now, i was also in agreement with you over the introversion.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei