Quiet; introverted; good sense of humour; externally inexpressive
1. Doesn't talk much. She is this in the everyday sense of the word. If you're an ESE, you'll fall to the ground. Dead. It takes a bit - not much, but a bit - of extraversion to make her share what she's thinking. If she's in a group with two extrotims (i.e. Expat and I), she'll normally be quite passive, and rarely expresses her ideas. Until you ask her about something, and then you get some truly quality insights.
2. Knowing look in her eyes. Initially, I had doubts about her being an ILI, because I felt her expression arose out of Fe creative. Then I read this:
And it made me laugh, not just because the babelfish translation is pitiful, but because it is uncannily relevant to Isha upon meeting her and conversing with her. What I was originally attributing to Fe is actually Ni.Originally Posted by Wikisocion
3. Gives the impression that she's thinking hard. Isha is pretty reserved, but I don't think she's doped up on Ni off on another world. I think she's making analyses and judgements based on her Ni. Even when she's not talking, she's present there with you, and she's thinking. Even when she's not watching you, she is watching you. She's not stupid, and she does know what she's talking about. She's logical; she can accept the facts. She doesn't give a shit about systematising her entire universe, but she's aware of the laws that govern it.
4. Difficult to read. Unlike a lot of people I know, Isha's actually very difficult to read. While I know she's thinking, I don't know what she's thinking. I said before that she's making analyses and judgements; she is, but what they are I don't know. The content I can't be sure off. This is because she hides her feelings well, and expresses only those thoughts she believes are relevant or are necessary to express.
5. A fundamentally good person. To be honest, I couldn't see an ounce of spite in her, and I find it hard to believe that she'd ever have the capacity to be a bitch. Despite an exterior many - including, what a surprise, the ESE - might find cold or detached, I sense inner warmth. She's a very comfortable person to be around. Weisband reckons ILIs are unapproachable (except to their duals, who actually like this). Well, if I wasn't her dual, I'd disagree. I find her perfectly approachable, and it's because of her mysteriousness and intelligence that make her such an interesting person to converse with.