Which of the following statements about subtypes do you think are true?
(I'm using LIE as an example. Also, obviously, these assume subtypes exist.)
1. An LIE-Te uses Te more often than an LIE-Ni.
2. An LIE-Te is more like an LSE-Te than an EIE-Ni.
3. An LIE-Te is more receptive (or some similar word) to Fi than an LIE-Ni.
4. An LIE-Te is weaker in Fe than an LIE-Ni.
5. An LIE-Te is stronger with Si than an LIE-Ni.
6. An LIE-Ni is more receptive to Se than an LIE-Te.
7. An LIE-Ni uses Ne more often than an LIE-Te.
And/or, add your own.