Thread: VERY offensive description of SEI-ISFp

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VERY offensive description of SEI-ISFp

WARNING: If you don't want to be offended, STOP READING NOW.

This thread is a joke.
    It may even look bad for those who don't like this style of humour. You'll either like or hate this joke. I'm open to critiques though.

---

SEI's are really stupid. I fuckin' hate them. I don't think SEI's are evil. I just hate them.

SEI's are a whole bunch of hedonistic leechers. Less than SLI's, but they're still hedonistic leechers. They don't contribute to society, they just leech it. And because of this, they often look stupid to other people.

There are two main variants for SEI : S+D-, and S-D-.

S+D- (E9) variant :

Such SEI's are shy, avoidant retards. They're obsessed with avoiding conflicts, because they think they're unnecessary. Except that they are necessary. Besides, they're lazy,

Such SEI's are friendly, but lack the stubbornness and determination of ESE's. They don't like you, they just like everyone, because they think they're stupid humanistic left-wingers or something.

When in a communist group, such SEI's start to think they're communists. When in a Nazi group, they start to think they're Nazis. Such SEI's are very weak-minded, and can't have an opinion in anything, because opinion equals conflict. So then ? How is conflict evil ?

Such SEI's are comfortable, but boring. You know, LSE's are boring, but SEI Nines are even more boring than LSE's.

Such SEI's look like they're in a euphoric state most of the time. As S+ phitypes, they're usually empathetic, and are good listeners. They listen everything. Like there's a fuckin' hard drive in their head (girls don't have brains, but they can still have hard drives). They think everyone's gonna being friendly with them. Because of that, they're often deceived by people.

When such SEI's are in a sad state, they usually look unnatural and fucked up. That's because they feel deceived by the world. They think they already do their best, but it's not enough. They're likely to become alcoholic or bulimic, or even junkies. They usually think "why are all those pushy retards so successful ?". They play victim to get attention, because they're fuckin' stupid.

Such SEI's are overly sensitive. They shit in their pants when others offend them. Why are they so sensitive ? I don't fuckin' understand.

Overall, such SEI's look like shitfuck.

S-D- (E4) variant :

Such SEI's are really fucked up. They're not really shy or avoidant. Socially, they're really pushy, but physically, they're unable to do anything, because they're fuckin' lazy. That's why they look so stupid. They're likely to go to jail or to social services, because they're useless.

They think they're special or something, but they're not special. They're stupid. Unlike Nines, their life philosophy is built on conflict and confrontation. They're pushy, but lazy. That's why such pushiness doesn't look as natural as Sixes' or Eights'. People think pushiness that comes from Sixes or Eights is more legitimate than Fours'.

Such SEI's, you know, are physically very, very attractive. Such attractiveness fascinates most people ; they can't really explain it. They're not attractive like Cindy Crawford or Nicole Kidman, they're just... attractive. Can't really explain it. They're pretty much like black holes.

Such SEI's are aware of their attractiveness. But as they feel conflict in their ego, they're usually emos, gangsters, or junkies or even rednecks.

Such SEI's often feel sorry for themselves, because they don't get what they want. They feel rejected by others, so they reject others back. Actually, they're rejected because they're irresponsible and unsociable autistic retards. No, wait, they're not retarded. They're actually fairly smart. But that's useless, because... such SEI's are useless too.

Sometimes, they look pretty good, when they use their . But they mostly use , and tend to say useless things such as : "I like subdued lightings" or "I like to feel the cold". Nobody gives a fuck about their physical experiences, but such SEI's don't give a fuck that nobody gives a fuck either. They don't give a fuck of anything except themselves, because they're narcissistic.

Such SEI's are attracted by the least lovable people, such as nerds, rednecks, bureaucrats, stock traders, bailiffs, dictators or such. They aren't like they're seeking their dual. That's why they appear to like Beta ST's (ST means STupid) or Gamma NT's.

But they're truly attracted by ILE's. Why do they ? I don't know. ILE's are smart, open-minded, friendly, empathetic, energetic, lively... everything unlike such SEI's. ILE's seek SEI's because they're bored, and because with such SEI's, you can't be bored, because they're so unaccessible, and thus desired. SEE's seek ILI's for the same reasons.

Overall, such SEI's look like fuckshit.

OK. I deliberately made the S-D- description longer because SEI's tend to be described as S+D-. But that's not wrong, because most SEI's are S+D-.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Such SEI's, you know, are physically very, very attractive
    I lied, it was funny. That line made me laugh. How is that offensive???

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    I lied, it was funny. That line made me laugh. How is that offensive???
    That wasn't directly offensive.

Actually, I described SEI Fours as attractive people who behave in a repulsive manner.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mime repulses him...
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    Really? COOL!
    Machintruc come here so I can repulse you!!
    he can't - there is a field of energy around you which repulses him
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    he can't - there is a field of energy around you which repulses him
    Sweet I'm like Violet from The Incredibles. I always wanted super powers! Do I get a cape now?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The offensive descriptions cancel each other out by explaining how wonderful the duals must be to put up with the type being insulted.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)