Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 107

Thread: VERY offensive description of SEI-ISFp

  1. #1
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VERY offensive description of SEI-ISFp

    WARNING: If you don't want to be offended, STOP READING NOW.

    This thread is a joke.
    It may even look bad for those who don't like this style of humour. You'll either like or hate this joke. I'm open to critiques though.





    ---

    SEI's are really stupid. I fuckin' hate them. I don't think SEI's are evil. I just hate them.

    SEI's are a whole bunch of hedonistic leechers. Less than SLI's, but they're still hedonistic leechers. They don't contribute to society, they just leech it. And because of this, they often look stupid to other people.

    There are two main variants for SEI : S+D-, and S-D-.

    S+D- (E9) variant :

    Such SEI's are shy, avoidant retards. They're obsessed with avoiding conflicts, because they think they're unnecessary. Except that they are necessary. Besides, they're lazy,

    Such SEI's are friendly, but lack the stubbornness and determination of ESE's. They don't like you, they just like everyone, because they think they're stupid humanistic left-wingers or something.

    When in a communist group, such SEI's start to think they're communists. When in a Nazi group, they start to think they're Nazis. Such SEI's are very weak-minded, and can't have an opinion in anything, because opinion equals conflict. So then ? How is conflict evil ?

    Such SEI's are comfortable, but boring. You know, LSE's are boring, but SEI Nines are even more boring than LSE's.

    Such SEI's look like they're in a euphoric state most of the time. As S+ phitypes, they're usually empathetic, and are good listeners. They listen everything. Like there's a fuckin' hard drive in their head (girls don't have brains, but they can still have hard drives). They think everyone's gonna being friendly with them. Because of that, they're often deceived by people.

    When such SEI's are in a sad state, they usually look unnatural and fucked up. That's because they feel deceived by the world. They think they already do their best, but it's not enough. They're likely to become alcoholic or bulimic, or even junkies. They usually think "why are all those pushy retards so successful ?". They play victim to get attention, because they're fuckin' stupid.

    Such SEI's are overly sensitive. They shit in their pants when others offend them. Why are they so sensitive ? I don't fuckin' understand.

    Overall, such SEI's look like shitfuck.


    S-D- (E4) variant :

    Such SEI's are really fucked up. They're not really shy or avoidant. Socially, they're really pushy, but physically, they're unable to do anything, because they're fuckin' lazy. That's why they look so stupid. They're likely to go to jail or to social services, because they're useless.

    They think they're special or something, but they're not special. They're stupid. Unlike Nines, their life philosophy is built on conflict and confrontation. They're pushy, but lazy. That's why such pushiness doesn't look as natural as Sixes' or Eights'. People think pushiness that comes from Sixes or Eights is more legitimate than Fours'.

    Such SEI's, you know, are physically very, very attractive. Such attractiveness fascinates most people ; they can't really explain it. They're not attractive like Cindy Crawford or Nicole Kidman, they're just... attractive. Can't really explain it. They're pretty much like black holes.

    Such SEI's are aware of their attractiveness. But as they feel conflict in their ego, they're usually emos, gangsters, or junkies or even rednecks.

    Such SEI's often feel sorry for themselves, because they don't get what they want. They feel rejected by others, so they reject others back. Actually, they're rejected because they're irresponsible and unsociable autistic retards. No, wait, they're not retarded. They're actually fairly smart. But that's useless, because... such SEI's are useless too.

    Sometimes, they look pretty good, when they use their . But they mostly use , and tend to say useless things such as : "I like subdued lightings" or "I like to feel the cold". Nobody gives a fuck about their physical experiences, but such SEI's don't give a fuck that nobody gives a fuck either. They don't give a fuck of anything except themselves, because they're narcissistic.

    Such SEI's are attracted by the least lovable people, such as nerds, rednecks, bureaucrats, stock traders, bailiffs, dictators or such. They aren't like they're seeking their dual. That's why they appear to like Beta ST's (ST means STupid) or Gamma NT's.

    But they're truly attracted by ILE's. Why do they ? I don't know. ILE's are smart, open-minded, friendly, empathetic, energetic, lively... everything unlike such SEI's. ILE's seek SEI's because they're bored, and because with such SEI's, you can't be bored, because they're so unaccessible, and thus desired. SEE's seek ILI's for the same reasons.

    Overall, such SEI's look like fuckshit.


    OK. I deliberately made the S-D- description longer because SEI's tend to be described as S+D-. But that's not wrong, because most SEI's are S+D-.

  2. #2
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you for sharing your abyss of knowledge with us.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  3. #3
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ugh I hate my duals

  4. #4
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    ugh I hate my duals
    They're everything you're not, so that you don't have to be.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  5. #5
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Eh?
    Except you, because I loved your reply sooooo much.
    Seriously, "eh" is like my favorite word. Ask anyone.

  6. #6
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
    I think she's being distracted.

    If not, she should be, and you have every right to treat her as such.

    Worst case scenario, taking sarcasm seriously usually makes it funnier.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  7. #7
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I think she's being distracted.

    If not, she should be, and you have every right to treat her as such.

    Worst case scenario, taking sarcasm seriously usually makes it funnier.
    What are you talking about?


    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
    I'm not being sarcastic.
    I love the word "eh"
    Really! It's the my favorite thing ever.
    "eh" haha and "ay?"

    two letter words <3


    This post may sound strange, but everything in here is 100&#37; true.

  8. #8
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    I'm not being sarcastic.
    I love the word "eh"
    Really! It's the my favorite thing ever.
    "eh" haha and "ay?"

    two letter words <3


    This post may sound strange, but everything in here is 100% true.
    That is absolutely necessary. Weirdness is fundamental to Alpha. 100% is important as well. Evil numbers like 99 leave holes, like a tear through a peace of paper. No substance, but it makes the difference between one and two.

    That brings me back to two letter words. They are quite rare, but there must be half a dozen of them. It, ay, oh, eh, ih, um, ap, at, ak, ti, Fe, Si, Te, Qr... there is a beauty in simplicity. We should communicate in base 5 wireless.

    Ah, this is a good day. Sometimes being tired makes me talk my head off...



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  9. #9
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    That is absolutely necessary. Weirdness is fundamental to Alpha. 100% is important as well. Evil numbers like 99 leave holes, like a tear through a peace of paper. No substance, but it makes the difference between one and two.

    That brings me back to two letter words. They are quite rare, but there must be half a dozen of them. It, ay, oh, eh, ih, um, ap, at, ak, ti, Fe, Si, Te, Qr... there is a beauty in simplicity. We should communicate in base 5 wireless.

    Ah, this is a good day. Sometimes being tired makes me talk my head off...
    You passed, dear. I think I am in love with you.
    For once.

  10. #10
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    What are you talking about?
    My head off. I am talking my head off.

    You performed a basic change of subject, and I don't believe in sarcasm. Since in this situation it was appropriate for you to not be sarcastic, it is therefore appropriate for us to treat you as though you are not being sarcastic. It's a basic J principle. But even if you were being crazy, my friends often appreciate my practice of taking everything seriously. It makes for some great jokes. Therefore, even if you were being sarcastic, my theory of jokes suggests that we should not believe that you were being sarcastic, and therefore you were not being sarcastic.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  11. #11
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    You passed, dear. I think I am in love with you.
    For once.
    Admittedly, after a good night's sleep I will be much closer to approximately normal, which is not necessarily representative of reality though it can be construed as such. Nevertheless, I am glad to have pleased you, for the present.

    G'dnight.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  12. #12
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Admittedly, after a good night's sleep I will be much closer to approximately normal, which is not necessarily representative of reality though it can be construed as such. Nevertheless, I am glad to have pleased you, for the present.

    G'dnight.
    It's interesting that I only appreciate you when you're tired.
    People are their best when they are tired sometimes.

  13. #13
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im ofended with this description.

  14. #14
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought the E9 description was pretty accurate. Made me laugh anyway (although admittedly it doesn't take much).
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  15. #15
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am pleased that you have enough respect for E-type 2 people.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  16. #16
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    His command of English seems to be limited almost entirely to the words "retard" and "dude" (which he sometimes uses in inappropriate places). No thoughts on his type as of yet, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Don't forget "hate" and "offensive."
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX View Post
    You fail to mention his overly-frequent and disturbingly incorrect usage of the words "autist" and "redneck."
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    His jokes, as many have noticed, aren't really very funny, yet he continues to tell them.

    The utter absurdity of posting horrible jokes that are the absolute epitome of crude humor and then apparently laughing at said jokes himself, is just a never-ending satire.
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    what machintruc thinks about particular socionic concepts is irrelevant because he doesn't understand them.
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    I was trying to be funny, but it seems that I'm not really competent at it.
    Machintruc, go and tell your 'jokes' to people's faces instead of hiding behind your computer screen and anonynimity. See how long it takes before you get what you deserve (punched in the nose).
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  17. #17
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It takes skill to be funny chopin, make peace with this.

    I still support Truc's morals however.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  18. #18
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post
    Machintruc, go and tell your 'jokes' to people's faces instead of hiding behind your computer screen and anonynimity. See how long it takes before you get what you deserve (punched in the nose).
    Actually, I rarely have social problems with my humour.

  19. #19
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Um, what is going on?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  20. #20
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We are getting rage on truc and his continual abuse of the beloved Mediator type.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  21. #21
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    We are getting rage on truc and his continual abuse of the beloved Mediator type.
    aww leave him alone, he seems alright.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  22. #22
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    aww leave him alone, he seems alright.
    He's sexist.

    Let me find the posts...

  23. #23
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    He's sexist.
    now that is an unfounded claim dear.

    Explain yourself.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  24. #24
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't hate him too unless you have proof and a reason why I should.
    Until then, I am going to hang out with him because he clearly is getting outnumbered.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  25. #25
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    he's also racist, a moralist and french, but still a all-right guy... sometimes even quite funny...
    There is no problem with being moralistic or french hkkmr.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  26. #26
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    There is no problem with being moralistic or french hkkmr.
    Yes there is.

    Well, French is okay.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  27. #27
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    he's also racist, a moralist and french, but still a all-right guy... sometimes even quite funny...
    fine.
    if you say so.

    I was tired of digging up evidence anyway.

    'sides I should stop being a meanie. Even if he is all those things.

  28. #28
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    fine.
    if you say so.

    I was tired of digging up evidence anyway.

    'sides I should stop being a meanie. Even if he is all those things.
    hahaha
    Anyone who can call themselves a "meanie" is no such thing.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  29. #29
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    we're all just pitiful aren't we.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  30. #30
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    hahaha
    Anyone who can call themselves a "meanie" is no such thing.
    No despite the fact that I'm all "Ms. acceptance/kindness and all that jazz"...when I'm ticked off I can really let verbal abuse fly out of my mouth.

    Agh. I WANT to be nice. I actually used to be really nice. But now....agh.

  31. #31
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    when I'm ticked off I can really let verbal abuse fly out of my mouth.
    do it. do it. do it.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  32. #32
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I don't actually think he is any of that, at least no more then tolerable. Well.. the French thing, he is French.. that's going to be a problem one day...



    And you're not a meanie but gummie.
    Well there's one way to find out. We can ask him.

    Machintruc do you believe that men are better than women?
    That there are some races that are better than other races?

  33. #33
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think black people are better than white people because they have more melanin then the crackers. That is definitely material for superiority.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  34. #34
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So you guys are telling me that you guys seriously get a kick out of his offensive threads?

  35. #35
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I think black people are better than white people because they have more melanin then the crackers. That is definitely material for superiority.
    I'm sick of us white people getting oppressed.
    It's time to do something!

    Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    So you guys are telling me that you guys seriously get a kick out of his offensive threads?
    I never noticed them...
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  36. #36
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't take anything truc says seriously. He is just looking for an reaction from people like you.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  37. #37
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I don't take anything truc says seriously. He is just looking for an reaction from people like you.
    Machintruc, where are you??
    People are coming up with their own theories about you, are their theories right?

  38. #38
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    Well now you do.
    So tell me, did you get a kick out of it?...even just one little chuckle?
    Yes or no?
    No, I still don't know.
    Where are they, lol?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  39. #39
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    No, I still don't know.
    Where are they, lol?
    K forget the other ones.
    Did you get a kick out of this one?

  40. #40
    Gone. theMime.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    K forget the other ones.
    Did you get a kick out of this one?
    not that it even really matters...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •