Thread: On the Information Elements in Model B; Quasi Identical Types

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default On the Information Elements in Model B; Quasi Identical Types

Well as I've been trying to explain for a very long time, everyone has to value every information element. What is different about different people is the aspect of these information elements that each person values. The reason that everyone values each information element is that each IM encompasses a certain part of the psyche. Socionics founder Aušra Augustinavičiūtė used these Information Elements(which were defined created by Carl Jung) and tried to connect them to the human mind. She later went on to define them as the following:

= internal statics of objects
    = external statics of objects
    = external dynamics of objects
    = internal dynamics of objects
    = internal dynamics of fields
    = external dynamics of fields
    = external statics of fields
    = internal statics of fields

Fields and Objects

Fields are the information on the inside. They are the thought processes or the mental processes that go on in our mind. They are directly dependent on the object functions, which are the initial perceptions and external bodily information that our body takes in from the outside world. This is a very important part to understanding model B and information metabolism. The objects functions bring in the information which then the fields functions analyze or perceive. In model A, simple information metabolism is viewed as the base function connecting with the creative function (Ex. In an INTjs the function sends information to the function and this is how the INTj influences the world. Ne brings information back to the base function(Ti) from the outside world). In model B it becomes more complex (Ex. For INTjs, -Ti and +Te transfer information between each other in the base function). Both of these are examples of the Objects to Fields Information Metabolism.

Internal and External

Internal External is another axis of independence and dependence. Internal is the abstract subjective axis. Internal axis are typically our subjective feelings and ideologies on things. External is the concrete axis. This is typically what the internal axis is dependent on. Model A fails to correlate and information metabolism within this axis. For example in the judging axis, there are 4 functions; , , , and . Ti as derived by Augustinavičiūtė is external statics of fields. Fi is derived as internal statics of fields. Model A makes no connection of information between the two divisions of the psyche. Model B makes the case that there is information metabolism between the two. Basically Model B shows that abstract subjective feelings and ideologies are directly dependent on concrete information. This can easily be deducted through analytics that this assertion is correct. All subjective information must be based on the details of the world. For example, if I were to decide that I like pizza, I would have to make a abstract subjective ideal. But to create these abstract ideals, we actually have to have information to base it on. This would require one to pull up concrete information from the external functions. In making a judgment one primarily uses their judging function. In this example the sequence starts with Te. Te brings in the concrete data from the outside world. Ti then analyzes this information. Fi then uses this information from Ti and comes to the conclusion that it likes the pizza. Fe is our emotions due to this.

Quasi-Identical Types

Everyone seems to believe that Quasi Identical types are supposed to be similar in some abstract way. Functionally they are opposites though. So the question is, what makes them similar. I'm going to use INTjs and INTps as an example. In Model A INTjs dominant functions are Ti ESF and Ne ISO and INTps dominant functions are Ni IDF and Te EDO. From this view, there are still no similarities between the two. In model B, INTjs dominant functions are -Ti/+Te(ESF/EDO) and +Ne/-Ni(ISO/IDF) and for INTps their dominant functions are +Ni/-Ne(IDF/ISO) and +Te/-Ti(EDO/ESF). There is a similarity from this viewpoint. When comparing +Te to –Ni, one can notice several similarities. -Te is describe as the function of chaotic actions, while –Ni could be described as the function of chaotic ideologies. +Ne could be viewed as the function of comparative and relative points, and +Ti could be viewed as creating ideologies or laws based on a particular relative imaginary point. There are massive similarities between the base functions of Quasi-Identicals and there are massive similarities between the creative functions of Quasi-Identicals. This is where the similarities between the two come from. All the IM dichotomies have exactly 2 differences when comparing the function blocks between each quasi-identical type. What is the importance of these two differences is a subject in which I’ve thought many of hours about and we’ll continue to think about it until I completely isolate the IM elements in quasi-identical types.
    Last edited by Hitta; 04-15-2008 at 02:15 AM.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the great genius is back to educate us
    4w3-5w6-8w7