SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kelly

Khamelion, whatever.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suppose I could post my opinion, for those who don't already know it.

I know her pretty well irl, and I think it's extremely unlikely that she's got a Te PoLR. My top choice for her type is SEE.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People with Te PoLR's don't usually value me as a resource for whatever random information they're looking for, converse with me comfortably with little criticism or disagreement either way, and seek out my advice. Including the IEI's I know that I'm close to and get along with.

Yes, this opinion is subjective. But considering that Socionics is an intertype relation theory, I don't see a problem with that, as long as it's not the only basis for one's typing opinions.

Interactions with me aside, I think it's clear that she's ethical and irrational, and she gives the impression of valuing Ni/Se > Ne/Si.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    People with Te PoLR's don't usually value me as a resource for whatever random information they're looking for, converse with me comfortably with little criticism or disagreement either way, and seek out my advice. Including the IEI's I know that I'm close to and get along with.
    including IEIs? i think that people can disagree with you or criticize you (not you specifically, but generally) for reasons other than Te polr. i don't have a real opinion on her type as i don't really know her well enough to say. i could only really say with certainty that she's probably an irrational type as well as ethical.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    including IEIs?
    The two Te PoLR types I know best are my IEI father and my IxFp sister in law (who lives with me). I have two IEI cousins as well, but I'm not as close to them.

i think that people can disagree with you or criticize you (not you specifically, but generally) for reasons other than Te polr.
    Of course, but when I converse with those who do have Te PoLR's, if we're not disagreeing or criticizing each other, it's generally because we're being polite. At least that's how it seems from my end. (Some of them disagree with me or criticize me, some don't. Some of them I disagree with or criticize, some I don't.)
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose I should further clarify and say that it's not just Te PoLR types that I have that type of interaction with, but all Fe/Ti types if I interact with them enough. There's a certain type of communication disconnect that appears.

And Te hidden agenda types have this way of asking for certain types of information and input from me, and it's what Kelly does.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

joy since you know her irl, does she have that SEE thing where she flits from one person to another, gaining social territory, and basically cannot be controlled?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    joy since you know her irl, does she have that SEE thing where she... basically cannot be controlled?
    Yes

flits from one person to another, gaining social territory, and
    I have not known all (or even most) SEE's to be like this. And I haven't seen her in social situations enough to answer the question.
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I discussed her type with her at some length in the past, and SEE seemed correct.

As for Te PoLR types: I think the point Joy's making is that Te-valuing types tend to interact at Te "wavelength", which Te PoLR types eventually see as boring, annoying, or even hostile. If Joy can "let go" when in Te-talk in Kelly's presence without having to "police" herself, that's evidence that she's not a Te PoLR type.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I discussed her type with her at some length in the past, and SEE seemed correct.

As for Te PoLR types: I think the point Joy's making is that Te-valuing types tend to interact at Te "wavelength", which Te PoLR types eventually see as boring, annoying, or even hostile. If Joy can "let go" when in Te-talk in Kelly's presence without having to "police" herself, that's evidence that she's not a Te PoLR type.
    Yes, that's a good way of explaining it. If anything she encourages it.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Errr, yeah, which retard thinks she's IEI?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    One is not retarded for voting for an option on a type poll. Whether or not someone-considering-someone-else-as-retarded-for-such-a-trivial-reason is retarded is open for debate. (Probably not though, as that would lead to the person considering the other person retarded as being considered retarded, and how can one reliably trust the judgment of a retarded person? Although on the other hand, one could employ the famous logical technique: "it takes one to know one." )
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Yes, that's a good way of explaining it. If anything she encourages it.

You give disclaimers before you say certain things...and I say, "no stfu just say it geez"....Uh...essentially of course. ;P

SEI is ridiculous BTfuckingW
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    You give disclaimers before you say certain things...and I say, "no stfu just say it geez"....Uh...essentially of course. ;P
    Hmmm now that you mention it, even though I feel like I don't have to police myself, I haven't quite dropped the disclaimers entirely yet. I guess that means I still am to some extent. But even if I'm still using disclaimers here and there, it's still relatively unfiltered. I'm still saying exactly what I think without causing any kind of confusion or irritation or offense. It's like... I don't have to translate my communications into "the language of the natives" when I talk to you.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Hmmm now that you mention it, even though I feel like I don't have to police myself, I haven't quite dropped the disclaimers entirely yet. I guess that means I still am to some extent. But even if I'm still using disclaimers here and there, it's still relatively unfiltered. I'm still saying exactly what I think without causing any kind of confusion or irritation or offense. It's like...I don't have to translate my communications into "the language of the natives" when I talk to you. .
    I think we should factor in that in most instances we were in front of "in-laws"...who lets face it...need disclaimers every so often. I give disclaimers....mine normally come after whatever the hell I just decided to say. Heh...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    i thought SF club was more apparent than Se/Ni preference. but you agree with ESFp now, right?
    these are two very different SF's, from two very different quadra's, with very different values.
    it's is pretty obvious to me which functions i value more, as far as my own personal understanding of the theory goes.

yes, ESFp, SEE, whateverthehell... that is only half of it.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI is ridiculous BTfuckingW
    Pas necessairement.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    well when i had said "apparent" i meant apparent to me.

we wouldnt call, say, ISFp's and ISFj's "Quasi-Identicles" if there were not similarities within the clubs that cut across quadras. in many ways i think the club similarities are what's most apparent at a distance - in comparison to values. (which is perhaps why conflict and superego descriptions often entail mutual fascination followed by bewilderment.)

not pushing the ISFp typing anymore. i agree with your self-typing. but i don't think ISFp was out of the ballpark some time ago.
    Ahh yes yes...I've concidered all Fp types...ENFp the least i think, for whatever reason.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we should factor in that in most instances we were in front of "in-laws"...who lets face it...need disclaimers every so often. I give disclaimers....mine normally come after whatever the hell I just decided to say. Heh...
    true
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump for more votes

+attention ;-]
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+attention ;-]
    EIE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE
    LOL i thought of making a whole bunch of Kelly thread posts to compete with yours...thought better of it in the end
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You dare compete with the master?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Beta NF is more likely. Shows how much I know.

I will admit I don't really have a good picture of what SEEs are like in any case. I feel like about 95% of the people I know are Alpha or Beta, so apparently my typing skills are crap.

*shrug*
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always wondered that too. Why is it that the youth always seems to value Ti/Fe, and never Te/Fi?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I know is....

i value very very much, and with this i know the importance of

i find far more useful than and have a hard time tolerating too much ...seems to make me short-tempered.

i see the importance and usefulness of ...suppose i sort of revere it? feels much more easy going, useful, practical for me, personally. has the potential of intimidating me...which i despise admitting...

now and ....i think this is my downfall in not knowing which i am. too many have warped idea of what a SEE is supposed to be like (everyone's is vaaastly different imho) and how they show ....and it seems to me that it is extremely easy for people to slap on a label to any extroverted behavior. i see it happen a lot, first impressions people. LOOK DEEPER. i do it so why shouldn't everyone else put in that effort? if you care enough to make a judgment than i don't see any reason why you can't put the effort into really looking and thinking about the behavior from said person.

not sure what most of that paragraph has to do with my preferance for of My point is that I'm unsure about it...from lack of understanding perhaps...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you talk about anything imaginary, or even that far removed from reality? I've never really heard you get dreamy, in any way. I've generally observed you talking about your relationships to other people.

But I don't really know you that well, of course.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelly and I used to go on Fe rants all over the place for hours on end in the middle of the night, but according to her that's when she was "unhealthy." I still think EIE is more likely than SEE, however I will say that I offhandedly VI typed a girl in a t-shirt ad as SEE the other day and then immediately noticed that she somewhat resembled Kelly.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Kelly and I used to go on Fe rants all over the place for hours on end in the middle of the night, but according to her that's when she was "unhealthy." I still think EIE is more likely than SEE, however I will say that I offhandedly VI typed a girl in a t-shirt ad as SEE the other day and then immediately noticed that she somewhat resembled Kelly.

hahah, drunk sort of ='s unhealthy right?

maybe they were Fe rants, maybe they there Fi driven CRUSADES(the word crusades clearly implies )

EIE is lol....but i can't rule it out all the way...not honestly anyhow. i don't enjoy being distressed however i get bored if there isn't any distress. by distress i mean related drama. but you know...this could just be a random life stage. /shrug

me as an Ej though? >_>.....maybe....are Ej's stereotypically manic? im thinking on the others i know and they all seem to be.

Do you talk about anything imaginary, or even that far removed from reality? I've never really heard you get dreamy, in any way. I've generally observed you talking about your relationships to other people.

But I don't really know you that well, of course.

I talk about endless dimensional possibilities...which in themselves could be considered imaginary...seeing as we can only IMAGINE most possibilities. I think about everything I've done and the effect that its had on others forever AFTER I've long and done it. I do things first...without thinking it through very well. This works out to my advantage sometimes though...good and bad points.

I'm pretty good at being creative when it comes to making things up...or at least used to be. I'm currently playing this RPG game...have to make up a super villain and an entire back story for her. feeling a bit intimidated by it actually, afraid my creative juices will run out on me all of a sudden and then i'll just automatically be out of the game. how lame that would be....epic fail.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nvm. i misread.
    i think SEE is likely too. i've mentioned this before.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually know an SEE when I see one, and I'm pretty certain Kelly's SEE for more reasons than I can be bothered to explain right now.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/bump for no particular reason...maybe lol'ing will be involved
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't enjoy being distressed however i get bored if there isn't any distress.
    *cough*

I think about everything I've done and the effect that its had on others forever AFTER I've long and done it. I do things first...without thinking it through very well. This works out to my advantage sometimes though...good and bad points.
    I'm sorry, but you are just too much like me

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    *cough*

I'm sorry, but you are just too much like me

minus being annoying in arguments. i don't make loud noises of triumph before i've won, so that the other person can't even formulate a response back.

i think there are some distinct differences with how we deal with people....and you seem much more emotionally reactive in both your down-moods and upper-moods. if i am going to be emotionally reactive it's usually because ive been in a happy state of mind for more than a week...lol. i am able to get excited and what not in that way. i am able to speak openly and answer questions, love being asked questions especially about myself....however i usually quickly draw it back as soon as someone LIKE YOU LOL starts making fun or taking something ive said the wrong way and running with it in a loud, distracting way. this leaves me trusting no one....and i'll leave it at that to avoid the risk of accusations of narcissism.

i even predict many things ive said here will misunderstood and taken offensively when they don't need to be. i don't really care however, because i know what i mean...and i have the choice to be bothered by those who don't understand or do.

about the distress...i'm still saying that statement is true, except i'd like to add that i don't like being the CAUSE in nothing but negative distress. im much more amused watching a friend raise hell. i cant help but be amused when hell is raised. sometimes it is just flat out inappropriate and annoying however...it all depends on how its done and it what "state of mind" (drunk = meh...not very intriguing yet probably funny)

people learn things from distress, makes learning experiences more exciting.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think i need to state that sometimes...

looks like

looks like

looks like

looks like

i have to say, i relate more with the confusion involved in the first one. and understand the the second one more than the last two.

this makes typing oneself confusing
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure about the last two, but the first two are certainly true. Why are you even questioning your type at this point anyways? Gilly has always disagreed about your not being Beta. And if you ask him to list all of the forum members who he thinks of as Beta, he'll list like 3/4 of them.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think i need to state that sometimes...

looks like

looks like

looks like

looks like

i have to say, i relate more with the confusion involved in the first one. and understand the the second one more than the last two.

this makes typing oneself confusing
    i've noticed this too.

ILE

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've noticed this too.
    I've only noticed the first and third. Anyhow, I think Kelly is Gamma. She doesn't really "fit in" with the other Betazoids on the forum, imo, despite myself having once been sure of her being IEI and not SEE. She is either SEE or ESI, and I do think she knows herself more than others...

She doesn't have the Beta spirit so much, which I actually do see within Gilly, and I do think he is an EIE or perhaps even IEI with a major hidden agenda.

Kelly comes across more earthy, subdued, realistic to me. This is how Gammas in general come across to me anyhow, but I think she's cool =]

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I've only noticed the first and third. Anyhow, I think Kelly is Gamma. She doesn't really "fit in" with the other Betazoids on the forum, imo, despite myself having once been sure of her being IEI and not SEE. She is either SEE or ESI, and I do think she knows herself more than others...

She doesn't have the Beta spirit so much, which I actually do see within Gilly, and I do think he is an EIE or perhaps even IEI with a major hidden agenda.

Kelly comes across more earthy, subdued, realistic to me. This is how Gammas in general come across to me anyhow, but I think she's cool =]
    yeah...kelly seems SEE now. when she first joined the forum she was quieter, less likely to express herself. at that time she seemed more IEI, but that's also what she thought she was. but she connects well with the other gammas here and does not seem to have much use for alpha, so, gamma/SEE it is.

ILE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah...kelly seems SEE now. when she first joined the forum she was quieter, less likely to express herself. at that time she seemed more IEI, but that's also what she thought she was. but she connects well with the other gammas here and does not seem to have much use for alpha, so, gamma/SEE it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post

Good observations.

I think it's also good to note that her room mate is EIE, her room mate's boyfriend is LSI and one their mutual friends is SLE, and she has conflicts with them that are very notably related to having different quadra values.
    SEE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast