Thread: What am I

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What am I

Past
    Since childhood, nothing really fit me. Clothes, that is. Slipping off my shoulders, etc.
    I liked inventing things, but didn't have a lasting friendship with people. Mostly quite shy or introverted.
    I fought with guys when they got on my nerves, like a school bully even though I was a girl. Sometimes physical, more verbal. (Lol @ scrawny guys)

Present
    - No life. Pretty much looking for who I am. I also suck at following directions with too much detail. Directions that say something like:
    Describe the event that has a door with the $#$@@!@$^&^*%%^$%$, (2 pages long)
    - I still suck at friendships.
    - I don't spend my money. I just keep it until it's Christmas where you will be frowned upon if you don't buy someone something, and your family will avoid you after that. (I want presents, too.)
    - My room is a mess.
    - I avoid "romantic" relationships.
    - I love my doggy. However, I see Him Often backing away slowly when he sees me. Also bites me when I pet him.
    - Random dances and humming random tunes when I think no one is watching, but eventually realize that they are.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just from what i read i wanna say a beta ST... maybe LSI. more information is needed though.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    just from what i read i wanna say a beta ST... maybe LSI. more information is needed though.
    Hmm...
    What kind of information are you looking for?
    Another thing to add would be that I remember by sound, 2nd function would be visual...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can't really be typed off of such generic information, so to speak. Talk about how you think, your perception of reality.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    you can't really be typed off of such generic information, so to speak. Talk about how you think, your perception of reality.
    I'm not really sure what you mean, I thought about this question like this.

I analyze the question and see what it could mean. -> After getting a vague idea, never exact, I come up with an answer... that could be the answer that the questioner was looking for. (Which is about a million)-> I look at the pros and cons of the possible answers. While analyzing the answers What I'm concerned about is if I failed the question or not.

- If I don't know the answer to something, I tend to guess a million guesses, and connect those guesses with how correct it is to the question.

- I often think about what something reminds me of. When watching movies I think about the process used making the movie, instead of just looking at it.
    I'm unsure about if that's an Extraverted Sensing trait or introverted sensing trait. I'm famous for the quote, "You know what that reminds me of?"

I may also have this:
    Extraverted iNtuiting ability
    Using this process, we can juggle many different ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and meanings in our mind at once with the possibility that they are all true.

I may have Ti
    I'm either Fi or Fe

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tentatively Ti INTj

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Here
    I'm not really sure what you mean, I thought about this question like this.

I analyze the question and see what it could mean. -> After getting a vague idea, never exact, I come up with an answer... that could be the answer that the questioner was looking for. (Which is about a million)-> I look at the pros and cons of the possible answers. While analyzing the answers What I'm concerned about is if I failed the question or not.

- If I don't know the answer to something, I tend to guess a million guesses, and connect those guesses with how correct it is to the question.

- I often think about what something reminds me of. When watching movies I think about the process used making the movie, instead of just looking at it.
    I'm unsure about if that's an Extraverted Sensing trait or introverted sensing trait. I'm famous for the quote, "You know what that reminds me of?"

I may also have this:
    Extraverted iNtuiting ability
    Using this process, we can juggle many different ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and meanings in our mind at once with the possibility that they are all true.

I may have Ti
    I'm either Fi or Fe
    I can conclude with fair assurance that you're Si...that bolded part is one of Steve's common phrases, and he's Ti-ENTp. The way you described the pros and cons thing with connecting all the ideas to the central issue seemed sort of Ti-Ne, so my best guess is ENTp...you also seem P'ish.

What do you feel more comfortable with, Fe or Fi? btw, liking loud parties and jokes with friends is not Fe and being the silent, strong type who's loyal to his friends is not Fi. I can't let a newcomer become deluded by the bullshit that goes on in this forum.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fits ENTp description except for the introversion. Give us some more details, anything that you would think is relevant. The more the better.
    ENTj

"A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it..."

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
    - Thomas E Lawrence

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante
    Fits ENTp description except for the introversion. Give us some more details, anything that you would think is relevant. The more the better.
    introversion and extroversion are very loose terms. you can be very private and reserved and still be ENTp. the functions are what matter.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Here View Post
    - I don't spend my money. I just keep it until it's Christmas where you will be frowned upon if you don't buy someone something, and your family will avoid you after that. (I want presents, too.)
    Why don't you spend your money?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of this isn't type related. No life, sucking at friendships, avoiding romantic relationships, etc., could be more related to specific circumstances than type. The same person in different circumstances will have different opinions about relationships and what-not. It sounds like you might have some reason for being shy other than introversion? Maybe you're just insecure or something?

Until you get older, most people have trouble with messes. Some people never do but even most people I know who are painfully neat now were slobs in their early 20s. (Not all, and I can think of two people in particular.) Anyway, messiness isn't enough to base a type on IMO.

The dog stuff is more about your dog's type than yours. I have one nice cat and one cat who bites. Neither cat's personality has anything to do with me.

What kind of guys got on your nerves when you were in school and why did you fight with them? And you said that you hold onto money until you're expected to buy presents - it sounds like maybe you don't like celebrating holidays? Or am I reading into that?

Sucking at following detailed directions could mean something. But it depends on the specific directions and how they're written, and what specifically you're doing. Like, some directions I can follow without too much trouble, but often I read directions like 20 times and never quite understand what I'm supposed to do.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first part seems like you've just read ENTp description and rewrote it, in fact a lot of it seems like you've got knowledge of types, and are hiding behind it.
    ENTp... love it

3w2

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that chick is ILI ; or less probably, SEI.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    I think that chick is ILI ; or less probably, SEI.
    You mean IP? Because that's about all those have in common... ...apart from the obligatory 8 Reinin dichotomies.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari