Since childhood, nothing really fit me. Clothes, that is. Slipping off my shoulders, etc.
I liked inventing things, but didn't have a lasting friendship with people. Mostly quite shy or introverted.
I fought with guys when they got on my nerves, like a school bully even though I was a girl. Sometimes physical, more verbal. (Lol @ scrawny guys)
- No life. Pretty much looking for who I am. I also suck at following directions with too much detail. Directions that say something like:
Describe the event that has a door with the $#$@@!@$^&^*%%^$%$, (2 pages long)
- I still suck at friendships.
- I don't spend my money. I just keep it until it's Christmas where you will be frowned upon if you don't buy someone something, and your family will avoid you after that. (I want presents, too.)
- My room is a mess.
- I avoid "romantic" relationships.
- I love my doggy. However, I see Him Often backing away slowly when he sees me. Also bites me when I pet him.
- Random dances and humming random tunes when I think no one is watching, but eventually realize that they are.