1. He thinks functions are the same in both systems
2. He believes if you are ISFJ, ENTP or ESTJ in MBTT, you are ESI, ILE or LSE respectively in socionics
3. He maintains that if you are extravert, dominant and auxiliary functions in MBTT correspond to base and creative functions in socionics
4. He maintains that if you an introvert, dominant and auxilary functions of your Perceiving counterpart are your base and creative functions e.g. the LSI takes the dominant and auxiliary functions of the ISTP, the SLI takes the dominant and auxiliary functions of the ISTJ etc., so that creative Te in socionics equates to dominant Ti in MBTT
5. BUT, and here's the fallacy, according to Pheadrus, the functions are the same in both systems. And if the functions are the same, how can one function in MBTT equate to another in socionics?