Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's My REAL Type?

Type me here. Don't be brief. Go on forever. Personally, I'd like to be whatever type this monkey is:

Please expound on why or why not I am similar to this monkey. Or not. You could take this seriously... if you want to, I mean.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stand by EIE. IEI is a possibility.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the monkey looks like a male ESTp on V.I. Here are some alleged ESTps that I think show some significant resemblance with the monkey:

Last edited by Phaedrus; 04-09-2008 at 08:17 AM.

Creepy-Cyclops

It's definately an irrational type. Ep -> Ip. ESTp could be a good bet for a cheeky wee monkey.

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    Seer
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I think that monkey has an INFj face; I mean, just look at the little twinkle in the eye. It looks wise beyond it's years, but comes in such a tiny little package. (Anyone ever watch that cartoon My Gym Partner's A Monkey? I love, love the SLE monkey character, so cute.)

Uh, anyway I think your IEI Baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because I have no life and I'm not horny enough yet to masturbate:

The Monkey looks perceptive and curious and like it wants to be loved, but is afraid of getting hurt. Just like a Baby. I would espouse (god that word sounds like you're some uppity activist that like to inhale the farts of rich black men. And it isn't even the fucking right verb to use, but I digress (another word that makes me want to stab somebody with a fork)) that it's some sort of alpha-y type actually. Because alphas are stereotypically big babies/please take care of meeee types.

Based on the good-natured, submissive tone of your posts- I'd say yes, that Monkey is SO you. I'm not sure if that's what I want or if I want the bad boy. I am like the flightly WB chick that can't understand what she really needs yet. I feel more like a ferret than a monkey.

And the Monkey also looks special because despite the kind of magical/mysticsm to it, it still looks like it could kick your ass in a way. I mentally masturbate that this animal represents how you wish to be seen. The Monkey is what happened if you got an ESTp female pregnant. It's you, but also your perfect child. You want to be coddled tremendously, but in a way that makes you feel powerful.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Just like a Baby.
    lol. i like this calm sounding analysis. Baby is so obviously the monkey. Clearly you see he is just like it.

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Why EIE > IEI? Or, rather, why Ej > Ip?
    It's more of an instinctive vibe I get from you, based on what I got from you when I first joined the forum almost a year ago. I see no reason to doubt Beta NF, and I may be wrong, but I've gathered that there's slightly more of a preference for Fe than Ni. In your case, I'd be very easily convinced either way, to be honest. I don't have a very strong opinion on your type, apart from the fact that the likelihood of your being a Fi/Te type is quite unlikely.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.