Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: HM Queen Elizabeth II appreciation thread

  1. #1
    Creepy-bg

    Default HM Queen Elizabeth II appreciation thread

    <3

  2. #2
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Her Majesty is also a very sexy freestyle dancer

  3. #3
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,245
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I declare her a potato. Yes, this means she is no longer a pencil.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  4. #4
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I declare her a potato. Yes, this means she is no longer a pencil.
    wtf? ILI humor

  5. #5
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,245
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    wtf? ILI humor
    I am keeping careful track. I declared you a pencil earlier (I was mad about something... I forget what). Now you are a potato. Would you like to be a kumquat?

    Actually, I'm a bit pleased to find that ILIs have humor... I had been under the impression that only Alpha got to laugh.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  6. #6
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Having a bad day?
    she's jealous of all the royalty in this thread

  7. #7
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    I prefer democracy.

    Monarchs are stupid.
    politics are stupid in any form

  8. #8
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    But you wear it so well...
    it's my waif like figure...

  9. #9
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    Are you sure he's not pregnant?










  10. #10
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Umm....that is debatable.

    Bionicgoat, is there something you haven't told us??
    there's alot of things I haven't told you
    Last edited by bg; 04-08-2008 at 04:05 AM.

  11. #11
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    Like the herpes...
    it's the gift that keeps on giving

  12. #12

    Default

    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

    INTp

  13. #13
    Metaphysician thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    7,876
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...Who stickied this?
    The higher, the fewer

    Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

  14. #14
    echidna1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, England
    TIM
    ILE-Ne, ENTP, 7w8 sp
    Posts
    292
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just been watching Queen Elizabeth II on the television for the Olympics 2012. She seems Fe-Vulnerable, SLI perhaps?

  15. #15
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,316
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    Just been watching Queen Elizabeth II on the television for the Olympics 2012. She seems Fe-Vulnerable, SLI perhaps?
    you think?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  16. #16
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,316
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Am LOVING the children's choirs and Kenneth Branagh reciting Shakespeare!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  17. #17
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,637
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where was her when Margaret Thatcher needed a big slap in the neck?
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  18. #18
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,667
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I appreciate Queen Elizabeth. She seems faithful, steady, true, hardworking, dedicated, dignified, kind, dutiful to her family and her country and her station in life. An admirable person.

  19. #19
    Idiot Iris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I appreciate Queen Elizabeth. She seems faithful, steady, true, hardworking, dedicated, dignified, kind, dutiful to her family and her country and her station in life. An admirable person.
    I vote ESI for the queen. I also admire her greatly for her sense of duty. My grandmother was exactly like the queen in her kindly public demeanor, from her physical appearance right down to the tone of voice and the fe-devaluing. She likewise was devoted to her father and worked in his family business every day til into her 60's. Behind the scenes Grandmother (that is what she preferred to be called, she told her children to call her mother, not mommy) was careful of her own health in a regimented way, but was not what you would call nurturing of anyone else's health. She had little tolerance for mischief and did not spare the Se when dealing with my naughty little brothers. I would type my grandmother ESI over SLI because of the Se. (Presumably, the Queen has someone else administer the Se, when needed, through the proper channels.)

  20. #20
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,667
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I vote ESI for the queen. I also admire her greatly for her sense of duty. My grandmother was exactly like the queen in her kindly public demeanor, from her physical appearance right down to the tone of voice and the fe-devaluing. She likewise was devoted to her father and worked in his family business every day til into her 60's. Behind the scenes Grandmother (that is what she preferred to be called, she told her children to call her mother, not mommy) was careful of her own health in a regimented way, but was not what you would call nurturing of anyone else's health. She had little tolerance for mischief and did not spare the Se when dealing with my naughty little brothers. I would type my grandmother ESI over SLI because of the Se. (Presumably, the Queen has someone else administer the Se, when needed, through the proper channels.)
    Interesting type placement. I can't argue with it. It seems likely, especially with your close association with your grandmother - you'd recognize it. I have a longtime good ESI friend, and she is much like you have described. Truly prefers being behind-the-scenes total-support for her family. Very faithful and loyal.

    She was the only one to remain loyal to me when I converted to Catholic from the Evangelical community I shared with her, when I experienced a heavy shunning-like rejection from my entire community, and she reached out sympathetically and assured with her words and actions she was still there for me. Not because she agreed with my choice! When I tried to explain it to her , she sat patiently listening while I explained - quite well, I thought - and when I was done she simply said, "That sounds like gobbledy-gook to me." LOL, definitely not an N type! But I so appreciate and value her loyal friendship. (She is the one in the peaceful Dual marraige).

  21. #21
    aka He Died With a Felafel Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bump.

    indeed a good idea of a thread lol.

    In a theater piece i saw I wanted to say EII for her (to keep this relevant on socionics lol)
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

  22. #22
    MrsTortilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ESI-Se C—>N
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Interesting type placement. I can't argue with it. It seems likely, especially with your close association with your grandmother - you'd recognize it. I have a longtime good ESI friend, and she is much like you have described. Truly prefers being behind-the-scenes total-support for her family. Very faithful and loyal.

    She was the only one to remain loyal to me when I converted to Catholic from the Evangelical community I shared with her, when I experienced a heavy shunning-like rejection from my entire community, and she reached out sympathetically and assured with her words and actions she was still there for me. Not because she agreed with my choice! When I tried to explain it to her , she sat patiently listening while I explained - quite well, I thought - and when I was done she simply said, "That sounds like gobbledy-gook to me." LOL, definitely not an N type! But I so appreciate and value her loyal friendship. (She is the one in the peaceful Dual marraige).
    I am ESI and look a LOT like the queen. I have seen SLI for her quite a bit and have been suspicious!

  23. #23
    FATAL ERROR bgbfgbdfhkjdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    TIM
    go away
    Posts
    645
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    itt the weeds of socionics grow out of an 11 year old shitpost. life finds a way.
    fart

  24. #24
    a two horned unicorn renegade Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing with your head
    TIM
    Ne-ILE-C 7 LEFV
    Posts
    3,904
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.


  25. #25
    a two horned unicorn renegade Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing with your head
    TIM
    Ne-ILE-C 7 LEFV
    Posts
    3,904
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think ESI
    Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.


  26. #26

  27. #27
    Alomoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    LII INTj
    Posts
    430
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The queen rules over the most landmass on this planet. Isn't that neat. She's also pretty good at her job. If only she was better with money management...
    If I stop responding or posting, I've probably taken a break from posting stuff. This really taxes me for whatever reason. Said break could last anywhere from a month to a year. I will likely be back, as socionics is one of my interests. If I'm not on here, you can contact me on steam.

    I got a new computer, so I'll not type on mobile as much any more.

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,401
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    royal british family is the most respected drug dealers
    yo
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •