Thread: ITNx: Te vs Ti

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ITNx: Te vs. Ti

Okay, INTps have as a foundation and as their creative function, while INTjs have as their foundation and as the creative function. Can we discuss and a little bit?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Arg

audaces fortuna juvat

What does it mean?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fortune favors the bold! That is one of my mottos... it's right up there with "Life is what you make it" and "Luck is created" and "I don't work for money... money works for me!"

Now.... topic subject... this is what I get for posting 10 minutes after I wake up... ahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    SEE

I don't like hot dogs. They are made out of random meat and thus yucky.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Josh does not like hot dogs either. He must be an INTp, case closed.

You know, when I go into the grocery store with my 5 year old, when we're in the meat section I have him tell me what animal different type of meat comes from. For hot dogs he says "chicken, pigs, cows, and rats"
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun fact: did you know that pieces of rat are legally allowed in every meat at your grocerry store?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun fact: Did you know that this topic went off-course from the very first reply?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Fun fact: did you know that pieces of rat are legally allowed in every meat at your grocerry store?
    Yeah, that's a part of where "grades" of meat come from and whatnot. Also, in order to claim that something is "beef" or "pork" it just has to be a certain percentage of that meat...

YES back to the topic at hand! Which type is more likely to read scientific articles and stay up to speed on what's going on in the scientific community? This includes the latest theories and whatnot as well as new studies and technologies.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Joy: My dad (INTp) does that because he is a neuroscientist... has has hundreds of science books and journals around the house.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who eats junk food anyway

oops, back on topic

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Yeah, that's a part of where "grades" of meat come from and whatnot. Also, in order to claim that something is "beef" or "pork" it just has to be a certain percentage of that meat...

YES back to the topic at hand! Which type is more likely to read scientific articles and stay up to speed on what's going on in the scientific community? This includes the latest theories and whatnot as well as new studies and technologies.
    Don't know, but I do that. I have livescience physorg and sciencedaily all bookmarked.

Creepy-pokeball

Which scientific community? I have tons and tons of horticulture and botany books laying around lol.

This may just be a generalized N thing. It is difficult to discerne because there are dozens of sciences combined with the fact than any temperament can be fully interested in a specific science or more.

.... and I need to go take a shower for the fricken' Xmas thing so I can pretend to care for the sake of my family. Blah.

Creepy-pokeball

er forgot: My best friend's father, a mill machinist, keeps a lot of the hard scinces in his.................... BATHROOM. I always know where to "go" when I visit. A least I wont be bored haha.