Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Type and Hidden Agenda aka Activating 6th Function

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "to be perfect" hidden agenda never made sense to me. To me it seems more like a combination of Si creative and Ni PoLR. You can't foresee what'll happen, but if you focus on the task at hand and do a really excellent job, it'll have to work out okay. The cream rises to the top and so on.

I would think a Ne hidden agenda would be wanting to believe yourself one capable of thinking outside the box, being original/inventive, coming up with brilliant solutions, etc.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    The "to be perfect" hidden agenda never made sense to me. To me it seems more like a combination of Si creative and Ni PoLR. You can't foresee what'll happen, but if you focus on the task at hand and do a really excellent job, it'll have to work out okay. The cream rises to the top and so on.

I would think a Ne hidden agenda would be wanting to believe yourself one capable of thinking outside the box, being original/inventive, coming up with brilliant solutions, etc.
    Maybe that equates to being perfect!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If so, then those descriptions were written by an ILE. I think of perfect as meaning not making mistakes and being totally on top of shit (you know, those picture perfect Se creatives who work full time, take their kids to all of their extracurricular activities, play in the tennis club, eat healthy, work out, religiously save at least 10% of their income, keep a lovely home, and do their hair and make up every morning). I'm not saying I would want to be that way, but to me that's what the stereotype of "perfect" is.

I do envy those people, but the kind of perfect that I would want to be would involve living a perfectly peaceful, full, balanced life. No strife or excess or lack. The perfect amount of productivity, fun, organization, accomplishment, spirituality, and physical and intellectual stimulation. Moderation in food and drink. Poise and energy. Etc. I would call this more of an agenda than a hidden agenda for me though (but I may not even be LSE). I suppose on the outside it might look like what I've described about, but it would be a more laid back and "larger than life" version who knows when it's appropriate to just not worry about something regardless of how it makes them look.
    Last edited by Joy; 04-07-2014 at 02:25 AM.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011