View Poll Results: What type is Gill?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFp

    0 0%
  • ENTp

    0 0%
  • INFp...?

    0 0%
  • 104 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 58

Thread: Honestly, now

  1. #1
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Honestly, now...

    Just curious to see what people think.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  2. #2
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okay gilligan, this has come down to a question of POLR and hidden agenda... talk to us about those
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey look! It's gilligan!

    Male ENFps, with their charming, complimentary and affable manner are quite successful when it comes to conquering the hearts of the opposite sex. Because of female ENFps playful dispositions, they can sometimes go over the top without realising, which often provokes a strong response from males. If they see the males taking their behaviour seriously they may try to halt the proceedings. If this is insufficient they can resort to physical action.

    Generally ENFps are very emotional and spontaneous during interactions. They know how to find that special way of dealing with almost anybody. ENFps are quite comfortable to talk to and are talented interlocutors. They often help people to extricate themselves from difficult situations. Their advice is normally based on ethical grounds. ENFps are often optimistic and it is not uncommon for them to transfer this optimism to others.

    ENFps pay the least attention possible to details. This is often interpreted by others as superficiality. This peculiarity enables ENFps to swallow lots of information without chewing it. After taking the cream from the surface of one sphere of interests ENFps can become bored and start looking for different interests. They often change their interests. Wherever ENFps go they have a characteristic ability to create a circle of friends and acquaintances and be at the centre of attention. They respect and preserve the opinions of the circle, taking an active part in defending and promoting them.

    ENFps are quick to mobilise themselves in extreme situations. When in the midst of chaos and panic they are able to take control of the situation if there is no one else available or willing. However in day to day life they are usually quite disorganised and do not cope well with routine matters. They also do not perform well at all when it comes to dealing with documentation.

    ENFps are very sociable types and are driven towards the easy life. They are very dependent on their desires. They do not mind spending a fair amount of money just to fulfil these desires. ENFps also strive for adventure, improvisation and unplanned actions.

  4. #4
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey look! It's discojoe!

    (Deleted link to gay porn site. It's the thought that counts, right? )
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any moderators wanna delete that? I don't think* too many googlers are going to want to look at a man being screwed in the ass.

    EDIT: Seriously gilligan. It's rude to leave that link up. Delete it please.

  6. #6
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Discojoe, how can someone be ENFp who does not display the tiniest bit of ?
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Discojoe, how can someone be ENFp who does not display the tiniest bit of ?
    He's a guy. Guys don't want to admit they have . He's overly reliant on to compensate for his embarassment.

    You know what? He doesn't display any either.

  8. #8
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe I'm some sort of amorphous being...

    Closest thing to that I can think of is either ENFP or ENTP w/ intuitive subtype.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  9. #9
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Maybe I'm some sort of amorphous being...

    Closest thing to that I can think of is either ENFP or ENTP w/ intuitive subtype.
    lol, fine. If you want to be ENTp, then it's up to you. Go for it. I think you are , but if you want to hang with the alphas then what the hell.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    No, ENFps do not deliberately act rude and condescending, regardless of their gender. I get distinct ENFp vibes from every single ENFp here and the few I have met in real life, but not from Giligan.

    Trust me on this one: ENFps do not put down others to have fun. I have never seen that and I'm pretty sure that other ENFps here would agree.

    Giligan is not an ENFp!
    Sorry, you can't* generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior. Your argument is invalid and based on false a premise.

  12. #12
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    where in the world do you see ???
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  13. #13
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    No, ENFps do not deliberately act rude and condescending, regardless of their gender. I get distinct ENFp vibes from every single ENFp here and the few I have met in real life, but not from Giligan.

    Trust me on this one: ENFps do not put down others to have fun. I have never seen that and I'm pretty sure that other ENFps here would agree.

    Giligan is not an ENFp!
    Sorry, you can't* generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior. Your argument is invalid and based on false a premise.
    Well, then explain to me why exactly Giligan is ENFp. Specifically what makes him , Mr. Logical.

    PS: This specific kind of behavior is distinctly non- and thus distinctly non-ENFp. Someone would have to explain to me why an ENFp would show such behavior.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    No, ENFps do not deliberately act rude and condescending, regardless of their gender. I get distinct ENFp vibes from every single ENFp here and the few I have met in real life, but not from Giligan.

    Trust me on this one: ENFps do not put down others to have fun. I have never seen that and I'm pretty sure that other ENFps here would agree.

    Giligan is not an ENFp!
    Sorry, you can't* generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior. Your argument is invalid and based on false a premise.
    Well, then explain to me why exactly Giligan is ENFp. Specifically what makes him , Mr. Logical.
    Ah, another pathetic use of the "rolling eyes" emote to compensate for lack of wit.

    He's ENFp because he acts girly, annoying, argues liberal values based on his feelings and need for stuff to be fluffy and happy, and he cries during Schindler's List.

  15. #15
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh, right. how could I forget. how about you leave this to people who manage to look at types more objectively, eh?
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    He's ENFp because he acts girly, annoying, argues liberal values based on his feelings and need for stuff to be fluffy and happy, and he cries during Schindler's List.
    .. by your definition McNew can't be ENTp, either.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    oh, right. how could I forget. how about you leave this to people who manage to look at types more objectively, eh?
    How about you go rape that INFp friend of yours.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    He's ENFp because he acts girly, annoying, argues liberal values based on his feelings and need for stuff to be fluffy and happy, and he cries during Schindler's List.
    .. by your definition McNew can't be ENTp, either.
    So?

  19. #19
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oooo...enmity. Fun fun fun.

    Since when did I subjectively argue liberal values? I wasn't even really making points; I was trying to get you to back yours up.

    I've also never seen Schindler's List.

    I will admit to liking fluffy things. And yes, it would indeed be a good thing if everyone was happy; I don't think too many non-sociopaths would disagree. Those I can admit to. I don't, however, see this as being logical grounds for "F"-ness.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  20. #20
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    oh, right. how could I forget. how about you leave this to people who manage to look at types more objectively, eh?
    How about you go rape that INFp friend of yours.
    Ahhh, come on, truffles, you can do better than this.

    So, how about in Giligan to get back on topic and argue objectively and respectfully (as proposed by a certain someone somewhere else)? I don't see it.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    oh, right. how could I forget. how about you leave this to people who manage to look at types more objectively, eh?
    How about you go rape that INFp friend of yours.
    Ahhh, come on, truffles, you can do better than this.

    So, how about in Giligan to get back on topic and argue objectively and respectfully (as proposed by a certain someone somewhere else)? I don't see it.
    No. It's settled. He's ENTp. He seems to think he is, so I'll respect that, even though I strongly disagree. I see in his reactions to people, and during debating. ENFps and ENTps are similar in a lot of ways, but I just don't see the careful, abstract reasoning that I normally use, in him; I see ethics being used instead, and I see emotional response where there shouldn't be any.

    But look. I stated my opinion, and I stick by it. However, if he really thinks he's ENTp, then I'll just drop it.

  22. #22
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    "He's ENFp because he acts girly, annoying, argues liberal values based on his feelings and need for stuff to be fluffy and happy, and he cries during Schindler's List." -DJ

    contrdicts:

    "Sorry, you can't* generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior. Your argument is invalid and based on false a premise." -DJ

    Eeek!

    "No, ENFps do not deliberately act rude and condescending, regardless of their gender. I get distinct ENFp vibes from every single ENFp here and the few I have met in real life, but not from Giligan.

    Trust me on this one: ENFps do not put down others to have fun. I have never seen that and I'm pretty sure that other ENFps here would agree." -Kim

    There's a male ENFp on intuitivecentral or whatever that does. That dude is a dildo with a captial D.

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd actually rather you not drop it. I mean, I respect the gesture, but how much fun does that make it for me? The reason I don't believe you is that I don't really see the truth in your logic..I mean, I might show a bit of Fi in reactions, but I was being pretty reasonable in our debate, as far as I could tell; I didn't use any subjective reasoning whatsoever. I can usually tell when I'm being F-y, but I wasn't then.

    You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, and I rather think it'd be a bore if you gave up trying to prove it.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    "He's ENFp because he acts girly, annoying, argues liberal values based on his feelings and need for stuff to be fluffy and happy, and he cries during Schindler's List." -DJ

    contrdicts:

    "Sorry, you can't* generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior. Your argument is invalid and based on false a premise." -DJ
    Nothing contradictory there at all. Go take a critical thinking course.

  25. #25
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    I have. Dont be a dill hole for the sake of being a dill hole The contradiction is that youre generalizing ENFp as liberal value based when you specifically state that one cannot "generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior." The only temperaments to be shown with any leanings toward having a liberal pattern are Te/Ni and Fi/Se and Im not even sure how valid those stats were. Not only are you generalizing but there is little evidence to base your generalization off of. The funny thing is, the pattern of liberal versus conservative is shown be to be correlated with socioeconomic factors. You can use your idea when the stats correlate. Until then, your generalization is baseless and quite honestly, rude. An ENFp could very well be conservative. If not, explain to us why they could not be. Inversely, tell me why an ENTp couldnt be liberal.

  26. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    I'd actually rather you not drop it. I mean, I respect the gesture, but how much fun does that make it for me? The reason I don't believe you is that I don't really see the truth in your logic..I mean, I might show a bit of Fi in reactions, but I was being pretty reasonable in our debate, as far as I could tell; I didn't use any subjective reasoning whatsoever. I can usually tell when I'm being F-y, but I wasn't then.

    You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, and I rather think it'd be a bore if you gave up trying to prove it.
    You can't prove what type a person is, dumbass. This whole argument is pointless.

  27. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    I have. Dont be a dill hole for the sake of being a dill hole The contradiction is that youre generalizing ENFp as liberal value based when you specifically state that one cannot "generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior." The only temperaments to be shown with any leanings toward having a liberal pattern are Te/Ni and Fi/Se and Im not even sure how valid those stats were. Not only are you generalizing but there is little evidence to base your generalization off of. The funny thing is, the pattern of liberal versus conservative is shown be to be correlated with socioeconomic factors. You can use your idea when the stats correlate. Until then, your generalization is baseless and quite honestly, rude. An ENFp could very well be conservative. If not, explain to us why they could not be. Inversely, tell me why an ENTp couldnt be liberal.
    There was NO contradiction. Read it more carefully. I don't feel like analyzing it for you.

  28. #28
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    "This whole argument is pointless."

    Exactly. This arguement actually does more harm than good especially since temperament is no where near emperical at all.

  29. #29
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    I have. Dont be a dill hole for the sake of being a dill hole The contradiction is that youre generalizing ENFp as liberal value based when you specifically state that one cannot "generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior." The only temperaments to be shown with any leanings toward having a liberal pattern are Te/Ni and Fi/Se and Im not even sure how valid those stats were. Not only are you generalizing but there is little evidence to base your generalization off of. The funny thing is, the pattern of liberal versus conservative is shown be to be correlated with socioeconomic factors. You can use your idea when the stats correlate. Until then, your generalization is baseless and quite honestly, rude. An ENFp could very well be conservative. If not, explain to us why they could not be. Inversely, tell me why an ENTp couldnt be liberal.
    There was NO contradiction. Read it more carefully. I don't feel like analyzing it for you.
    Are you being anal about the meaning on contradictory? How about conflictive? In either case, your ultimate generalization is baseless.

  30. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Statement # 1

    He's ENFp because he acts girly, annoying, argues liberal values based on his feelings and need for stuff to be fluffy and happy, and he cries during Schindler's List.
    Statement # 2

    Sorry, you can't* generalize a whole type with a specific kind of behavior. Your argument is invalid and based on false a premise.
    The reason statement # 1 does not contradict statement # 2 is because statement # 1 WAS A FUCKING JOKE. It is not applicable to to statement # 2.

    Jesus. YOU'RE the one who's anal.

  31. #31
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    And the funny part is? The poor dude is trying to figure himself out and youre making jokes about generalizations... not funny at all.

  32. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    And the funny part is? The poor dude is trying to figure himself out and youre making jokes about generalizations... not funny at all.
    *hands gilligan a tissue*

    *pulls stick out of Jadae's ass*

  33. #33
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *eats the tissue*
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    *eats the tissue*
    lol

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gilligan seems a little more T than F but DJ is right it could be because of being male (and adolescent, to boot). This could mean he is really F or it could mean his T is still developing.

    I'm not sure political leanings have anything to do with type. My enfp brother is quite conservative . . . intj brother quite liberal. Me: historically liberal, now leaning more conservative.

    But what's wrong with being enfp anyway? Their relations skills are quite impressive!

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    DJ - it didn't seem to be obviously a joke.

  37. #37
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    No. It's settled. He's ENTp. He seems to think he is, so I'll respect that, even though I strongly disagree. I see in his reactions to people, and during debating. ENFps and ENTps are similar in a lot of ways, but I just don't see the careful, abstract reasoning that I normally use, in him; I see ethics being used instead, and I see emotional response where there shouldn't be any.

    But look. I stated my opinion, and I stick by it. However, if he really thinks he's ENTp, then I'll just drop it.
    I would really like to see examples. You constantly claim to use rational logic, But you consider the same logic irrational when feelers use it in other debates.

    Your feeler bias is rampant, so examples would be nice. Elaborate, please?

    PS: Some conservatives often consider liberal argumentation as emotional. That's because they never listen. And they don't understand that their own viewpoints are often based on sentiments connected with patriotism, fear or pride - a breeding ground for irrationality. But that should go into another thread.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    =)

  39. #39
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I do not think that political orientation or opinions should be considered in typing a person. I've talked to gilligan and seen him communicate... and I don't have a vote yet...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    No. It's settled. He's ENTp. He seems to think he is, so I'll respect that, even though I strongly disagree. I see in his reactions to people, and during debating. ENFps and ENTps are similar in a lot of ways, but I just don't see the careful, abstract reasoning that I normally use, in him; I see ethics being used instead, and I see emotional response where there shouldn't be any.

    But look. I stated my opinion, and I stick by it. However, if he really thinks he's ENTp, then I'll just drop it.
    I would really like to see examples. You constantly claim to use rational logic, But you consider the same logic irrational when feelers use it in other debates.
    Okay, let me datamine internet ether and find the exact quotes he used in chat last night.

    Your feeler bias is rampant, so examples would be nice. Elaborate, please?
    I love you.

    PS: Some conservatives often consider liberal argumentation as emotional. That's because they never listen.
    And right about there is where your argument loses credibility.

    And they don't understand that their own viewpoints are often based on sentiments connected with patriotism, fear or pride - a breeding ground for irrationality. But that should go into another thread.
    Yeah, and Liberals are the epitome of honor, compassion, justice, and intelligence. Hell, I'm not even defending conservatives, but to say that they only disagree with liberals because they don't listen is funny. I mean, at least liberals listen, right? lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •