Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: First-hand description of Prince Charles by a SEE

  1. #1
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default First-hand description of Prince Charles by a SEE

    My SEE boss met Prince Charles last weekend and even chatted with him a bit. Here's more or less how he described him:

    "Nice guy. He got off the car, saw us (ie a group of some 10 people outside a pub in a village) and chatted with us a bit. He seemed a bit insecure to me. He seemed even a bit nervous as he got off the car, as if he didn't know what to expect -- but when my son started cheering him, he immediately brightened up. That made the whole difference, as if he now knew that he was welcome."
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  2. #2
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    His insecurity on television is just as apparent. He's in a difficult position and he knows he doesn't like it, one can read between the lines.

  3. #3
    Cudcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seeing as how he reacted positively at the display of Fe makes me guess that he is LII. I must admit that I know little about him though, so this conclusion is mostly based on this quote and the times I've seen him on the telly. He seems rather introverted and unemotional.

    EDIT: Given the lack of evidence consider this a hunch.

  4. #4
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cudcat View Post
    Seeing as how he reacted positively at the display of Fe makes me guess that he is LII. I must admit that I know little about him though, so this conclusion is mostly based on this quote and the times I've seen him on the telly. He seems rather introverted and unemotional.

    EDIT: Given the lack of evidence consider this a hunch.
    I wouldn't read too much into it!

    Realistically, do you think if someone cheers you on, and you like it, it must mean that you are LII? Do other people not like to be encouraged, or such things?

  5. #5
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Realistically, do you think if someone cheers you on, and you like it, it must mean that you are LII? Do other people not like to be encouraged, or such things?
    No, not everybody likes that or needs that particular kind of encouragement, which is precisely why my SEE boss found it worth mentioning. It is a sign of craving for Fe. I'd feel indifferent or even annoyed in the same situation. I had already typed Charles as LII, for many other reasons.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  6. #6
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    No, not everybody likes that or needs that particular kind of encouragement, which is precisely why my SEE boss found it worth mentioning. It is a sign of craving for Fe. I'd feel indifferent or even annoyed in the same situation. I had already typed Charles as LII, for many other reasons.
    Maybe. I'm not convinced tho. For instance, he could just be smiling because its expected of him, as thats what he's been trained to do in these public situations.

    Another slant to look upon it, if you wish to try and analyse that small piece from a functional perspective, is that Prince Charles has Fe is his ego block..smiling and externally 'brightening up' like that could be seen as an indication of Fe base or creative. Then one can analyse if he fits an Ij Ip or Ej Ep temperament.

    My guess on him (not exclusive to whats been said so far on this thread) is that he's a good candidate of INFp.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 04-02-2008 at 02:51 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •