Thread: ESFp or ESTp?

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESFp or ESTp?

We have been trying to type her but we keep disagreeing with her being ESFp or ESTp. She's attention-whorish, commanding, and is constantly complaining about how people hate her but claims that she doesn't care. She tries to come off as cool and sexual. She can appear quiet at times and doesn't really discuss her private life with anyone. She is very concerned with her appearance. She always seems disinterested. She can't handle people's problems and emotions and avoids it. Me and her get along just fine but I feel like she doesn't really care about what I have to say. She's very blunt. That is all I can think of. Anything else you guys want me to mention?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...714#post315714
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    We have been trying to type her but we keep disagreeing with her being ESFp or ESTp. She's attention-whorish, commanding, and is constantly complaining about how people hate her but claims that she doesn't care. She tries to come off as cool and sexual. She can appear quiet at times and doesn't really discuss her private life with anyone. She is very concerned with her appearance. She always seems disinterested. She can't handle people's problems and emotions and avoids it. Me and her get along just fine but I feel like she doesn't really care about what I have to say. She's very blunt. That is all I can think of. Anything else you guys want me to mention?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...714#post315714
    I favor ESTp. You seem to mostly describe , but she doesn't seem to handle it very well.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I favor ESTp. You seem to mostly describe , but she doesn't seem to handle it very well.
    If you guys can come up with other types feel free to share...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver