Thread: 90210 show

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 90210 show

Another ... sort of lost love, guilty pleasure or something like that.

Brandon ISFj (the typing that motivated me to come here and put the thread on as I think this is an uncommonly strong typing for a fictional character on video, one in which acting work and character's actions are well in sync.

David ESFj, another clear one.

Steve Sanders ESTp most probably.

Brenda maybe ENFp

Dylan ISTp maybe, weak typing.

Kelly, not IJ.

Donna, no clue as of now really. Something IxFx would be a first guess.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't seen that series for years, and my memory of some of the characters is not very distinct. But I agree with ISFj for Brandon. He reminds me a lot of one of my best friends when I was around 5-10 years old, and I have typed my friend ISFj based on my memory of him and our relation when we were kids. And I have always suspected that Ganin's typing of Tori Spelling as ISFj could have been somewhat influenced by the character Donna, but I haven't really tried to type any of those characters in any depth.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

i've watched the show on soapnet but i think i have somewhat of an idea of their types.
    Donna- alpha sf
    David- not sure
    Dylan- INTp
    Brenda- ENFj
    Brandon- ESTj
    Kelly- ESFp but not sure
    Andrea- ISFj
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOh i forgot to mention Steve but he's either ESTp or ENTj
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jason Priestly is still hot.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Jason Priestly is still hot.
    I agree! He has such an amazing face..
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David as ENTj would also have made some sense to me, albeit not a lot of it.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    i've watched the show on soapnet but i think i have somewhat of an idea of their types.
    Donna- alpha sf
    David- not sure
    Dylan- INTp
    Brenda- ENFj
    Brandon- ESTj
    Kelly- ESFp but not sure
    Andrea- ISFj
    I could be persuaded to believe Kelly as ESFp. Funny thing here is that it would be easier for me to call Andrea ESTj and I already mentioned Brandon as ISFj. IMO between these two it is Andrea who is making the approaches and doing the "warming" behaviour that EJs always have to do to the IJs in their relations. Also considering the stereotypes of the administrator and the guardian, i think it's clear that in the series Andrea is the administrator of her personal career and the school paper and Brandon is the voice of morals. But *shrug*.

Brenda as ENFj is interesting idea, there's something to that at least occasionally, but if so, I wouldn't call it a very good portrayal of an ENFj.Hmm... Of course there's the confused teen-ager aspect so it could play to that. I still think she's more random, the way EP temperament tends to be, but I can see your case. INTp for Dylan was my next choice.

Donna is certainly not ESFj, ... or if she is, a very very very badly played one. So if alpha SF I'd consider ISFp. I'll think about that. Anyway, thanks.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    David as ENTj would also have made some sense to me, albeit not a lot of it.
    That would have been my next choice, but I really think ESFj is kind of strong in him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just add a couple...

Brandon's mom: ESTp
    Brandon's father: strong Ni, I think ENTj.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple of more episodes under the belt.
    Have to insist that Dylan is ISTp.
    Agree with person above that Brenda is in fact ENFj and not ENFp, making theirs a conflict relation, which seems possible.
    Kelly, ESFp possible, though not convinced as of yet.
    This would be the first season I've been watching.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dylan is soo INTp. He is into all that literature stuff and he is pretty smart. It is also obvious that he has Fe POLR. It seems like him and Brenda were in a supervision relationship since she always tried to take care of him.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donna has to be INFj.
    There's some rehashing of the characters in the series... Steve sort of slides towards being ESFp and Kelly towards ENFp as the series goes on.
    Dylan's actor seems intuitive and plays the character that way naturally, but the character's choices and lifestyle are sensory. Also he has an asymmetric relation with both Brandon and his dad who are gammas. Reading books is not a convincing argument for gamma.
    Nat... is not a complete character, we see only a very small side of him, but I say ISTj with what I've got.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    Donna has to be INFj.
    There's some rehashing of the characters in the series... Steve sort of slides towards being ESFp and Kelly towards ENFp as the series goes on.
    Dylan's actor seems intuitive and plays the character that way naturally, but the character's choices and lifestyle are sensory. Also he has an asymmetric relation with both Brandon and his dad who are gammas. Reading books is not a convincing argument for gamma.
    Nat... is not a complete character, we see only a very small side of him, but I say ISTj with what I've got.
    I guess Donna can be INFj. Nat's character isn't really typable but he's definetly not ISTj. I haven't changed my mind about the others' types.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver