Thread: How to wrap a beta

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to wrap a beta...

With all the rapping/wrapping going on around here...I thought I might add my own.

How does one 'wrap' a beta....as in around one's finger........

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's very hard to wrap a beta around your finger... I think INFp can by wraped more easily than other betas. Next is ENFj, than ESTp and the last is ISTj That's my view of this case.
    Why do you ask anyway ?
    Beta extrovert from NF club.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    It's very hard to wrap a beta around your finger... I think INFp can by wraped more easily than other betas. Next is ENFj, than ESTp and the last is ISTj That's my view of this case.
    Why do you ask anyway ?
    Kinda ironic actually - ENFj is supposed to be one of the types that always tries to wrap others around their finger and ISTjs are impossible to wrap. ...And I think it makes sense. One reason I like ISTjs is because I don't have to worry about them giving me the answer they think I'm expecting. And delta NFs are the most likely to give "the answer that creates less conflict" (which means they tell me what they think I want to hear).

The way to wrap a beta around your finger is to say how you'll be useful for them in the future so they would be more inclined to be useful for you now. That's a purely practical approach. Another way is to behave like a totally wonderful great ISTj who seems to adore me for qualities I didn't even like about myself and you'll get my complete devotion. Then ask me anything and I'll try my best. haha.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

kristiina comes with wrapping tape.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    Kinda ironic actually - ENFj is supposed to be one of the types that always tries to wrap others around their finger and ISTjs are impossible to wrap.
    very ironic
    ...And I think it makes sense. One reason I like ISTjs is because I don't have to worry about them giving me the answer they think I'm expecting. And delta NFs are the most likely to give "the answer that creates less conflict" (which means they tell me what they think I want to hear).
    LOL, a have the SAME opinion about deltas like you, and I hate that too especially about INFj

The way to wrap a beta around your finger is to say how you'll be useful for them in the future so they would be more inclined to be useful for you now. That's a purely practical approach. Another way is to behave like a totally wonderful great ISTj who seems to adore me for qualities I didn't even like about myself and you'll get my complete devotion. Then ask me anything and I'll try my best. haha.
    I don't know how to wrap a beta Maybe a beta individual can be wraped only by person which he loves, then he's mind is out of control

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you ask anyway ?

Knowledge is everything...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    Why do you ask anyway ?

Knowledge is everything...
    aaa... INTj...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Last edited by Markuz; 04-18-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...One reason I like ISTjs is because I don't have to worry about them giving me the answer they think I'm expecting.

fully agreed on this point.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    It'd be hard.
    yeah i'd say a person might end up regretting it, too, being as the ENFJ interfaces as the mastermind's semi-dual, infp benefitting and estp supervising them. we're onto you, you know what i mean?

... oh yeah and the istj might steal your guy or your girl, too. lol. don't fuck with us.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.