Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: SEI's! Help me!

  1. #1
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default SEI's! Help me!

    Please, give a good advice. I broke up with my gf (ENFj) and i dont know what the fuck to do. I went to the hospital because i was feeling pretty bad and the doctors says that i have somekind of... strong angst, They prescribed me tranquillizers and a kick in my ass towards a psychologist. I don't know if still call her or just stop it.
    I hate to be emo but... i just don't know how the hell get out of this situation! Im not like this, im sure.
    Thanks!

    ahh... and BG, im not gonna give you my ex-gf! haha

  2. #2
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pienso que no debe llamarla, porque la situación podía hacerse peor. En mi opinion, debe calmarse un poco y hallar un otro tipo de diversión que hacerse sentirse mejor.

    Pero no estoy seguro porque nunca he tenido una novia, lo siento.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by normal View Post
    Please, give a good advice. I broke up with my gf (ENFj) and i dont know what the fuck to do. I went to the hospital because i was feeling pretty bad and the doctors says that i have somekind of... strong angst, They prescribed me tranquillizers and a kick in my ass towards a psychologist. I don't know if still call her or just stop it.
    I hate to be emo but... i just don't know how the hell get out of this situation! Im not like this, im sure.
    Thanks!

    ahh... and BG, im not gonna give you my ex-gf! haha
    Ok, first off... Did you break it off or did she?

    If you broke it off, then you probably did it for a reason right? If that's the case, then why call her, the answer here would be easy... don't.

    If the latter is true and she broke it off with you... just find a friend and hang out with them or just find someone to talk to. Someone you can bitch and rant at without worrying that they won't like you anymore after it.

  4. #4
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Ok, first off... Did you break it off or did she?

    If you broke it off, then you probably did it for a reason right? If that's the case, then why call her, the answer here would be easy... don't.

    If the latter is true and she broke it off with you... just find a friend and hang out with them or just find someone to talk to. Someone you can bitch and rant at without worrying that they won't like you anymore after it.
    She did it. Because she was not feeling right with the actual relationship. I think i might find a friend... but i cant get out my head totally and this angst still make me look after her under deeply desesperation. i still love her and i really want to fix this relation, but all my family and friends says the fucking thing to me: Fix yourself first.
    Ok, i can do that, im going to the psychologist and whatever happend there i thing im going to be fine.... but its hard to me to stop in think about her.It just... its really annoying, i cant do anything because everything i see or feel i remember her and tear me down and fuck!. this is just pissing me off, really.


    ps. thanks!

  5. #5
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that is really nice Dolphin! thanks!
    I have to try harder to live more on my own. It's gonna be really hard thouhg... ohh my weak !

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Allow yourself to feel them, but don't go all spur of the moment and base major life decisions on them. Try to just wait, to live, day by day.
    Funny you say that... When my ex and I broke up I found out about a job offer 1600 miles away in Oregon, with my same company, and put in for the job within a couple weeks. I got the job that month and by the time we'd started really talking again it was already known that I was leaving so it forced us to not really prolong those feelings anymore. It was kinda what I think I needed to actually get over her, so I made it happen.

    I think it's one of the best decisions I've ever made and I know it was due to at the time "not really giving a fuck about anything." I really love how my life has turned out since then, for the most part.

    While I think it was dumb to make that type of decision at the time, it was also a way to get out of a rut so to speak. Think of this like a stepping block to the rest of your life Normal. Turn something really bad into something really good and you shall find your nirvana. You may have been thinking about visiting an old friend in a far away place you haven't been in ages, take this as a time to go visit them and let that be something that clears your mind a bit. Use the breakup as an excuse to "think outside the box" a bit, maybe you'll find a change that you can make for the better as far as your life goes.

    Just remember, it takes two to make a relationship work, don't blame everything on yourself, this wouldn't help anyone and all it does is lead to stress and wanting to hit people. Both of which are not exactly the best things to do in life.

  7. #7
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks cracka. You are right, i have to look out outside of this bad situation and if i cant see what its outside (for the first time), at least i want to try to see what it is outside, found something really good or at least, less painful. That is really kind, ill never saw it before.

  8. #8
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Pienso que no debe llamarla, porque la situación podía hacerse peor. En mi opinion, debe calmarse un poco y hallar un otro tipo de diversión que hacerse sentirse mejor.

    Pero no estoy seguro porque nunca he tenido una novia, lo siento.
    Evitaré llamarla, tomaré en cuenta tu consejo. Y nunca es tarde para encontrar a alguien especial. Disfruta tu juventud. =)

  9. #9
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    voy a intentarlo, me parece que la niñez es mejor. Quiero que quedarme en niñez por siempre.
    es un sueño falso, pero un hombre pueda intentar.

    "ella bebió vino malo."
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  10. #10
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    voy a intentarlo, me parece que la niñez es mejor. Quiero que quedarme en niñez por siempre.
    es un sueño falso, pero un hombre pueda intentar.

    "ella bebió vino malo."
    Peter Pan syndrome??
    Come on!

  11. #11
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    callese por favor.

    ud. es usted para mi porque es un buen hombre en la vida real.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  12. #12
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    callese por favor.

    ud. es usted para mi porque es un buen hombre en la vida real.
    Oh really? Kam you are a good person too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •