Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another imagini visualdna test

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mood- wild cat. fun- escape artist. habits- back to basics. social- fun. wasnt very revealing....

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

mood wild cat
    fun thriller
    habits back to basics
    social relaxed

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You sound like you might be the kind of person who enjoys ordering something different from the menu (even if you don't know what it is), who has a music collection stacked with an adventurous range of artists, and who relishes the joy of discovery whether immersed in a new place or a new book.

There was more, but I had to log in via Fb and got bored.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

OPENNESS

Openness measures how imaginative and reactive you are. People who are less open are likely to be more down-to-earth and conventional, whereas those with a higher score are sensitive to beauty in art and nature, and more intellectually curious.
    It feels to me that you're someone who demonstrates very high openness. You love the exciting energy that comes from new experiences and find that you are often at your best when exploring the unfamiliar. You're imaginative, creative and can make the best of any situation you find yourself in.

CONSCIENTIOUSNESS

Conscientiousness measures the extent to which you are diligent and organised. Those with higher scores tend to be more traditional and conservative. Those with lower scores prefer unstructured environments and may lack impulse control.
    I have the feeling that you're someone who demonstrates low to moderate levels of conscientiousness. You live in the moment and your preference is not to push yourself too hard. Generally laid back, you don't like to be a slave to deadlines and you tend to put off till tomorrow what doesn't have to be done today. You're content with what you have. That said, when you need to, you can be organised and can get your act together to achieve the necessary results.

EXTRAVERSION

Your level of extraversion reflects how much you engage with the outside world. Introverts tend to live more inside their own heads, finding social interactions tiring. Extraverts are energised by being with others and feel more positive about being socially active.
    My sense is that you're someone who displays extravert characteristics from time to time. Whether you're a natural extravert or that you've learnt to turn up your extraversion when you need to, you're energetic, demonstrate good levels of self confidence and are able to make friends easily. Although it may sometimes feel uncomfortable, you are someone who is able to stand up in front of a large group of people without too much trouble... You have strong leadership skills and are able to inspire others with your natural charisma.

AGREEABLENESS

Agreeableness measures how much you favour cooperating with others. Highly agreeable people are considerate and friendly, always willing to help out. People who score lower are more skeptical and less likely to assume that others are being sincere.
    My feeling is that you're someone who is considerate and friendly and in general you like to get on with others. You have a positive attitude and always try to see the best in others. Thoughtful and sincere, you like to be diplomatic and are rarely willing to take action that might offend someone else. However, this avoidance of conflict can sometimes impede your ability to get things done.

NEUROTICISM

Manifesting in different ways, neuroticism essentially measures how strongly you experience negative emotion. People with low scores are more emotionally stable and less reactive, but may also be less passionate as a result.
    It seems that you're someone who from time to time, is troubled with unsettled feelings and anxious thoughts. Your tendency to have emotional rather than rational reactions to situations means that your equilibrium can be disturbed by external factors and set you off into a pattern of overthinking and worry. That said, you have the inner resources to achieve a steady-state of calm and balance, and if you work on your sense of self, this will drive an ability to retain more in control of your emotions regardless of what the world throws at you.

Here are some other things I've learned about you, now that I know about your neuroticism...
    You sound as though you live a life full of emotion, and you're not afraid to share these emotions with those around you.
    You might also be someone who feels your emotions strongly when affronted, although you may not feel comfortable expressing them at the time.

YOU ARE THE MAVERICK

The Maverick is freewheeling and hands-on, and is out to redefine the way things 'should be done'. They won't let process get in the way of doing the right thing.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12