Thread: Hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi

Hey guys!
    So I'm new here so of course I want to know my type lol. I guess the first thing I should write is that online I come off way more expressive than in real life.I wish I could be this excited-sounding in real life but I usually look and sound calm and quiet . I don't really know what else to write other than I'm really spacey and forgetful, like today my mom called and asked me to cook for her,but I completely forgot and ended up cleaning my room and talking with my dad.So I guess I can seem self-centered and I probaly am, but I try to be conscientious and there's nothing better than the feeling you get from helping someone out .If I could I would give alot of my money to diffrent charities and would try and do diffrent service projects.This year I'm gonna sign up for the Americorps or a program like that, there are a couple of diffrent ones that sound fun and like they make a diffrence.
    Another thing about me is that alot of the time I'm changing myself to fit with the group of people I'm with.Not that I act like a completely diffrent person but I defiantly want to be liked and might say things I don't really mean or sometimes feel ashamed of saying afterwards so I can fit in for that moment. Hopefully that gives you guys some clues and I'll try and post descripitions of me from other people ( That'll be embarrasing to ask : ) ). Thanks for reading!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shiny_bubbles View Post
    Hey guys!
    So I'm new here so of course I want to know my type lol. I guess the first thing I should write is that online I come off way more expressive than in real life.I wish I could be this excited-sounding in real life but I usually look and sound calm and quiet . I don't really know what else to write other than I'm really spacey and forgetful, like today my mom called and asked me to cook for her,but I completely forgot and ended up cleaning my room and talking with my dad.So I guess I can seem self-centered and I probaly am, but I try to be conscientious and there's nothing better than the feeling you get from helping someone out .If I could I would give alot of my money to diffrent charities and would try and do diffrent service projects.This year I'm gonna sign up for the Americorps or a program like that, there are a couple of diffrent ones that sound fun and like they make a diffrence.
    Another thing about me is that alot of the time I'm changing myself to fit with the group of people I'm with.Not that I act like a completely diffrent person but I defiantly want to be liked and might say things I don't really mean or sometimes feel ashamed of saying afterwards so I can fit in for that moment. Hopefully that gives you guys some clues and I'll try and post descripitions of me from other people ( That'll be embarrasing to ask : ) ). Thanks for reading!
    When I think of shiny bubbles, I think of INFps. So you're prolly an INFp.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem to be a lot like me, except that I'm not "spacy", I don't daydream much, but I am definitely "absent-minded." I forget to do tons of things I need to do for other people.

You seem to value helping people very much, so you would enjoy tutoring people and just overall helping people? That suggests valued Si. But I'm not quiet, maybe the spaciness and quietness is valued Ni.

Another thing about me is that alot of the time I'm changing myself to fit with the group of people I'm with.Not that I act like a completely diffrent person but I defiantly want to be liked and might say things I don't really mean or sometimes feel ashamed of saying afterwards so I can fit in for that moment.
    That is totally me, that should be creative Fe manifesting itself.

So I think you are either INFp(IEI) or ISFp(SEI). Good luck!
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to say Beta NF, because you can just throw that out there, and it's a wildcard. But seriously, I think Beta NF is most likely based on what you've said.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SEI quadrant has annexed a new ally.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I thought was "creative Fe", i.e. SEI or IEI, and I wasn't going to post it since I'm a n00b and I don't want to be giving people false ideas, but since both possibilities have already been stated (seriously or not?), I thought I'd say it anyway. And welcome to the forum

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's def SEI, trust me.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ip. Ni. IMO. Guess SEI is possible too.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone
    Just some other things according to other people:
    *doesn't take action enough,can be focused on being theoretical and argumentative and forgets things easily in the moment and has difficulty focusing sometimes.
    *Can seem to be dreamy sometimes,especially if listening to a lecture or a person explaining how to be a certain way or how to do tihngs, can seem like I don't really care what a person saying ( ouch)
    *Can be insecure about what people think
    *Is very bad with time and organization ( this one is so true, it takes me like 3 hours to get ready every morning lol, but I have this quirk where if I'm reading a set of books or buying them,it has to be bought in order and I have to read them in order too,which is probaly normal since who wants to know what the ending is without knowing the begining, but its just something I feel really disturbed about if I go out of order lol)
    *Is is a big procrastinator
    Now for the nice stuff lol
    *Is funny
    *Is compassonate
    *loves animals
    *reflective
    *Is spontaneos and impulsive, which can be bad sometimes,like going shopping, but can also be good since if someone wants to do something and they're to afraid to,will just go ahead and do it for them or kinda push them to do it either by themselves or with me
    " Whatever you do in life you have to connect with a sense of service,an idea your doing something for somebody." -Edward Norton