Thread: rappers have a gamma attitude

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    nah, he's so beta, an Fe-INFp

anyway, in response to whoever said the prototypical rapper would be a bad-ass SLE, I can see that. tupac was one of the realest and he's beta
    You are saying he's beta because of how he is concerned with the state of society? The difference between him and a beta type, is he doesn't give a specific imperative on how this should change.. he reports what he sees, and vaguely implies it is out of order. This is the state of mind of an ENTj-Te... they want to organize the entire world under their mental "rule".. and have this "rule" be coherent in a Fi way. They focus on observing negative states of Fi. He is like John Lennon, who is also ENTj-Te... and one of the most famous peace activists. Eminem is also an ENTj-Te rapper. Do you think Eminem is Beta? Eminems music gives off the same emotional charge to me as Tupacs. Watch some interviews of Eminem and try to tell me he is a Beta type.
    Eminems music also is largely concerned with observing negative states of social order.
    He is also too aggressive to be INFp, and his music speaks Fi to me more then Fe... more conflict oriented and negatively charged.. emotionally. compare the beatles with the who to get the idea of the difference between Fi and Fe music.
    Tom Petty is an INFp-Fe type ... I don't see any similarity between Tom Petty and Tupac

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    You are saying he's beta because of how he is concerned with the state of society? no...wtf?

The difference between him and a beta type, is he doesn't give a specific imperative on how this should change.. he reports what he sees, and vaguely implies it is out of order. This is the state of mind of an ENTj-Te... they want to organize the entire world under their mental "rule".. and have this "rule" be coherent in a Fi way. They focus on observing negative states of Fi. theoretical, inaccurate....

He is like John Lennon, who is also ENTj-Te... and one of the most famous peace activists. Eminem is also an ENTj-Te rapper. are you on crack? eminem is ISTp...IP temperament is blatantly obvious and there is no way in fuck lennon is EJ...

Do you think Eminem is Beta? Eminems music gives off the same emotional charge to me as Tupacs. Watch some interviews of Eminem and try to tell me he is a Beta type.
    Eminems music also is largely concerned with observing negative states of social order.
    He is also too aggressive to be INFp, and his music speaks Fi to me more then Fe... more conflict oriented and negatively charged.. emotionally. compare the beatles with the who to get the idea of the difference between Fi and Fe music.
    Tom Petty is an INFp-Fe type ... I don't see any similarity between Tom Petty and Tupac you're making highly inaccurate speculations...tupac is so Fe and Se it's crazy
    one character

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apparently you think saying nothing but a conclusion qualifies as an argument. add emphasis words and it becomes a strong argument.

btw: are you a part of my universe? what is your type?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    apparently you think saying nothing but a conclusion qualifies as an argument. add emphasis words and it becomes a strong argument.

btw: are you a part of my universe? what is your type?
    I'm an Ni-INFp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12