Thread: INTjs are pretty cool

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTjs are pretty cool

I must say, I think INTJs are pretty cool. I've known 3 and they all seem really confident and outgoing (which makes it hard to tell they're introverts). So that goes against all those descriptions that call them weird. I actually don't see what is "weird" about them at all...

But...I've only really been aquaintances w/ INTJs, never super close friends. Would ENFP and INTJ get along pretty well? Or not?
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes INTjs are AWESOME!!

I <3 INTjs

Would INTjs and ENFps get along? Well my INTj dad and ENFp brother get along well.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTjs will seem weird to gammas. It must have been an INTp who wrote that description... either that or an INTj who decided he enjoyed being weird.

I think my dad is ENFp... we've had some long discussions about the nature of time. Apparently all relationships can work well, but supervision is certainly not the best.

The INTj temperament is basically outgoing provided someone else takes the first step... up till then, it's tough.

You are capitalizing the J and P though... are you aware that that changes the meaning?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    INTjs will seem weird to gammas. It must have been an INTp who wrote that description... either that or an INTj who decided he enjoyed being weird.

I think my dad is ENFp... we've had some long discussions about the nature of time. Apparently all relationships can work well, but supervision is certainly not the best.

The INTj temperament is basically outgoing provided someone else takes the first step... up till then, it's tough.

You are capitalizing the J and P though... are you aware that that changes the meaning?
    Good input, thanks. Yeah, I capitalized the J and P because it's a Socionics forum, so I figure everyone knows we're not talking Myers-Briggs.

Is that an example of how an INTJ supervises an ENFP? lol.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    Is that an example of how an INTJ supervises an ENFP? lol.
    Probably.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari