Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Hitta Analysis of Logos

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    a) Do you have a need to be original?
    What do you mean by being original?

b) Do you believe people should be left to their own devices?
    Yes, people should be free to use their iPods, GPS units, key chain flashlights, or vibrating dildos as they please.

c)Are you economical or a heavy spender?
    It depends on what you mean by economical or being a heavy spender. Is it not possible to heavily spend economically?

d) Do you believe in absolute truth?
    Yes, I believe in absolute truth but that truth cannot be known absolutely.

e) Do you think most rules are important?
    Depends on the context.

f) Do you tend to be forgiving or do you tend to be very harsh on people who have done something wrong or pissed you off?
    I am quick to forgive, but not to forget. Holding grudges and being unforgiving serves no real practical use and can be detrimental to your health and psychological well-being.

g) Are you rebellious or submissive to authority?
    Are those my only options? I either submit to the authority or rebel against the authority? Both choices imply the existence of the authority, and denies the possibility that I may be in the position of authority.

h) Are you more defense minded than offensive minded?
    In what capacity?

i) Are you more reserved or playful?
    Can I not be both?

j) Do you have a need to fit in or do you prefer to be more non-conformist?
    Yes.
    I am now in the process of determining my type according to hitta! Huzzah!
    Last edited by Logos; 03-22-2008 at 04:24 AM.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    I am now in the process of determining my type according to hitta! Huzzah!
    and you tell me that I am uncooperative?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and you tell me that I am uncooperative?
    What? That was genuine excitement, and I was told by the magical board that I had to post something past one character long in my post, so I wrote what the purpose of this thread was in the first sentence and indicated a decree of excitement in the second.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    I am quick to forgive, but not to forget. Holding grudges and being unforgiving serves no real practical use and can be detrimental to your health and psychological well-being.
    I agree with this statement. I am an LII like Logos and Carla.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Logos, make up your mind please. To waver between the types like this is completely ridiculous. There are clear differences between the types. Read the descriptions. If you continue to start type threads like these, I will have to assume you're an idiot. Do you want to be an idiot? I didn't think so.
    But I have yet to be given probable types to waver between.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I agree with this statement. I am an LII like Logos and Carla.
    That has yet to be seen.
    Johari Box

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you continue to start type threads like these, I will have to assume you're an idiot. Do you want to be an idiot? I didn't think so.
    These lines will never get old. Not ever.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read the descriptions. There are only sixteen types. You have to be one of these. If you cannot choose, then you don't understand socionics. Do you want to have cotton inside your skull? You should go back to your study chamber and read the descriptions.
    Don't derail my thread with your shenanigans. I am seriously trying to find out my type from hitta!
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irrelevant.
    That's not what your mother said last night.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flawless victory.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a most excellent picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you more like madonna or mr T?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    are you more like madonna or mr T?
    Well Madonna has a vagina and I do not. Mr. T has a penis and I have one too. But then Madonna is white and I am white. Mr. T is black and I am not black. But overall, I suppose the whole not having breasts or a vagina would make me more like Mr. T in that regard, even though genetically I may have more common ancestry with Madonna.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Madonna has a vagina and I do not. Mr. T has a penis and I have one too. But then Madonna is white and I am white. Mr. T is black and I am not black. But overall, I suppose the whole not having breasts or a vagina would make me more like Mr. T in that regard, even though genetically I may have more common ancestry with Madonna.
    logos logos.

have you not heard? vaginas have been on the type benchmark list forever. penises i am less sure of but i think they are universally regarded as part of the sexual nomenclature. they do not exist apart from their names. similarly i would like to suggest that you and your type do not exist apart from your name. your type is in your name. go to sleep. let your brain do the rest of the work. i have just given you a hefty clue.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logos you're a trip, . Answering questions with questions, and everything thats NOT a question is a "it depends"
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    logos logos.

have you not heard? vaginas have been on the type benchmark list forever. penises i am less sure of but i think they are universally regarded as part of the sexual nomenclature. they do not exist apart from their names. similarly i would like to suggest that you and your type do not exist apart from your name. your type is in your name. go to sleep. let your brain do the rest of the work. i have just given you a hefty clue.
    Is there an ogo type? If not, there should be.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Logos you're a trip, . Answering questions with questions, and everything thats NOT a question is a "it depends"
    I was not trying to be difficult, but greater clarification is needed in what he is trying to mean. Some of the questions were vague, the options were not necessarily mutually exclusive, and some would almost always lead people to answer in certain ways. If I were to ask, do you believe that people should be free or to live oppressed in chains, which would you choose?
    Last edited by Logos; 03-22-2008 at 06:40 PM.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand man, I agree with you, most of the questions were very vague.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you more chaotic or reserved?
    Reserved.

Do you prefer originality and non-conformity, or do you prefer to fit in and be normal?
    Is originality not compatible with fitting in? If you put a bunch of original people together, would they not fit in with each other? Would that not be a form of conformity?

Are you more optimistic or do you have more of a depressive/negativist view of life?(glass half empty or full)
    I try to be optimistic in my outlook and will even point out the positive outcomes to others, but I think that in my head I am more inclined to the negativist view. The positivist view only comes in as a result of the negativist view. I am not sure how you would expect someone versed in Socionics and the dichotomies to answer this though.

Are you aggressive and rebellious or more passive/defensive and submissive?
    There is a time and place for both.

Do you become addicted to sensations and love euphoria?
    Is it even possible to hate euphoria? I would not say that I'm addicted to sensations, but I do appreciate and enjoy them.

Do you have a hard time doing routine things, like getting out of bed or cleaning?
    I suppose so.

Are you impulsive or patient?
    Patient.

Do you find the faults with things or do you notice the positives in things first?
    Perceived faults generally catch my attention.

Are you more commonsense smart or very analytical and deducing?
    I do not think that the word "very" is necessary for a simple question of disposition. And once more, I do not think that those are mutually exclusive.

What is your political orientation?
    Why does that matter? What is your religious affiliation?

Are you afraid of death?
    It is an inevitable part of nature.

Do you consider yourself confident most of the time or do you feel like the world can be unpredictable?
    The world can be seemingly unpredictable, but that does not mean that confidence in ourselves in such an unpredictable world is out of place.

Do you see all the possibilities and sometimes are afraid of them?
    Do you see all the possibilities and hide under your bed?

Do you have any OCD tendencies?
    Probably.

Do you have a need to be perfect?
    Not really.
    Adding more hitta questions.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does hitta choose not to analyze my answers? What have I done wrong? Yes, I've answered some questions with questions, but I do hope those are answered to that I may better answer the questions with greater accuracy. I want to know what type hitta thinks that I am.
    Johari Box

Creepy-Cyclops

Why does hitta choose not to analyze my answers? What have I done wrong? Yes, I've answered some questions with questions, but I do hope those are answered to that I may better answer the questions with greater accuracy. I want to know what type hitta thinks that I am.
    I read on wiki that INTj's can have trouble answering a direct question because they want to give the most precise answer possible. So if I can step in for Hitta, maybe your questions with questions to get a more precise position is an indicator towards INTj (which I think Hitta says your not)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I read on wiki that INTj's can have trouble answering a direct question because they want to give the most precise answer possible. So if I can step in for Hitta, maybe your questions with questions to get a more precise position is an indicator towards INTj (which I think Hitta says your not)
    Where did you read this on the Wiki?
    Johari Box

Creepy-Cyclops

Where did you read this on the Wiki?
    It's the functional analysis

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=LII

I'm sort of doing a combination of certain aspects of Ti and Fi as described, where I can see 1.Ti can be too precise for own good and 2. Often unable to express a personal sentiment ie favourite colour, football team.

It's not in excess in yourself of course (or any INTj i'd imagine), but it does seem a little bit as part of INTj approach imo, what you think?
    Last edited by Cyclops; 03-24-2008 at 07:47 AM. Reason: correct address updated

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That is a very good description on wikisocion
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's the functional analysis

http://wikisocicon.org/en/index.php?title=LII

I'm sort of doing a combination of certain aspects of Ti and Fi as described, where I can see 1.Ti can be too precise for own good and 2. Often unable to express a resonal sentiment ie favourite colour, football team.

It's not in excess in yourself of course (or any INTj i'd imagine), but it does seem a little bit as part of INTj approach imo, what you think?
    That sounds reasonably accurate. I have not given it too much thought, but thank you for bringing that to my attention.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, that's the Ganin Syndrome. SG is an extreme expample of exactly that kind of behaviour. It was really frustrating that you almost never was able to get a straight answer from him. He made it an art form to respond by a counter question.