Thread: Timbaland

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Timbaland

Producer who gets far more recognition than those he collaborates with. ("Timbaland Feat. OneRepublic" should've been "OneRepublic Feat. Timbaland".)

SEI is most likely in my opinion. This is because he has this passion for music, and if you watch the OR video, you see him getting proper into it. He loves just immersing himself in his music. I imagine SEI as more likely than SLI because of his concern for what the music evokes.

Any other ideas?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Producer who gets far more recognition than those he collaborates with. ("Timbaland Feat. OneRepublic" should've been "OneRepublic Feat. Timbaland".)
    You jackass...lol.

When he puts his own CD out (Timbaland Presents Shock Value), it will say Timbaland Feat. (whomever else is on that track)... when he's on someone else's CD it's (whomever else) Feat. Timbaland. He's be retarded to "give more recognition" in that way for someone else on his own CD. 90% of the music he's involved with says Feat. Timbaland. Sorry, I just had a problem with the way you said that in your original post.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INqtxgyfG3Y

SEI is most likely in my opinion. This is because he has this passion for music, and if you watch the OR video, you see him getting proper into it. He loves just immersing himself in his music. I imagine SEI as more likely than SLI because of his concern for what the music evokes.

Any other ideas?
    I think logical type is really appearant. he makes really cool music. most hip hop has the basic sounds of synth strings, 808 drums, super synth bass but timbaland is really making the most of the repetitive format. I think SLI or alpha NT or something.
    asd

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    I think logical type is really appearant. he makes really cool music. most hip hop has the basic sounds of synth strings, 808 drums, super synth bass but timbaland is really making the most of the repetitive format. I think SLI or alpha NT or something.
    Yeah i think hes SLI aswell.

I dont mind this song at the moment. It seems to have a lot of sex in that girls voice that i like

ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    Yeah i think hes SLI aswell.
    +1.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Cyclops

Keri Hilson's a very talented girl in her own right. She's singer songwriter, doing the singing on this here song posted by Meatburger. She's wrote songs for all sorts of people, and I think Britney Spiers is in that list. I was gonna post a video just of her. She's much more fun to look it imo , but I s-pose I should stick to this thread..siighhhh.

Yeah the big man strikes me as SLI

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI is a good bet, but why not SEI?

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    When he puts his own CD out (Timbaland Presents Shock Value), it will say Timbaland Feat. (whomever else is on that track)... when he's on someone else's CD it's (whomever else) Feat. Timbaland. He's be retarded to "give more recognition" in that way for someone else on his own CD. 90% of the music he's involved with says Feat. Timbaland. Sorry, I just had a problem with the way you said that in your original post.
    Okay, well, put it this way. Shock Value is a collection of songs by other artists, with his production. He did not write any of the songs on there. Many are simply remixes. It doesn't mean it's "Timbaland Feat. ...", because all he did was produce it. How many producers use their own name in a song? Timbaland. How many producers get more credit than the actual artist? Timbaland. He's a new breed is Timbaland.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every time you type someone, dee, I lose a bit more faith in you. Please, stop, for your own good.