Thread: Curiosity

Creepy-Diana

Default Curiosity

Last edited by tereg; 05-07-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Edited by user request

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd ask you why.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say that the EJ temperament doesn't fit. And you seem to clearly value Ni/Se over Ne/Si. And you most certainly do not have a Ni PoLR (based on my interactions with you).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd just say that's stupid and doesn't make sense and that you don't know anything about socionics cuz you're type xxxx since you remind me of a friend of mine and that's all I need to type you. *heavy sarcasm intended*

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se/Ni is pretty obvious I think.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-bg

I'd agree with you then talk a bunch of shit about how stupid you are for thinking your ESTj through PMs

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like most people are taking the easy way out on this, but it is a tough question.

Personally, I would say that our past interactions are an indicator of, at the very least, some highly valued and differing quadra values. The degree of our conflict was quite obviously the result of blatant misunderstanding, which has never been a problem for me before with any LSEs. My greatest experience with an LSE has been my mother, and when we have an argument, we generally start off holding polar positions, and gradually work our way to the middle; you and I began by disagreeing on interpretations of some fundamental points which could have been easily resolved by acknowledging a difference in perception, but instead they escalated to a personal level that I have hardly seen before.

Secondly, I would say that you seem mostly calm and non-expansive for an LSE. Almost all LSEs I've met tend to strike me as very much wanting to participate in whatever is going on around them; you, by contrast, seem controlled and limited in your attempts to initiate matters with the outside world. You tend to throw in your two cents, and if nothing big comes of that, you leave it; a more typical LSE approach, in my experience, seems to be generally wanting to be involved in what's happening, so even if they "get their foot in" by just sharing their opinion (which they, IME, do at almost every opportunity), they will probably end up participating in some other way if the subject at hand is interesting to them. You seem to limit your involvement here the subjects here than catch your eye, and even then only get involved if your opinion has some significant interaction with that of another, or if you are drawn in by someone intentionally.

Then again, I know only a few ESIs in real life and no LSEs here on the forum, so there is obviously a disparity in the variety of experience I have with both. But there's my 3 cents.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm, you know actually i'd probably also say that EJ temperament doesn't match you as well as IJ and Fi dominance does. It would be this kind of structural elimination.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    For someone who was just starting to look for their type how could you very briefly explain to them what this means?
    On Se/Ni: you're more likely to have a longer-term perspective on things, on your life, where you've been and where you're going, rather than an take of "I'll take it as it comes" which is more Si/Ne - or ESTj in particular, since you were suggesting ESTj for yourself.

You are able to focus on the present on a day-to-day basis, but your mind keeps shifting to what's to come, and anxious that it hasn't come yet; and occasionally wanting to make them come faster.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Well yes, but you actually know me, so you're cheating.
    Well I think that comes across in your posts as well, but I can't think of examples.