Thread: If ENTps rely on extraverted intuition Ne

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default If ENTps rely on extraverted intuition Ne

...and thus the power to say "that needs improving, I can improve it", why are the scruffy bastards?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because they're intuitive. Look on socionics.us; all of the ILEs have this eccentric look about them, and they dress without really caring.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scruffy as in don't wash?

All ILE females including myself dress very well - infact, almost brilliantly stylish. Scruffy, never!
    ENTp... love it

3w2

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 09:52 PM.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am a scruffy bastard.

Ezra, care to explain what you mean by the ILE knowing something needs improving, and improving it? and why must that apply to ones physical appearance, if it happens that there is no acknowledgment of it needing improvement? i am not questioning the likelihood of an ILE being a scruffy bastard, but your basis for believing this to be "functionally" unlikely.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to disappoint you Ezra.

I wanted to improve my health so I did.

I work out six days a week and follow a very strict diet.

*No Dairy Products
    *No Candy
    *No Soft Drinks
    *No Potato Chips

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea View Post
    Ezra... I view you as one of the most pathetic people I have ever interacted with in my entire life. It really saddens me that people like you actually exist in this world, and it really makes me wonder whether there is a part inside you that realizes how pathetic and sad you really are. Do you realize how pathetic you are? And if so does it not make you want to change at all? This confuses me.
    Dude that just about made ME cry

Hugs to Ezra!!!

Perhaps they are scruffy so that us SEIs can amuse ourselves endlessly with fussing over their hair and licking hankies to touch up their faces?
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, we can amuse ourselves by licking their faces and then sticking hankies on it. Sounds like fun.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a book called "Hanky Panky" that is all about fun stff to do and make with hankies. I'm not joking. I could google the book to try and find it, but it might hurt my mind a little.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 09:52 PM.
    Suomea

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But didn't you just do the same thing to Ezra in reprimanding her?

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, minus the whole "for self gratification" thing. But still.....

Creepy-bg

Im pretty scruffy

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    hmm, suspiciously big amount of live Fi for an SEI... +1 to INFj version, especially considering that Suomea looks like he has just been controlled.

@ Suomea: did you sense your supervisior?
    NOOOOO I like it here in Alpha much better!! Plus, those scruffy ENTps are hawt!

I tried so hard to accept the whole delta thing, but trust me, it just wasn't there for me. Give me topics that run off on tangents and giggles over delta soliloquy any day of the year!!

Please?? Please don't make me leave Alpha land???? I'll share some of my cookies with you if you let me stay? I make wicked white chocolate and macadamia ones. And Cracka can have sticky date pudding with buttersctoch sauce instead, wasn't it he that didn't like cookies?

Many hugs to those who still see me as Alpha

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EllaC View Post
    Scruffy as in don't wash?

All ILE females including myself dress very well - infact, almost brilliantly stylish. Scruffy, never!
    yeah what she said...it may take a female ILE awhile to get a style, but she'll get it, boy, oh she'll get it.

i've said it before....the older you get the more you develop your 5th function, esp in the absence of your dual. it's like you have to. it's a spiritual quest, man.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like my friend's funky sense of style. Anyone that wears a sweater coat, polka dot dress, leg warmers and Scandinavian looking shoes to walk the dog in the morning is all right with me. (She dresses more 'normal' for work, obviously, haha)

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    I like my friend's funky sense of style. Anyone that wears a sweater coat, polka dot dress, leg warmers and Scandinavian looking shoes to walk the dog in the morning is all right with me. (She dresses more 'normal' for work, obviously, haha)
    that's hot

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like the sorting hat?

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got money on the fact that I'm a bit weird and grouchy lately affecting my behaviour anyway. I'm at home with severe sinusitis, and when the doctor checked my throat last night, she actually swore. I'm going in for a CT scan today

Stupid boogers, etc....

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra... I view you as one of the most pathetic people I have ever interacted with in my entire life. It really saddens me that people like you actually exist in this world, and it really makes me wonder whether there is a part inside you that realizes how pathetic and sad you really are. Do you realize how pathetic you are? And if so does it not make you want to change at all? This confuses me.
    I want your body.

Quote Originally Posted by confused84 View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you Ezra.

I wanted to improve my health so I did.

I work out six days a week and follow a very strict diet.

*No Dairy Products
    *No Candy
    *No Soft Drinks
    *No Potato Chips
    Sorry to disappoint you, confused84.

It's like every post Ezra writes.
    Two possibilities.

1) I'm an ESI, your conflictor.
    2) I'm an LSI, and you're my supervisor.

The second reason is unlikely, because I find your attempts to attack me laughable. Same with discojoe, which undermines one of two things:

1) that I'm an SLE
    2) that he's an ESI

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    I think he was just focusing on the pictures of Einstein and company in socionics.us and wondered why they have the eccentric scientist look. He extrapolated that look to all ENTps, while his perceived contradiction concerning Ne "looking at the present and improving Si things" probably came from Expat's thread in Gamma. Don't think he meant to offend anyone...
    Carla, spot on. You always understand where I'm coming from.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dolphin rapes

If anyone asks, I'm Beta.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 05:41 PM.
    Suomea

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 05:39 PM.
    Suomea

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Oh noes!11 Myyyyy last 500.......waaaah. So cruel.

But yes. I will sacrifice it for the greater good of the elightened people. (I think?)
    it's ok... I'm banker

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a possibility that you are in the closet... I don't think it's likely though..... but sometimes things surprise me.

It's good that you find my attempts to attack you laughable, because honestly I'm not trying to attack you at all..... That's like the last thing I want to do. I don't want you to feel bad about yourself in general.... I just want you to stop being a jerk all the time with everything you post. I just want you to stop stealing other peoples ideas and stating them as your own, stop wrongly judging other people, stop trying to assume a leadership position you don't earn, stop providing false information into the forum, stop badmouthing others for no reason, stop trying to strategically maneuver yourself 100 percent of the time and never look for the truth, and definitely most importantly stop using socionics as a reason for acting the way you do. It's like you see yourself as the only object in this world 100 percent of the time. Some people see themselves as the only object in the world 60-90 percent of the time. But you do it 100 percent of the time. You are never just real.

I don't particularly feel any Fi pressure from you at all so I don't think we are conflictors. I'm more convinced that you are ESTp than ISTj, though I have brought up the latter as a possibility awhile ago. I think the third possibility that you are ESTp-Se is probably the most likely.
    snap! QFT

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a possibility that you are in the closet... I don't think it's likely though..... but sometimes things surprise me.
    I thought you were female when I thought of that.

It's good that you find my attempts to attack you laughable, because honestly I'm not trying to attack you at all..... That's like the last thing I want to do. I don't want you to feel bad about yourself in general.... I just want you to stop being a jerk all the time with everything you post. I just want you to stop stealing other peoples ideas and stating them as your own, stop wrongly judging other people, stop trying to assume a leadership position you don't earn, stop providing false information into the forum, stop badmouthing others for no reason, stop trying to strategically maneuver yourself 100 percent of the time and never look for the truth, and definitely most importantly stop using socionics as a reason for acting the way you do. It's like you see yourself as the only object in this world 100 percent of the time. Some people see themselves as the only object in the world 60-90 percent of the time. But you do it 100 percent of the time. You are never just real.
    The various, sporadic truths in that hurt me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you'll get over it.

ILE

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    Suomea

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See this is why socionics is bad. People take their functional alignment as a reason to act ALL THE TIME in an unhealthy way and just blame it on the functions.

I don't want Ezra to stop being Ezra.... What you think I want Ezra to become a little pussy cat that can't stand up for himself. That would be horrible, and definitely a waste of his contribution to the socion. He has a lot of talents.... maybe even some of his talents get overlooked in real life because of the way he holds himself. I just want him to understand he also needs to use his other functions at certain times when interacting with certain people. He needs to learn tact in when to use his different functions. You don't see me getting in Herzy's face everytime she makes a post do you? It doesn't have to be a 50/50 split, he doesn't need to become Mr. Nice Guy Softee all of a sudden. Please, that's just rediculous. He just needs to find some balance within himself and his environment. I think it's BS when people say I can't do something at all because I have a weak function. Yeah, maybe using some functions sucks some of the time, maybe it's hard and difficult to use it at times... but it's not really an excuse to not try at all. Maybe you want a world filled with people are all completely polarized to each function and don't give a damn about their other functions. But honestly I think that would be one of the worst societies ever. I don't think I would want a society filled with lazy bums who don't do anything and expect other people to take care of them all the time balanced with ******'s and Stalin's running rampant. That's not balance. Individuals need to balance themselves in some manner. Anyway I don't really have time to continue because I have to go.... but I guess I'll talk more on this later.

P.S. I really do mean it when I say I think Ezra has many talents. My purpose in stating any of this is not to hurt Ezra's feelings and I feel bad if I have. In all honesty I just want him to wake up a bit.
    Why do you insist on writing all this? It does as much good as to just insult him the way he rough-housed ENTp looks.

Really, go make a sandwich or something and not waste it here dialoguing with a wall.
    D-SEI 9w1