Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIEs/ENFjs bringing out others' potential

Are you comfortable making plans to bring out others' potential? Are you comfortable planning to fulfill your own potential?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Are you comfortable making plans to bring out others' potential? Are you comfortable planning to fulfill your own potential?
    yes
    yes

I wouldn't go too far with trying to change others and I wouln't push it too hard. But when I really care about a person, I will make plans like "I have to bring her to a nightclub and make sure she enjoys herself... then she'll agree to come there again. Maybe on third or fourth time she'll agree to wear some make-up. We also have to shop for new clothes with her. I have to get guys to notice her so she becomes more self-confident. She will feel much better about everything. She'll enjoy life more, everything will be better for her. This will not happen on it's own. She might end up wearing make up out of desperation when she's 45yo and alone and she'll find a lousy guy because she doesn't think she deserves better. I don't want that to happen. I have to try to get guys to notice her."
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you comfortable with getting help to fill in the practical details and making sure that what gets done actually gets done?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.