Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hitman (game)

Or he will FUCK YOU UP.

Oo. He's already coming for you, bitch.

Creepy-bg

these games were mildly amusing... but the scripting pretty much sucked and as I remember it's one of those games with God-awful collision detection and invisible walls everywhere. Got old quick.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having thought about this somewhat extensively and to the limited extent to which I know this type, I think SLI. He only takes jobs which are practical to him (i.e. pay lots of money), he's very focused on the task at hand, he naturally understands and uses various types of firearms, erm... I think I've run out of reasons. Not to say that any of this necessarily applies to all SLIs or that SLIs are somehow predetermined to become hitmen, but I think given the default abilities of a type, I could intuitively see SLI fitting. If you ignore the fact he's a genetically-engineered clone anyway.

FWIW I think Hitman: Contracts was the best one they've done thus far. Blood Money was also good, but the game style varied a fair bit on that one, so I don't really consider it in the same vein as the first three. And Silent Assassin was also pretty good, although the "OMG THAT MAN IS RUNNING OPEN FIRE ON HIM" mentality of certain guards, especially the Russian Soldiers, got rather annoying rather quickly. Codename 47 was alright in its own way also. Bah I just like 'em all for different reasons.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he struck me as IJ temperament, so I surmised LSI, but on reconsideration, there was no valued Fe, so I agree with Lauritson - SLI.

blood money was sick shit...
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    these games were mildly amusing... but the scripting pretty much sucked and as I remember it's one of those games with God-awful collision detection and invisible walls everywhere. Got old quick.
    Put the cheats on. I had hours of fun with nailgun and anti-gravity.

(not actual footage of my artwork).

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    Having thought about this somewhat extensively and to the limited extent to which I know this type, I think SLI. He only takes jobs which are practical to him (i.e. pay lots of money), he's very focused on the task at hand, he naturally understands and uses various types of firearms, erm... I think I've run out of reasons. Not to say that any of this necessarily applies to all SLIs or that SLIs are somehow predetermined to become hitmen, but I think given the default abilities of a type, I could intuitively see SLI fitting. If you ignore the fact he's a genetically-engineered clone anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    he struck me as IJ temperament, so I surmised LSI, but on reconsideration, there was no valued Fe, so I agree with Lauritson - SLI.
    I did actually do a thread on Hitman a while ago after having watched the film. I thought LSE, but I guess I could see SLI, based on his nature.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    The series reaches its zenith in Blood Money, which I've played through about 8 times. It's true that the games have got some quirks, but it's a ton of fun mastering a level and playing through it perfectly. I think these are my favorite single player games.

Anyway, Agent 47 is probably ISxj, with no clear preference either way. Mostly just I, S, and J.
    Last edited by discojoe; 03-14-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Anyway, Agent 47 is probably ISxj, with no clear preference either way. Mostly just I, S, and J.
    Something tells me that this is because he talks about once, and walks around with the same look on his face. Perhaps this is because he is a video game character.

ESI more likely than LSI because he rescues his padre friend in Hitman 2.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's another reason I'm thinking SLI (well, could be any Gamma/Delta type really) because of the Fi-valuing. Well, it doesn't seem to be an immediate concern to him, but still something he considers important.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances