Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Yes, good arrangement, 6 fix should be it. So/Sx?
    Yes, I find So/Sx quite likely.
    My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

I still think this is pretty contraflow, haha. Contraflow + 8 fix + CP 6ness + . And Sx + SO blindspot ofc.
    My my. This combination is like a metaphorical...

"The ENFp outlaw lives in the world of "chaos" meaning that he doesn't get surprised by the mayhem he causes or has to deal with in order to accomplish the goal of staying alive. Unlike the strong Si types who notice every tiny detail of pre-conceived madness, he will quite happily do whatever his experimental intuition dictates to survive even if he has to use himself as a "guinea pig" in the process. [...] Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilize the chaos." x

TIM
    SEE-Se 3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Know you wanna see me nakey, nakey, naked
    I wanna be your baby, baby, baby

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    @Chae: Pretty much 5w4 (514) SP/SX. Thank you.
    Welcome welcome! The 5 curiosity is satisfied? Or should we determine the tritype wings as well
    "The ENFp outlaw lives in the world of "chaos" meaning that he doesn't get surprised by the mayhem he causes or has to deal with in order to accomplish the goal of staying alive. Unlike the strong Si types who notice every tiny detail of pre-conceived madness, he will quite happily do whatever his experimental intuition dictates to survive even if he has to use himself as a "guinea pig" in the process. [...] Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilize the chaos." x

Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post
    Somehow I have this talent of inducing popcorn-eating-worthy moments.

Maybe I should become an actor?
    My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post

Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Actually, in this scenario Viktor is the entertaining actor, and I am the Director or Scriptwriter who made him act upset.

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

#MedusaDomination

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome welcome! The 5 curiosity is satisfied? Or should we determine the tritype wings as well
    I actually never thought about that. But I don want to bother you. I'm going to research and to find out by myself, I'll let you know soon.
    LII-Ti
    5w4 (513) Sp/Sx

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I actually never thought about that. But I don want to bother you. I'm going to research and to find out by myself, I'll let you know soon.
    Great, and then we'll double-check it. Just mention me here

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Interesting, imo on the internet Narc gets angry and rude way quicker than you - you never do, much less than other people here : )? . But it's true we don't know you and can't tell how quickly you are to anger irl. I'm for example very choleric internally, but I act (outwardly, as in what I actually show or if you want to call it fake) much more diplomatic and polite and am very seldom flat out rude to strangers (I simply ignore them if I don't like them lol). It's not appropriate to have screaming meltdowns in public, besides that people see you as trashy. Here I can be as angry as I really am, it's cathartic. So internet annonymity can be very decieving - most people are way ruder on the internet and you are apparently much nicer : ).
    I've thought about what you said, and I think I'm as nice IRL as I am here. The difference is the time delay here, which forces me to set aside impulse and compose a coherent response. That makes all the difference.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae: I don't know if Tritype Wings are something relevant to the Enneagram theory. By the way, my try is 5w4 1w9 4w3 (or 3w4). What do you think?
    LII-Ti
    5w4 (513) Sp/Sx

TIM
    sx/sp 4w3
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote by reverie:

And I can't take it when I think people hate me. When they do, I feel like I have to fix it.

Yes, this is 9. Not 4.

TIM
    IEI 4w3-16 so/sx
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^ ye see what I meant y'all Classic case, here is one exhibit

Bianca del Rio saves and seizes the moment to distract from SO last
    I think my EIE room mate is cp6w7 and sx/sp, is being counterphobic bound to being a sx-first most of the time or can it differ?

Everyone probably explodes once in a while not minding the people in a room or something, but I noticed so-blindspots like her might be more prone to it, like they do not notice how awkward they can make it for the people who are victim of their anger? lol
    Last edited by MaviTilki; 07-23-2017 at 08:03 PM.

TIM
    sx/sp 4w3
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    I thik my EIE room mate is cp6w7 and sx/sp, is being counterphobic bound to being a sx-first most of the time or can it differ?

Everyone probably explodes once in a while not minding the people in a room or something, but I noticed so-blindspots like her might be more prone to it, like they do not notice how awkward they can make it for the people who are victim of their anger? lol
    Its not at all related to sx instinct. Aggressiveness and assertiveness in 6 depends on their gut fix a lot. Counterphobia is a different thing than that though, but people mix this up ALOT. 6s passion is fear. That's their problem. And counter-phobia is like trying to make up for that. They think to themselves as being courageous when wanting to face their biggest fears. But in fact they are still indulging in their passion because they see this huge threat which actually is not that threatening in reality.

6s go back and forth between using the defense mechanism of counter phobia and not. There is no "counterphobic 6" in itself.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think my EIE room mate is cp6w7 and sx/sp, is being counterphobic bound to being a sx-first most of the time or can it differ?

Agreed with what @maniac said in the post above. But are you sure your room mate is not an 8?

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Quote by reverie:
    Yes, this is 9. Not 4.
    9 is bound to show up, it's in her tritype. That's why it contradicts the indulgence in being flawed. However, the essence is still 4-related. Too much identity work showing up.

TIM
    IEI 4w3-16 so/sx
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed with what @maniac said in the post above. But are you sure your room mate is not an 8?
    No 6w7 suits her very well.. 8 doesn't really make sense for her at all from the descriptions.. we also did the test and she could kinda see herself in 6 an a little bit of 7. why would you think so? I literally didn't give any info beside saying she was e6w7

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing as invigorating as the search for identity @Chae
    Pathetic Unicorn
    EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No 6w7 suits her very well.. 8 doesn't really make sense for her at all from the descriptions.. we also did the test and she could kinda see herself in 6 an a little bit of 7. why would you think so? I literally didn't give any info beside saying she was e6w7
    Those two may be easily confused (esp within the anger component), but if you worked closely with the theory already it's good.

Harbinger of the Apocalypse Wyrd's Avatar
    TIM
    Born in a UFO
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probable mistyped members:

maniac - counterphobic 6w7
    Chae - 2w3
    niffer - 2w1
    Medusa - 9w1
    Jailbait - 3w4
    Vespertine - 1w9
    Myst - counterphobic 6w5

Wyrd, working to end the disinformation since just now

Harbinger of the Apocalypse Wyrd's Avatar
    TIM
    Born in a UFO
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Its not at all related to sx instinct. Aggressiveness and assertiveness in 6 depends on their gut fix a lot. Counterphobia is a different thing than that though, but people mix this up ALOT. 6s passion is fear. That's their problem. And counter-phobia is like trying to make up for that. They think to themselves as being courageous when wanting to face their biggest fears. But in fact they are still indulging in their passion because they see this huge threat which actually is not that threatening in reality.

6s go back and forth between using the defense mechanism of counter phobia and not. There is no "counterphobic 6" in itself.
    Some 6s are predominantly phobic, and they are practically referred to as "phobic 6s", while others are predominantly counterphobic, and they are practically referred to as "counterphobic 6s". It is generally agreed that Sx and 8 are both related to this. What's the point of your argument, oh spray-painted brick wall?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920