Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    You're my baby boy, I got you typed to a T because I'm biased 7w8 SX/SO - 3w2 SP/SX (integrates cp6 holy mother of mu) - 8w7 SX/SO.
    3w2?! Ooh, gurl you gotta explain this one.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.

[Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    3w2?! Ooh, gurl you gotta explain this one.
    I knew So, you people-please much more than you think, and you really like to be liked. This itself could exactly be 2's fishing for compliments, how they are needed and appreciated (you are~<3). You don't have the moods of a 3w4 at all. Compared to me, you're fucking stable and aren't totally falling apart. No whining found with handjob. Also, massive guilt and feeling deficient. Where is it! I haven't heard and ounce of self-deprecation, you are super proud and use flattery, ask suggestively for others' needs - that's 2 in a nutshell.
    Being special is not what's actually going on behind your image orientation. Instead, you do it to draw all eyes on you seductively like a true 3w2. You generate appeal in erotic imagery or language - not to stand apart, but to maximize allure and bonding. I remember how you reacted when I said that I read between the lines in your typing thread. You signalled that you felt understood and loved. A feely 4-wing wants or projects the exact opposite, wanting to be reaffirmed in being misunderstood and alien, and unloved/all alone in this world.
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

TIM
    IEI so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

145 so far - okay. The 9-wing makes the 1 more passively affable and accepting, the 2-wing accomodates and actively desires appreciation. That's why they're outspoken.
    4w5 - double reclusive, twice torn from others and twice as observant 4w3 - seeks accomplishment through their uniqueness.
    Do you think 5's expertise reflects you, or more of 6's worrying, or 7's lack of focus?
    Hard to say which wing now.. both do not sound like me.. accomodating and affable both do not resonate with me that much. I had to learn how to be both over the course of time.
    4w3 "seeking accomplishment though their uniqueness" sounds like me.. more than the other at least.
    7 I think is not an option for me at all.. the description of that E type never resonated with me. Either 5 or 6.. but 5 always showed up very high in the tests. And I have been very knowledge seeking since childhood on.
    I worry a lot too.. but more the typical IEI way.. I feel we think through everything in advance so our type is somehow naturally a worrywart (yet I recognise other people saying I look rather confident and know what I am doing.. but probably because I am thinking through everythign in advance).

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Hard to say which wing now.. both do not sound like me.. accomodating and affable both do not resonate with me that much. I had to learn how to be both over the course of time.
    4w3 "seeking accomplishment though their uniqueness" sounds like me.. more than the other at least.
    7 I think is not an option for me at all.. the description of that E type never resonated with me. Either 5 or 6.. but 5 always showed up very high in the tests. And I have been very knowledge seeking since childhood on.
    I worry a lot too.. but more the typical IEI way.. I feel we think through everything in advance so our type is somehow naturally a worrywart (yet I recognise other people saying I look rather confident and know what I am doing.. but probably because I am thinking through everythign in advance).
    Super good! This was actually quite pronounced. 1w9 4w3 6w5 or 1w9 6w5 4w3. The head triad sounds exactly like 6, just that you chose to express it through Ni. Thinking it through in advance is as 6 as it gets, especially the counterphobic way which comes across as confident.
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

TIM
    IEI so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super good! This was actually quite pronounced. 1w9 4w3 6w5 or 1w9 6w5 4w3. The head triad sounds exactly like 6, just that you chose to express it through Ni. Thinking it through in advance is as 6 as it gets, especially the counterphobic way which comes across as confident.
    But maybe people mean that 'inner peace' or 'assuredness' that Ni-doms are said to have? Some people even call me arrogant . Like I feel secure about the future, less so about the present. Others also say that I have an intellectual aura about me so 5w6 or 6w5 might be the combo I am looking for.
    Is 6 a common type for IEIs?
    Read through the E6 description.. hmm.. I do not follow rules just like that, I am a Beta after all.. I also do not respect authorities in general.
    The only thing that might resonate with me is me sometimes thinking negatively about people first, like I am much more distrustful. Or assuming they are worse than they are. In the end I notice they might not be as bad as I first thought. But I actually noticed that Se/Ni types in general are the not trusting ones.. many Si/Ne types rather see the good in people or at least do not assume bad intentions. At least that's what I could see in real life so far.
    I had to learn to sometimes not put myself in stupid situations as I got the habit of running into drama, even though I could feel it coming. But again I noticed this with most Betas. Learned to avoid drama to a degree.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But maybe people mean that 'inner peace' or 'assuredness' that Ni-doms are said to have? Some people even call me arrogant . Like I feel secure about the future, less so about the present. Others also say that I have an intellectual aura about me so 5w6 or 6w5 might be the combo I am looking for. Is 6 a common type for IEIs?
    Arrogance can come with all 9 types:

1 is morally arrogant
    2 is arrogant about their position of nurture
    3 is arrogant about their achievment/ skill - side note: most arrogant type
    4 is arrogant about being different
    5 is intellectually arrogant
    6 is arrogant in (being prepared to) countering threats
    7 is arrogant about materialistic pursuits
    8 is arrogant about power
    9 is arrogant in their passive aggression

Inner peace is 9, assuredness usually comes with 8/cp6/3. Yes, you described 6 again. 6 is commonly encountered after 4 and 9 as a main type.
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

TIM
    IEI so/sx
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrogance can come with all 9 types:

1 is morally arrogant
    2 is arrogant about their position of nurture
    3 is arrogant about their achievment/ skill - side note: most arrogant type
    4 is arrogant about being different
    5 is intellectually arrogant
    6 is arrogant in (being prepared to) countering threats
    7 is arrogant about materialistic pursuits
    8 is arrogant about power
    9 is arrogant in their passive aggression

Inner peace is 9, assuredness usually comes with 8/cp6/3. Yes, you described 6 again. 6 is commonly encountered after 4 and 9 as a main type.
    Hmm interesting.. I edited my first message (but you alread answered hehe) after reading through the E6 description. The thing is I am quite a smart ass, so intellectual arrogance might be part of me too. But yeah.. I will read through a few more descriptions of E6!

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm interesting.. I edited my first message (but you alread answered hehe) after reading through the E6 description. The thing is I am quite a smart ass, so intellectual arrogance might be part of me too. But yeah.. I will read through a few more descriptions of E6!
    Cool, keep my up to date when you resonated with something! <3
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew So, you people-please much more than you think, and you really like to be liked. This itself could exactly be 2's fishing for compliments, how they are needed and appreciated (you are~<3). You don't have the moods of a 3w4 at all. Compared to me, you're fucking stable and aren't totally falling apart. No whining found with handjob. Also, massive guilt and feeling deficient. Where is it! I haven't heard and ounce of self-deprecation, you are super proud and use flattery, ask suggestively for others' needs - that's 2 in a nutshell.
    Being special is not what's actually going on behind your image orientation. Instead, you do it to draw all eyes on you seductively like a true 3w2. You generate appeal in erotic imagery or language - not to stand apart, but to maximize allure and bonding. I remember how you reacted when I said that I read between the lines in your typing thread. You signalled that you felt understood and loved. A feely 4-wing wants or projects the exact opposite, wanting to be reaffirmed in being misunderstood and alien, and unloved/all alone in this world.
    Your argument is very persuasive. On the outside I can definitely see how this works. However, I'm sure if you got to know me more you'd think at least 4 wing. I'm a moody bitch and and do feel deficient at times and it does come out occasionally even if I'm good at keeping it in.
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.

[Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Read through the E6 description.. hmm.. I do not follow rules just like that, I am a Beta after all.. I also do not respect authorities in general.
    The only thing that might resonate with me is me sometimes thinking negatively about people first, like I am much more distrustful. Or assuming they are worse than they are. In the end I notice they might not be as bad as I first thought. But I actually noticed that Se/Ni types in general are the not trusting ones.. many Si/Ne types rather see the good in people or at least do not assume bad intentions. At least that's what I could see in real life so far.
    I had to learn to sometimes not put myself in stupid situations as I got the habit of running into drama, even though I could feel it coming. But again I noticed this with most Betas. Learned to avoid drama to a degree.
    Just affirms my point for counterphobic 6. Anti-rules, anti-authority, on guard, distrust, assumes bad intent, getting yourself in stupid situations, avoidance - perfect, you delivered all key words.
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    Your argument is very persuasive. On the outside I can definitely see how this works. However, I'm sure if you got to know me more you'd think at least 4 wing. I'm a moody bitch and and do feel deficient at times and it does come out occasionally even if I'm good at keeping it in.
    It's better right than persuasive Alright, hm... let's see. You're moody and feeling deficient because of what? I'm a 3w4 so I can speak for myself - I feel that I was born "wrong" or not good enough so I have to make up for it. And that's 4's typical "suffering". Keeping it in is really difficult.
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516