Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Results 1,001 to 1,036 of 1036

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

  1. #1001

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,554
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I still have in mind to write a proper reply to the questions people come up with as reaction to my posts in this thread. But I want to start a new thread to stop any further derailment of the topic, because it seems quite off-topic in this thread.
    OK.

  2. #1002
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    1,675
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    New SP/SO Additions

    Troll NR 007: 7w6 sp/so
    Penny Dreadful: 4w5 sp/so
    Olimpia: 3w4 sp/so


    “They find subtle and not so subtle ways to represent themselves as winners. They use their accomplishments to court attention, admirers, and "VIP" benefits.”

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...78#post1173178

  3. #1003
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    1,675
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Olimpia is a clear as day 3w4 sp/so. It's like in almost every instance of her board activity you can see an example of it if you know what to look for.

    As an example, most recently, Olimpia said on this thread that she typed "countless celebrities." Given that the Stackemup Enneagram and Typewatch Enneagram type lists number well over 2000 a piece and the old Socionix list I think went over 3000, I was curious how many she regarded as countless. I clicked on her VIP blog or something and I notice the layout was rather decorative, which looks stylish and fits with my typing of her as type 3 (the marketing orientation) but makes it more time consuming to find out her typings and the "countless celebrities" she has typed. I also didn't see any introduction detailing her typing methodology or her sources but learned that she views these celebrities as "very important people" as opposed to non-celebrities (4w5s aren't impressed with celebrities to that degree). There was only about 280 celebrity typings on her very important people blog. I thought it would be more, but I suppose "countless" is relative. Of course, it could be she's typed more on her own that she doesn't list. Threes will exaggerate their efforts to reinforce their own feelings of superiority and impress others. The site is rather stylish. R & H point out in personality types that type 3 embodies the style-over-substance mantra more so than any other type, especially 4w5 but the way she sizes types up comes across too unintuitive for a 4w5. It's just beginner stuff, stereotypes. And clearly, Olimpia is not in the reactive triad.

    Olimpia also offers a service where, if you pay her money, she will type you, so there's business logic involved (sp/so is entrepreneurial). Go here for my take on the quality of Olimpia's typings included in my view of her socionics type.

    Anyways what I just described above is a pattern you can find reoccurring in different forms throughout Olimpia's posts. The content changes, but the underlying dynamic is the same. The only other way to account for all this from Olimpia is too type her SEE. SEE has some superficial overlap with type 3 and type 7. However, Olimpia is clearly an introvert, so the only real option is 3w4 sp/so. She also types Teal Swan an IEI, and teal swan is clearly a 3w4 sp/so but not IEI (go here for my take of Teal's type), so it would make sense that what she's identifying in herself as relating to Teal Swan pertains to enneagram type.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-13-2018 at 09:14 PM.

  4. #1004
    Fembot Olimpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    Ni lead
    Posts
    7,005
    Mentioned
    573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Olimpia is a clear as day 3w4 sp/so. It's like in almost every instance of her board activity you can see an example of it if you know what to look for.

    As an example, most recently, Olimpia said on this thread that she typed "countless celebrities." Given that the Stackemup Enneagram and Typewatch Enneagram type lists number well over 2000 a piece and the old Socionix list I think went over 3000, I was curious how many she regarded as countless. I clicked on her VIP blog or something and I notice the layout was rather decorative, which looks stylish and fits with my typing of her as type 3 (the marketing orientation) but makes it more time consuming to find out her typings and the "countless celebrities" she has typed. I also didn't see any introduction detailing her typing methodology or her sources but learned that she views these celebrities as "very important people" as opposed to non-celebrities (4w5s aren't impressed with celebrities to that degree). There was only about 280 celebrity typings on her very important people blog. I thought it would be more, but I suppose "countless" is relative. Of course, it could be she's typed more on her own that she doesn't list. Threes will exaggerate their efforts to reinforce their own feelings of superiority and impress others. Olimpia also offers a service where, if you pay her money, she will type you, so there's business logic involved (sp/so is entrepreneurial). The site is rather stylish. R & H point out in personality types that type 3 embodies the style-over-substance mantra more so than any other type, especially 4w5 but the way she sizes types up comes across too unintuitive for a 4w5. It's just beginner stuff, stereotypes.

    Anyways what I just described above is a pattern you can find reoccurring in different forms throughout Olimpia's posts. The content changes, but the underlying dynamic is the same. The only other way to account for all this from Olimpia is too type her SEE. SEE has some superficial overlap with type 3 and type 7. However, Olimpia is clearly an introvert, so the only real option is 3w4 sp/so. She also types Teal Swan an IEI, and teal swan is clearly a 3w4 sp/so but not IEI (go here for my take of Teal's type), so it would make sense that what she's identifying in herself as relating to Teal Swan pertains to enneagram type.
    Funny enough, my 3w4 Sp/So dad said that my sites aren't professional enough.
    He also offered me to buy "likes" or write fake reviews for me haha, and I declined.
    4w5-5w6-9w1 So/Sx

    My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]
    My film blog [x]
    Discord [x]


  5. #1005
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Inside yo moms vagina
    TIM
    D-SEE-Se 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    1,092
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Olimpia is a clear as day 3w4 sp/so. It's like in almost every instance of her board activity you can see an example of it if you know what to look for.

    As an example, most recently, Olimpia said on this thread that she typed "countless celebrities." Given that the Stackemup Enneagram and Typewatch Enneagram type lists number well over 2000 a piece and the old Socionix list I think went over 3000, I was curious how many she regarded as countless. I clicked on her VIP blog or something and I notice the layout was rather decorative, which looks stylish and fits with my typing of her as type 3 (the marketing orientation) but makes it more time consuming to find out her typings and the "countless celebrities" she has typed. I also didn't see any introduction detailing her typing methodology or her sources but learned that she views these celebrities as "very important people" as opposed to non-celebrities (4w5s aren't impressed with celebrities to that degree). There was only about 280 celebrity typings on her very important people blog. I thought it would be more, but I suppose "countless" is relative. Of course, it could be she's typed more on her own that she doesn't list. Threes will exaggerate their efforts to reinforce their own feelings of superiority and impress others. Olimpia also offers a service where, if you pay her money, she will type you, so there's business logic involved (sp/so is entrepreneurial). The site is rather stylish. R & H point out in personality types that type 3 embodies the style-over-substance mantra more so than any other type, especially 4w5 but the way she sizes types up comes across too unintuitive for a 4w5. It's just beginner stuff, stereotypes.

    Anyways what I just described above is a pattern you can find reoccurring in different forms throughout Olimpia's posts. The content changes, but the underlying dynamic is the same. The only other way to account for all this from Olimpia is too type her SEE. SEE has some superficial overlap with type 3 and type 7. However, Olimpia is clearly an introvert, so the only real option is 3w4 sp/so. She also types Teal Swan an IEI, and teal swan is clearly a 3w4 sp/so but not IEI (go here for my take of Teal's type), so it would make sense that what she's identifying in herself as relating to Teal Swan pertains to enneagram type.
    i think olimpia is ur purrrfect match m8
    It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead

  6. #1006
    tela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    TIM
    A-
    Posts
    2,992
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    cuivienen: sp/sx and probably 9. the overly exaggerated focus on trying to be seen here, seems like a counter-phobic 9 thing where you're so afraid to not be seen which is 9 (see: soul child of enneagram 9, three). i've seen it before with people of that combination and mostly when they have a secondary 3 fix.
    there's something about sp/sx 9 in partiucularly who are often are the aggressive 9s online
    <x
    <4w3-8w7-5w4 sexual/self-pres
    <
    enneagram pinterest

  7. #1007

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by tela View Post
    cuivienen: sp/sx and probably 9. the overly exaggerated focus on trying to be seen here, seems like a counter-phobic 9 thing where you're so afraid to not be seen which is 9 (see: soul child of enneagram 9, three). i've seen it before with people of that combination and mostly when they have a secondary 3 fix.
    there's something about sp/sx 9 in partiucularly who are often are the aggressive 9s online
    9s are passive but also aggressive? It's to do with 3 and not an 8 fix? It all sounds a bit far fetched?
    is intuitionz
    is an abyss

  8. #1008
    tela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    TIM
    A-
    Posts
    2,992
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    9s are passive but also aggressive? It's to do with 3 and not an 8 fix? It all sounds a bit far fetched?
    9 is part of the gut center. The gut centers main emotion is anger. 9 suppresses anger. So it builds up and the anger needs an outlet, which commonly is the internet since it feels like a safe-space.
    Sp/sx in my experience and opinion is a pretty angry stacking. It's 5-like and can sometimes be oblivious to what it looks like because they're so submerged in their own selves because of being SP first and social last. For example, I type Elliot Rodger as sp/sx 3w4. Anyway, so this being an angry stacking and 9 suppressing aggression makes it especially reasonable for sp/sx 9 to be very aggressive online. Which is what I have experienced.

    That cuivienen types 4 I find very funny, because he's not fourish at all, he always brags about himself and thinks he should have any girl in the world. In other words, he does not embrace the outcast/loser/tragic problem that cant be fixed- motif of type 4 at all. I used to think he was a 3 but the overt focus on trying to expand himself and be like "i AM visible" reads 9 to me and I've seen it before - also I doubt a 3 would mistype as 4, but 9s mistype as 4 alot. But I'm still open for core 3 for him.
    I'm sure of him being sp/sx though, he has that obliviousness sp/sx can have about how ridiculous and stupid he looks, and also there's no way he's sp last, he talks about business ALOT.
    Last edited by tela; Yesterday at 03:35 PM.
    <x
    <4w3-8w7-5w4 sexual/self-pres
    <
    enneagram pinterest

  9. #1009
    Duele el corazón Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    C-ENFx Sx/So 3w4
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Olimpia is a clear as day 3w4 sp/so. It's like in almost every instance of her board activity you can see an example of it if you know what to look for.

    As an example, most recently, Olimpia said on this thread that she typed "countless celebrities." Given that the Stackemup Enneagram and Typewatch Enneagram type lists number well over 2000 a piece and the old Socionix list I think went over 3000, I was curious how many she regarded as countless. I clicked on her VIP blog or something and I notice the layout was rather decorative, which looks stylish and fits with my typing of her as type 3 (the marketing orientation) but makes it more time consuming to find out her typings and the "countless celebrities" she has typed. I also didn't see any introduction detailing her typing methodology or her sources but learned that she views these celebrities as "very important people" as opposed to non-celebrities (4w5s aren't impressed with celebrities to that degree). There was only about 280 celebrity typings on her very important people blog. I thought it would be more, but I suppose "countless" is relative. Of course, it could be she's typed more on her own that she doesn't list. Threes will exaggerate their efforts to reinforce their own feelings of superiority and impress others. The site is rather stylish. R & H point out in personality types that type 3 embodies the style-over-substance mantra more so than any other type, especially 4w5 but the way she sizes types up comes across too unintuitive for a 4w5. It's just beginner stuff, stereotypes. And clearly, Olimpia is not in the reactive triad.

    Olimpia also offers a service where, if you pay her money, she will type you, so there's business logic involved (sp/so is entrepreneurial). Go here for my take on the quality of Olimpia's typings included in my view of her socionics type.

    Anyways what I just described above is a pattern you can find reoccurring in different forms throughout Olimpia's posts. The content changes, but the underlying dynamic is the same. The only other way to account for all this from Olimpia is too type her SEE. SEE has some superficial overlap with type 3 and type 7. However, Olimpia is clearly an introvert, so the only real option is 3w4 sp/so. She also types Teal Swan an IEI, and teal swan is clearly a 3w4 sp/so but not IEI (go here for my take of Teal's type), so it would make sense that what she's identifying in herself as relating to Teal Swan pertains to enneagram type.
    The irony, this is style over substance typing. Behaviour and motivation often don't overlap, if you can somehow prove her goal is to be impressive just by being a celeb typer with a nice-looking site that would be quite a feat. If anything, that's her primary social instinct. You try to see the "countless" as some sort of deception dynamic but that's nickpicking, it's irrelevant, she did not claim she's the best site ever which would be more 3-like. So what if she doesn't explain her typings, that points more to the logics/ethics divide, and her influence of E5 possibly withholding knowledge. Let's start there. Maybe asking for the reason why she made the site this way helps a lot more to find out what the core fear for instance is. It sounds as if you take what you don't like and throw it into a typing, all very dubious but that we already know.
    Last edited by Chae; Yesterday at 03:45 PM.
    I need some things that I want in my life now. I own so much but I have even more to lose. Big house, supercar, money, honor. Yeah... a superstar
    Art fills the walls in my room, my house is a gallery. Feel free to visit comfortably anytime. I’m just living like I used to
    Like my childhood wish, like the people on TV. I’m living it up but I’m still sad and lonely. A corner of my heart is empty. I need somebody, I ain't got nobody
    Petrus, Latour, Margaux, Conti, Jayer. I obsess over 1988 vintage, but (I need some) friends who are the same age as me. Instead I pour my own glass and drink by myself
    I'm tired. Today, tomorrow, every day is filled with work. But if there wasn't anything tomorrow it'd be strange. Hello? Is there anyone there?
    "You’re so admirable."
    Softly, softly come on over here. Don’t cry, why are you crying? Why are we both crying? Ask the stars, ask them.
    I need somebody, I ain't got nobody

    https://soundcloud.com/pj-flexir/g-dragon-superstar-audio-hq

  10. #1010
    tela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    TIM
    A-
    Posts
    2,992
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    I type Olimpia/Cassandra/Sisofnight a clear 4w3

    He's not the best typer, but he is also probably confusing the social instinct with 3, plus she has a 3 wing
    <x
    <4w3-8w7-5w4 sexual/self-pres
    <
    enneagram pinterest

  11. #1011
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    535
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Olimpia is a woman... unless she had a gender change surgery very recently, which a seriously doubt.

  12. #1012
    Artist-Scientist, Skeptic Nebula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    ILI 541 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,543
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tela is referring to Kill4me

  13. #1013
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    535
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    Tela is referring to Kill4me
    Ok, sorry then, I misunderstood the message.

  14. #1014
    Duele el corazón Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    C-ENFx Sx/So 3w4
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Olimpia is a woman... unless she had a gender change surgery very recently, which a seriously doubt.
    Cute how you confused it I didn't put one and one together at first as well
    I need some things that I want in my life now. I own so much but I have even more to lose. Big house, supercar, money, honor. Yeah... a superstar
    Art fills the walls in my room, my house is a gallery. Feel free to visit comfortably anytime. I’m just living like I used to
    Like my childhood wish, like the people on TV. I’m living it up but I’m still sad and lonely. A corner of my heart is empty. I need somebody, I ain't got nobody
    Petrus, Latour, Margaux, Conti, Jayer. I obsess over 1988 vintage, but (I need some) friends who are the same age as me. Instead I pour my own glass and drink by myself
    I'm tired. Today, tomorrow, every day is filled with work. But if there wasn't anything tomorrow it'd be strange. Hello? Is there anyone there?
    "You’re so admirable."
    Softly, softly come on over here. Don’t cry, why are you crying? Why are we both crying? Ask the stars, ask them.
    I need somebody, I ain't got nobody

    https://soundcloud.com/pj-flexir/g-dragon-superstar-audio-hq

  15. #1015
    Cuivienen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in a land, far far away...
    TIM
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    1,329
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tela View Post
    9 is part of the gut center. The gut centers main emotion is anger. 9 suppresses anger. So it builds up and the anger needs an outlet, which commonly is the internet since it feels like a safe-space.
    Sp/sx in my experience and opinion is a pretty angry stacking. It's 5-like and can sometimes be oblivious to what it looks like because they're so submerged in their own selves because of being SP first and social last. For example, I type Elliot Rodger as sp/sx 3w4. Anyway, so this being an angry stacking and 9 suppressing aggression makes it especially reasonable for sp/sx 9 to be very aggressive online. Which is what I have experienced.

    That cuivienen types 4 I find very funny, because he's not fourish at all, he always brags about himself and thinks he should have any girl in the world.

    In other words, he does not embrace the outcast/loser/tragic problem that cant be fixed- motif of type 4 at all.

    I used to think he was a 3 but the overt focus on trying to expand himself and be like "i AM visible" reads 9 to me and I've seen it before - also I doubt a 3 would mistype as 4, but 9s mistype as 4 alot. But I'm still open for core 3 for him.
    I'm sure of him being sp/sx though, he has that obliviousness sp/sx can have about how ridiculous and stupid he looks, and also there's no way he's sp last, he talks about business ALOT.
    I love trolling the humourless and easily overawed, because they are a gift that keeps on giving.

    Just for the record, I have been a social outcast for most of my life. The isolation I had to endure has profoundly influenced my personality. However, I am not interested in competing for victim status with you. Unlike you, I don't let my past define my future, because you can't change the past. Not that any of these reflections even matter, as you are clearly battle typing here. Do not use Enneagram as an excuse to be mean-spirited and push a personal vendetta against me.

    Seeing you brought up appearance, I will add that you would stand out as socially odd just like I do, albeit for very different reasons. You dress up entirely in black, cake on the makeup, then wander around, brooding, lost in your own darkness, hoping to both attract and repel. I have never judged you for your presentation in the past because I am not a hypocrite - unlike you.

    If you want to know why people probably avoid you, just look back at the way your post to me was framed. It is full of passive-aggressive digs, slights and insults that only undermine your case. You are not alone because you are "weird" or a "freak".

    You are alone because you choose to be.
    Last edited by Cuivienen; Yesterday at 09:07 PM.

  16. #1016

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,746
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cuivienen has literature abbilities and psychological inclinations. I may disagree with the content, but the form is impressive.
    I may imagine like he writes drama/horror scripts or novels.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  17. #1017
    Cuivienen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in a land, far far away...
    TIM
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    1,329
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Cuivienen has literature abbilities and psychological inclinations. I may disagree with the content, but the form is impressive.
    I may imagine like he writes drama/horror scripts or novels.
    If and when I focus, I can induce whatever emotions I wish in another person. Joy, serenity, lust, anger, sadness, disgust - it doesn't matter. As you have seen, people often respond in highly irrational ways to me, but rarely do they respond with indifference. Knowing this, I therefore must have a good sense of the most likely way someone will react to me in any given situation. I can assess someone's relationship potential with me very quickly, often within moments - although in the past, I often chose to bet against my intuition and proceed anyway to increase my chances, which was not a good idea (as not all opportunities hold equal potential). I constantly brainstorm visions of myself in an idealised future life in order to understand their meaning; to gain insight into what may happen, and how I can affect/bend the flow of reality to my advantage. I naturally perceive the relationship between cause and effect and all the possible ways an interaction of people, ideas or concepts may unfold. Therefore it is difficult to fool me, and dangerous to try. I will often find an unexpected (to others) way to get out of trouble, and when I close in for the kill, I will time my move in order for it to have the most profound emotional impact.
    Last edited by Cuivienen; Yesterday at 10:55 PM.
    True love is given without any thought of material or social gains. It takes courage to embrace another soul not for what they might become, but for who they truly are.


  18. #1018
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,367
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can induce whatever emotions I wish in another person.
    you must want to induce a lot of disgust. all that power and you use it indistinguishably from someone without any super powers of influence, which is to say being gross. maybe this is like the manzoni of emotional influence, I will grant you, perhaps you have turned being a creep into an art form. interesting life choice
    Last edited by Bertrand; Today at 12:48 AM.

  19. #1019
    Heaven and Hell Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI So/Sx 4w3
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your idea of type 9 is.. interesting.

    And wrong.

    Allow me to demonstrate.

    *Cracks fingers*
    Quote Originally Posted by tela View Post
    9 is part of the gut center. The gut centers main emotion is anger.


    9 suppresses anger.
    Type 1 suppresses anger. Type 9 makes itself numb to it. Might seem like I'm nitpicking here, but the difference is notable.


    In the effort to stay true to their principles, Ones resist being affected by their instinctual drives, consciously not giving in to them or expressing them too freely. The result is a personality type that has problems with repression, resistance, and aggression.
    https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-1/

    Nines demonstrate the universal temptation to ignore the disturbing aspects of life and to seek some degree of peace and comfort by “numbing out.” They respond to pain and suffering by attempting to live in a state of premature peacefulness, whether it is in a state of false spiritual attainment, or in more gross denial.
    https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-9/


    So it builds up and the anger needs an outlet, which commonly is the internet since it feels like a safe-space.
    You are describing type 1 very well, not type 9. Again, while you are right in that suppression of anger leads to a build-up, it is type 1 who is the shining example of this phenomenon.


    They are usually seen by others as highly self- controlled, even rigid, although this is not how Ones experience themselves. It seems to them that they are sitting on a cauldron of passions and desires, and they had better “keep the lid on” lest they and everyone else around them regret it.

    Cassandra is a therapist in private practice who recalls the difficulty this caused her in her youth.

    “I remember in high school getting feedback that I had no feelings. Inside, I felt my feelings intensely and yet I just couldn’t let them out as intensely as I felt them. Even now, if I have a conflict with a friend and need to address an issue, I rehearse ahead of time how to express clearly what I want, need, and observe, and yet not be harsh or blaming in my anger which is often scathing.”
    https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-1/

    Sp/sx in my experience and opinion is a pretty angry stacking.
    What is the connection between anger and instinct? Instinct points towards the areas where we are more sensitive, making the area of the first instinct the most prone to such emotion. However, what about the Self Preservation instinct makes it more prone to anger in contrast with the others, in your opinion?

    It's 5-like and can sometimes be oblivious to what it looks like because they're so submerged in their own selves because of being SP first and social last.
    I don't see a connection to anger here. Moreover, it being "5-like" is incredibly vague and doesn't say much on its own. I can see the link between Social last and type 5, but it's an incredibly shallow one at that. Mostly because the motivation (and you cannot predict a universal behavior with type) will be incredibly different (unless you are talking about the Social last 5, but then the point you are making becomes redundant).

    For example, I type Elliot Rodger as sp/sx 3w4.
    The guy had (has?) mental issues. Not the greatest example. It's like those teachers who immediately jump to Hitler and Nazis when describing type 6. It can be fun and educational when talking about the types on the level of theory alone, given the right climate, but bringing this up as an actual example in regards to typing someone will hardly ever bring the desired results. (Unless the desired results are negative connotations and emotion, then you're good here.)

    Besides, one example does not a pattern make.

    Anyway, so this being an angry stacking and 9 suppressing aggression makes it especially reasonable for sp/sx 9 to be very aggressive online. Which is what I have experienced.
    Unless you are basing their typing on your false ideas about type 9 and the (missing) link between instinct stack and anger that you propose. Meaning that you are typing people at Sp/Sx 9 based on the wrong premise of having "suppressed anger." If anything, your description of these experiences of anger points towards not 9.


    Connecting this to your typing of @Cuivienen , who self-types at 4, it would be rather easy to link the element of frustrated anger (that you perceive - I'm not claiming it exists) to the type's inherent connection to type 1. Or perhaps a 1 fix, if you fancy the tritype theory. Of course, this is assuming that there really is a strong pattern of suppressed anger here. All in all, it should point you away from type 9.

  20. #1020
    Cuivienen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in a land, far far away...
    TIM
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    1,329
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    you must want to induce a lot of disgust. all that power and you use it indistinguishably from someone without any super powers of influence, which is to say being gross. maybe this is like the manzoni of emotional influence, I will grant you, perhaps you have turned being a creep into an art form. interesting life choice
    Betas induce shock and disgust with our trash talk, but we are secretly quite prudish.

    Deltas by contrast are nothing more than whores who speak politely.

    If you think someone must be "a creep" because they make a dirty sex joke in public, then you understand nothing about how real sexual predators operate. They are not dramatic, imposing and shocking, because they don't want to attract attention. Instead they try to blend in as much as possible. A man (or woman) like this will be well versed in social etiquette and will voice whatever beliefs are popular to espouse - all in order to seduce their target. They will almost never boast about their sexual escapades, and will often try to shame somebody who brings up the topic of sex as brutish and creepy (a very cynical form of projection). In fact the most sinful people are often those who present themselves as compassionate, tolerant, virtuous and enlightened - and this facade is essential, as it allows the rapist to serially prey on those of lower status without attracting any suspicion.

    You are most likely to find sexual predators in an environment where people constantly express support for "women's rights".
    The men who actually respect women do not care if our happiness goes unnoticed. As the saying goes: judge a man by what he does when he thinks that nobody else is watching.
    Last edited by Cuivienen; Today at 06:56 AM.
    True love is given without any thought of material or social gains. It takes courage to embrace another soul not for what they might become, but for who they truly are.


  21. #1021
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,367
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you think someone must be "a creep" because they make a dirty sex joke in public, then you understand nothing about how real sexual predators operate.
    i think creep is more about the impression someone makes, the meaning of the word is the resemblance to someone who does or might do something, not something we apply only to those who already have. for that we have the term "convicted felon"... its enough to avoid those people on those grounds. you ping the early warning system of decent people, purportedly intentionally, then suggest the moral defect in making such a provocation lies with the offended party. its not entirely wrong, because people could ignore you, true--but at the same time if you intentionally give off vibes that alienate people, knowing it will alienate people, I don't see how it makes it anything other than a conscious choice to accept their reaction, you were in fact counting on it all along. in that sense its just a weird way to try and paint yourself as a victim of your own choices. odd, but I'm sure there's someone out there who will like it. I think this person will likewise subject you to similar manipulations so it would be fun to watch you guys torture eachother, all the while the message between you will be how the crowd is wrong and people are dumb
    Last edited by Bertrand; Today at 12:13 PM.

  22. #1022
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    LSI-Se
    Posts
    463
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Betas induce shock and disgust with our trash talk, but we are secretly quite prudish.

    Deltas by contrast are nothing more than whores who speak politely.

    If you think someone must be "a creep" because they make a dirty sex joke in public, then you understand nothing about how real sexual predators operate. They are not dramatic, imposing and shocking, because they don't want to attract attention. Instead they try to blend in as much as possible. A man (or woman) like this will be well versed in social etiquette and will voice whatever beliefs are popular to espouse - all in order to seduce their target. They will almost never boast about their sexual escapades, and will often try to shame somebody who brings up the topic of sex as brutish and creepy (a very cynical form of projection). In fact the most sinful people are often those who present themselves as compassionate, tolerant, virtuous and enlightened - and this facade is essential, as it allows the rapist to serially prey on those of lower status without attracting any suspicion.

    You are most likely to find sexual predators in an environment where people constantly express support for "women's rights".
    The men who actually respect women do not care if our happiness goes unnoticed. As the saying goes: judge a man by what he does when he thinks that nobody else is watching.
    1378542276197.gif

  23. #1023
    tela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    TIM
    A-
    Posts
    2,992
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Cuivienen I have no idea where you get this idea from that I am passive-aggressive. Feel free to point it out.

    You feel like a really hateful and angry person and I'd rather not discuss anything with you anymore because all you do is take your hatred and your anger over I don't even know what, on this forum. Maybe it is because I rejected you when you sent me PMs a while ago. I don't know. Anyways, I don't really feel like getting dragged down to the miserable hole you're living in. And you obviosuly can't handle receiving constructive criticism about yourself. So consider yourself ignored.
    <x
    <4w3-8w7-5w4 sexual/self-pres
    <
    enneagram pinterest

  24. #1024
    Crystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-D 952
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Betas induce shock and disgust with our trash talk, but we are secretly quite prudish.

    Deltas by contrast are nothing more than whores who speak politely.


    This needs to go directly to the quotes hall of fame and probably my signature.
    Last edited by Crystal; Today at 03:53 PM.

  25. #1025
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    535
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A cockatoo with beta values.



    SCNR

  26. #1026
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,367
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post


    This needs to go directly to the quotes hall of fame and probably my signature.
    it is strangely accurate

  27. #1027
    Crystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-D 952
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    it is strangely accurate
    its hilarious from several angles.

    Since the choosing of the words till the conception of the subtext.

    "secretly quite prudish" is the best. Its a paradoxical statement, I mean, is it truly possible to be secretly prudish?

    Then, a world conception which believes or suggests that population is divided between whores and not whores is hilarious in itself, and its more hilarious to notice that we are flood with it nowadays (sexually obsessed ppl to feminists and the rest of ideologies that reduces existence to mere sexuality are included, along with twisted religious beliefs), but the thing is that is an archaic moral conception before middle ages, its like we are living a modern moral primitivism (its whorecentrism, ).
    Last edited by Crystal; Today at 09:15 PM.

  28. #1028
    Duele el corazón Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    C-ENFx Sx/So 3w4
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Betas induce shock and disgust with our trash talk, but we are secretly quite prudish.

    Deltas by contrast are nothing more than whores who speak politely.

    If you think someone must be "a creep" because they make a dirty sex joke in public, then you understand nothing about how real sexual predators operate. They are not dramatic, imposing and shocking, because they don't want to attract attention. Instead they try to blend in as much as possible. A man (or woman) like this will be well versed in social etiquette and will voice whatever beliefs are popular to espouse - all in order to seduce their target. They will almost never boast about their sexual escapades, and will often try to shame somebody who brings up the topic of sex as brutish and creepy (a very cynical form of projection). In fact the most sinful people are often those who present themselves as compassionate, tolerant, virtuous and enlightened - and this facade is essential, as it allows the rapist to serially prey on those of lower status without attracting any suspicion.

    You are most likely to find sexual predators in an environment where people constantly express support for "women's rights".
    The men who actually respect women do not care if our happiness goes unnoticed. As the saying goes: judge a man by what he does when he thinks that nobody else is watching.
    Sounds like something he's experienced in, hm
    More points to his type anyways, keyword façade.
    I need some things that I want in my life now. I own so much but I have even more to lose. Big house, supercar, money, honor. Yeah... a superstar
    Art fills the walls in my room, my house is a gallery. Feel free to visit comfortably anytime. I’m just living like I used to
    Like my childhood wish, like the people on TV. I’m living it up but I’m still sad and lonely. A corner of my heart is empty. I need somebody, I ain't got nobody
    Petrus, Latour, Margaux, Conti, Jayer. I obsess over 1988 vintage, but (I need some) friends who are the same age as me. Instead I pour my own glass and drink by myself
    I'm tired. Today, tomorrow, every day is filled with work. But if there wasn't anything tomorrow it'd be strange. Hello? Is there anyone there?
    "You’re so admirable."
    Softly, softly come on over here. Don’t cry, why are you crying? Why are we both crying? Ask the stars, ask them.
    I need somebody, I ain't got nobody

    https://soundcloud.com/pj-flexir/g-dragon-superstar-audio-hq

  29. #1029
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,367
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    its hilarious from several angles.

    Since the choosing of the words till the conception of the subtext.

    "secretly quite prudish" is the best. Its a paradoxical statement, I mean, is it truly possible to be secretly prudish?

    Then, a world conception which believes or suggests that the world population is divided between whores and not whores is hilarious in itself, and its more hilarious to notice that we are flood with it nowadays (sexually obsessed ppl to feminists and the rest of ideologies that reduces existence to mere sexuality are included, along with twisted religious beliefs), but the thing is that is an archaic moral conception before middle ages, its like we are living a modern moral primitivism (its whorecentrism, ).
    well its sort of like what is a whore? a whore is a term generated to cast one with open borders in the pejorative. betas are about closed strictly defined borders (Ni Ti), and this is where their authoritarian streak comes from (hence all the nazi comparisons), such that since we grant they are trash talkers, "whore" is just a provocative (Fe Se) label they apply to those who transgress those boundaries. in a way trash talking victorians is exactly right. deltas then become those into open borders but who aren't provocative in their speech (the novels of aldous huxley such as Island illustrate this kind of society--compare to orwells 1984 which demonstrate a worst case scenario beta society)... I agree that classifying people as actually promiscuous or not is kind of silly, but I do think openess (big 5) is a basic psychological dichotomy to which the quadra relate and cuviny did hit directly upon it

  30. #1030

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,746
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Type 1 suppresses anger.


    sure. expresses and then... supresses
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  31. #1031

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    well its sort of like what is a whore? a whore is a term generated to cast one with open borders in the pejorative. betas are about closed strictly defined borders (Ni Ti), and this is where their authoritarian streak comes from (hence all the nazi comparisons), such that since we grant they are trash talkers, "whore" is just a provocative (Fe Se) label they apply to those who transgress those boundaries. in a way trash talking victorians is exactly right. deltas then become those into open borders but who aren't provocative in their speech (the novels of aldous huxley such as Island illustrate this kind of society--compare to orwells 1984 which demonstrate a worst case scenario beta society)... I agree that classifying people as actually promiscuous or not is kind of silly, but I do think openess (big 5) is a basic psychological dichotomy to which the quadra relate and cuviny did hit directly upon it
    By definition a whore is someone who is sexually active outwith marriage, so, you could divide the world into the sexually active outwith marriage, and those within marriage.

    But why you'd want to is another matter.
    is intuitionz
    is an abyss

  32. #1032
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,367
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    well you'd have to define marriage and sexual activity too. you'd also have to bound it within time, so like pre post marriage not just in individuals but within society (pre post the existence of the instutition of marriage). you'd also have to consider consent, so like if you're raped does that make you a whore (some cultures say yes), etc. you have cases where children are raped and because of autistic adherence to arbitrary categories they're labeled whores and cast out for transgressing the boundaries, etc that kind of bottom up autism is characteristic of strict borders, and in that sense whore goes back to borders

  33. #1033

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    well you'd have to define marriage and sexual activity too. you'd also have to bound it within time, so like pre post marriage not just in individuals but within society (pre post the existence of the instutition of marriage). you'd also have to consider consent, so like if you're raped does that make you a whore (some cultures say yes), etc
    For things like these I refer to the proper definition: the Biblical ones.
    is intuitionz
    is an abyss

  34. #1034
    Cuivienen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in a land, far far away...
    TIM
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    1,329
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tela View Post
    You feel like a really hateful and angry person
    The preamble to every SJW rant since November 8, 2016.

    Quote Originally Posted by tela View Post
    and I'd rather not discuss anything with you anymore because all you do is take your hatred and your anger over I don't even know what, on this forum. Maybe it is because I rejected you when you sent me PMs a while ago. I don't know. Anyways, I don't really feel like getting dragged down to the miserable hole you're living in. And you obviosuly can't handle receiving constructive criticism about yourself. So consider yourself ignored.
    You are shameless. Stop projecting your own unpleasant behaviour onto me and take some responsibility for your actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by tela View Post
    @Cuivienen I have no idea where you get this idea from that I am passive-aggressive. Feel free to point it out.
    Here are some examples of your passive-aggressiveness:

    he always brags about himself and thinks he should have any girl in the world.
    he has that obliviousness sp/sx can have about how ridiculous and stupid he looks
    I don't really feel like getting dragged down to the miserable hole you're living in.


    It gets even better. According to you: I only dislike you because you might've "rejected" me in a PM exchange. You also compared me to Elliot Rodger, a school shooter who was motivated by sexual frustration and jealousy.

    This is not "constructive criticism". Again, that's just an excuse you (and others, such as Bertrand) use when someone confronts you on your BS. I have noticed you often use Enneagram typings as an excuse to take a shot at posters who you dislike.

    Put me on ignore for all I care - my life will be a lot better without the likes of you.
    Last edited by Cuivienen; Today at 10:58 PM.
    True love is given without any thought of material or social gains. It takes courage to embrace another soul not for what they might become, but for who they truly are.


  35. #1035
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    13,001
    Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default


  36. #1036
    Crystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-D 952
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    well its sort of like what is a whore? a whore is a term generated to cast one with open borders in the pejorative. betas are about closed strictly defined borders (Ni Ti), and this is where their authoritarian streak comes from (hence all the nazi comparisons), such that since we grant they are trash talkers, "whore" is just a provocative (Fe Se) label they apply to those who transgress those boundaries. in a way trash talking victorians is exactly right. deltas then become those into open borders but who aren't provocative in their speech (the novels of aldous huxley such as Island illustrate this kind of society--compare to orwells 1984 which demonstrate a worst case scenario beta society)... I agree that classifying people as actually promiscuous or not is kind of silly, but I do think openess (big 5) is a basic psychological dichotomy to which the quadra relate and cuviny did hit directly upon it
    Very interesting. I never considered Ti Ni like that before, but it makes lot of sense thinking in my past experiences with betas. Like now I can understand better their perspective.

    The funny thing for me is the reductionism into rigid schemes. First to reduce existence to only sex, then to reduce it even more through popular aggressive moral term (whore). Now, reductionism is useful depending on context and field (when its pertinent), I mean, existence has its reduced schemes too, but that schemes cant be applied to all things all the time. Also its hilarious because betas boundaries can be kinda loose (Fe Se), still, they use closed statements and terminology (guess because of aggression). Ti Ni is like an ouroborical reasoning. Now ppl being promiscuos or not is a reality, so in certain sense is true, the funny part is the reduced understanding of Delta an Beta quadras and the construction of the phrase in relation to communication.

    Finally I just want to add that this wasnt a personal attack to Cuiv or anything. I really found funny how it was written that part of his post. I often find EIEs Ni morbidly hilarious. And he has the right and freedom to have the ideology he wants (as far as he doesnt hurt/impose others). I mean I'm not one to judge or limit ppls freedom (not until they enter in contact with me in which case stuff change drastically since I value relational ethics too). So yeah. I think I'm more unpleasant to EIEs than they for me in general.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •