Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
Results 881 to 920 of 923

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

  1. #881

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,133
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Anyway, if you feel that 9 is completely off for you in all ways than I accept that. I cant see how you act in real life.
    9 is not for her. She tried to troll me for some time (~2015), for example. (I just ignored.) It's not like 9 should behave at all.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  2. #882
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    No. From what I've seen you can't stay (outwardly) angry at people (like, you'll call someone out here but then apologize and be like "i like you") which is 9. 8 is a power seeking type and it needs to prove itself more powerful with expressed anger, while 9 can stay "in the shadows" about it if you know what I mean.
    Not staying outwardly angry at people can mean she is a healthy 8 (but since I don't want to say she's healthy I won't question the 9 fix for her )

    Quote Originally Posted by Enneagram Institute
    Level 1 (At Their Best): Become self-restrained and magnanimous, merciful and forbearing, mastering self through their self-surrender to a higher authority. Courageous, willing to put self in serious jeopardy to achieve their vision and have a lasting influence. May achieve true heroism and historical greatness.

    source: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-8
    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    And this way of thinking that you are an alien doesn't just go away with age just like the other type neurosises doesnt just "go away", okay. Ive seen this alot, people trying to justify their typing by saying they are "past that" which is just impossible unless youve worked at it and acknowledged it for decades, and even then it wont be magically gone.
    true type neurosises doesn't just go away but there are different levels of health for each type & you should consider that

  3. #883
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    9 is not for her. She tried to troll me for some time (~2015), for example. (I just ignored.) It's not like 9 should behave at all.
    9 is not like what you type ExI. 9s can appear very differently from eachother (as can all attachment types) and especislly online. Depends on instinct stacking too. They can the internet as a safe space for their anger among other things. Trolling can be 7. Especially mixed with social last (I type @Satan here sp/sx 7). I would not say there is a way a certain type "can't behave". You need to look at the persons inner world and how they work. You sound like you think 9s should be all moralistic and "good" because you connect it with Fi leading. But 9 is not a moralistic type. 1, 2 and 6 are the moralists. Eric Clapton is sp/sx 9 (974, the tritype I think for Aylen but either 4 or 9 core). Look at him and tell me if you think he is ExI. Jimi Hendrix is another 974.
    oftheroses on instagram is 9w8, sp/sx I believe. Definitely not someone you would type ExI
    Last edited by maniac; 10-12-2017 at 05:15 PM.

  4. #884

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,133
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    9 is not like what you type ExI.
    9 will not provoke people for several weeks risking to get back-kicks from them. While Aylen did this. And I was not the only such, as she said that played same with others too. She's soft, but 9 is the least(!) type which would behave such.
    You are newer on this forum. Look her early messages.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  5. #885
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    9 will not provoke people for several weeks risking to get back-kicks from them. While Aylen did this. And I was not the only such, as she said that played same with others too. She's soft, but 9 is the least(!) type which would behave such.
    You are newer on this forum. Look her early messages.
    as i said they sure can especislly with a 7 fix. I know really angry 9s online. Its actually very common that they do that online. Its a safe space to take out their rage. Some of the biggest fights online are by 9s. I also know a 9 who beats down their SO when they offend them. Same as when my father used to use violence against me when I was little and I was scared of him. When me and my father argues he will tease me and provoke me and play with fire to make me even more pissed and it usually works. I had a 9 friend describe the same urge to play with fire. Björk is 9, look at her beating down that news reporter out of no where. They are the angriest type by far.
    Last edited by maniac; 10-12-2017 at 06:14 PM.

  6. #886
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am not a core 9 and I do not have a 7 fix.

    Don't worry @Sol I won't taint the 9 pureness.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-13-2017 at 06:52 AM.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  7. #887

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,133
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Don't worry Sol I won't taint the 9 pureness.
    Don't worry, your pureness is unquestionable to taint someone.

    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  8. #888
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^that's also very 479 tritype The witch thing especially comes out when it's paired with sp/sx. Fantasy mixed with evil.
    sp/sx: the grave digger
    "
    Stevie Nicks sp/sx 497:

    Last edited by maniac; 10-13-2017 at 12:39 PM.

  9. #889
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Don't worry, your pureness is unquestionable to taint someone.
    her pureness he said

    she is pure evil

  10. #890
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    ^that's also very 479 tritype The witch thing especially comes out when it's paired with sp/sx. Fantasy mixed with evil.
    9s like symbolism, 7s like fantasy, & sp/sx have a dark satanic edge is that it? sorry to say this but no matter how you look at it what you're doing is stereotyping

    personally I don't see how 7 fit her, if we look at both 5 & 7 we see both are fear types but they handle their fear differently 5s withdraw & try to get the required knowledge to handle the world before reengaging in it, while 7s distract themselves from their fears by occupying themselves with the existing things/projects/people and thus they're always pursuing the next interesting thing which I haven't seen @Aylen do, whereas I know she read a lot which could be her way of getting the required knowledge to handle the world but I can't claim to know if that's why she do it still she is more likely to have a 5 fix than a 7 fix but if you still think otherwise I'd like to get something more meaningful than stereotyping

    I like fantasy more than @Aylen, but if I dared to suggest that there is a possibility of me having a 7 fix, then all 7s out there will start looking for the next interesting type to be

    As for sp/sx vs sx/sp, I think she's sx-first but can't say whether she's sp or so second, the reason I say this is even though when people think of sx they think of creating intense experiences & relations, I think there's another layer to it which is the desire to extend the self either by passing their genes through the generations or leaving a legacy, in other word a desire to live on even after death. and when you add this desire to live on even after death to the melancholy quality of E4 you get what @Aylen called "taking parts of people who died and making them a part of myself", "I have a tendency to idealize the dead or gone". with this I'd say she's most likely really a core 4 with sx-first

  11. #891
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    9s like symbolism, 7s like fantasy, & sp/sx have a dark satanic edge is that it? sorry to say this but no matter how you look at it what you're doing is stereotyping

    personally I don't see how 7 fit her, if we look at both 5 & 7 we see both are fear types but they handle their fear differently 5s withdraw & try to get the required knowledge to handle the world before reengaging in it, while 7s distract themselves from their fears by occupying themselves with the existing things/projects/people and thus they're always pursuing the next interesting thing which I haven't seen @Aylen do, whereas I know she read a lot which could be her way of getting the required knowledge to handle the world but I can't claim to know if that's why she do it still she is more likely to have a 5 fix than a 7 fix but if you still think otherwise I'd like to get something more meaningful than stereotyping

    I like fantasy more than @Aylen, but if I dared to suggest that there is a possibility of me having a 7 fix, then all 7s out there will start looking for the next interesting type to be

    As for sp/sx vs sx/sp, I think she's sx-first but can't say whether she's sp or so second, the reason I say this is even though when people think of sx they think of creating intense experiences & relations, I think there's another layer to it which is the desire to extend the self either by passing their genes through the generations or leaving a legacy, in other word a desire to live on even after death. and when you add this desire to live on even after death to the melancholy quality of E4 you get what @Aylen called "taking parts of people who died and making them a part of myself", "I have a tendency to idealize the dead or gone". with this I'd say she's most likely really a core 4 with sx-first
    I left an explanation on why symbolism is a 9 thing. 4, 7 and 9 are all fantasy types, thats why 479 is triple fantasy. Sp/sx lacks social light and morals and the "greater good", plus it is contraflow and mainly concerned with self pres, so that translates to being the darkest and most "loner" stacking of all, yep.

    The last fix is hard to see but I dont see anything 5 about her besides sp/sx being the five-like stacking so I guess people are confused (people that arent used to fives). She has more "life" than 459. I have shown her tumblrs of people who are 5 and she seemed to find them disturbing, so that's also an argument. What is 7 about her for example is her trickster vibe here. Part of 7 is taking risks and "playing around". I also think shes 7w8 fixed so its not that really restless doubting 7 thats 7w6 its more assertive and theatrical.
    It's no coincidence that literally EVERYONE here connects her to the the archetype of what 479 is, that being witches, magic spells, voodoo and so on.
    What youre describing here is core 7. I dont know how I'M the one stereotyping when your posts are always full of stereotypes.
    Being a triple imaginative type doesnt mean automatically that you'll be into Fantasy as a genre or whatever youre talking about. THAT is a great example of stereotyping and misunderstanding of type.

    Tricksters are archetypal characters who appear in the myths of many different cultures. Lewis Hyde describes the trickster as a "boundary-crosser".[2] The trickster crosses both physical and often breaks societal rules. Tricksters "...violate principles of social and natural order, playfully disrupting normal life and then re-establishing it on a new basis."[3]Often, the bending/breaking of rules takes the form of tricks or thievery. Tricksters can be cunning or foolish or both. The trickster openly questions and mocks authority. They are usually male characters, and are fond of breaking rules, boasting, and playing tricks on both humans and gods.
    All cultures have tales of the trickster, a crafty creature who uses cunning to get food, steal precious possessions, or simply cause mischief. In some Greek myths Hermesplays the trickster. He is the patron of thieves and the inventor of lying, a gift he passed on to Autolycus, who in turn passed it on to Odysseus.[2] In Slavic folktales, the trickster and the culture hero are often combined.
    Adding 9 onto this makes a person a better trickster by the ability to be sly about it.

    Leaving a legacy after you die is social and partly 3. But mainly social. And I dont know where you see this in Aylen or how this would be an argument for her being sx first, or her being 4 unless you were saying she is 4w3. Also, wanting to leave a legacy when you die and live forever is a different thing from idealize death. It's basically the opposite.
    Last edited by maniac; 10-13-2017 at 04:27 PM.

  12. #892
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    9s like symbolism, 7s like fantasy, & sp/sx have a dark satanic edge is that it? sorry to say this but no matter how you look at it what you're doing is stereotyping

    personally I don't see how 7 fit her, if we look at both 5 & 7 we see both are fear types but they handle their fear differently 5s withdraw & try to get the required knowledge to handle the world before reengaging in it, while 7s distract themselves from their fears by occupying themselves with the existing things/projects/people and thus they're always pursuing the next interesting thing which I haven't seen @Aylen do, whereas I know she read a lot which could be her way of getting the required knowledge to handle the world but I can't claim to know if that's why she do it still she is more likely to have a 5 fix than a 7 fix but if you still think otherwise I'd like to get something more meaningful than stereotyping

    I like fantasy more than @Aylen, but if I dared to suggest that there is a possibility of me having a 7 fix, then all 7s out there will start looking for the next interesting type to be

    As for sp/sx vs sx/sp, I think she's sx-first but can't say whether she's sp or so second, the reason I say this is even though when people think of sx they think of creating intense experiences & relations, I think there's another layer to it which is the desire to extend the self either by passing their genes through the generations or leaving a legacy, in other word a desire to live on even after death. and when you add this desire to live on even after death to the melancholy quality of E4 you get what @Aylen called "taking parts of people who died and making them a part of myself", "I have a tendency to idealize the dead or gone". with this I'd say she's most likely really a core 4 with sx-first

    I hate to admit it but you did well here. I am going to credit your Ni for filling in the blanks since I know you haven't read all my posts.

    This is not just about maniac and her typing me because she didn't start this 9w1 thing. Someone else here did. I find it both annoying and amusing because anyone who has read my enneagram posts for that past 4 years would be able to form a more complete picture. I just wonder how anyone could think for one second that I have been with enneagram for over 10 years and not considered every possible type and eliminated what is not me.

    I have looked at core fears and motivations of every type. I have considered disintegration and integration. I have considered wings and tritypes and the wings of tritypes. I have explored it from various angles. I have not done this in a vacuum of self delusion either. I have had the help of friends and family who have known me my whole life. I asked for feedback. I reality check.

    The idea that anyone thinks they know my core motivation and fears, better than I do, and not only that, they want me to accept their typing of me as truth is insulting. It is nothing but projection based on beliefs held and not enough study or experience. I have done the work involved but I don't see evidence that most have done the work involved to correctly type themselves let alone others. Anyone who actually believes I am edgy or satanic needs to reevaluate. The edgy people here to me are maniac and bled who are far more "edgy" than me. Yes, I am surrounded by death and it has followed me but for me it is not what is dying that is important, it is the rebirth so good call on that. Edit:I see legacy mentioned. I have no desire to leave that legacy. I have something far more interesting in mind and it is not for public consumption.

    Suggestions don't bother me. I give them myself but I just don't have the interest or investment in typing others this way. I think it could be a social instinct thing to get obsessed with typing others in order to avoid looking at self. It could even be a 7 thing to avoid the painful process of self evaluation and honest feedback. I don't really know anyone here well enough to pin it on one thing or another. My instincts are pretty set. Sx/sp is the only fitting stacking but I am flattered when people type me sx/so. I guess it may seem that I have an ease in the social instinct but I can assure everyone my ease is in sp. Fe egos can be mistaken for social.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  13. #893
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    "As Above so Below implies that it is impossible to study man without studying the universe, and it is impossible to study the universe without studying man. The higher and the lower mirror each other, and man could only learn certain things about himself by observing the outside world. Hence, the Fourth Way is organic: a formulation of the basic laws that govern man, nature and the universe.

    Man need not delve too deep into greater or smaller cosmoses in order to understand his own. In this respect, Gurdjieff stressed another prerequisite for proper use of the Fourth Way: that man foremost study himself, and use knowledge of greater or smaller cosmoses only in so far as they increased his self knowledge. Modern science altogether overlooks this principle, directing its focus onto smaller or greater worlds while losing sight of man; modern psychology errs in the other extreme, by focusing on man and disregarding his resemblance to the greater and smaller worlds around him.

    Know Thyself

    “Another formula – Know thyself – is full of particularly deep meaning and is one of the symbols leading to the knowledge of truth. The study of the world and the study of man will assist one another. In studying the world and its laws a man studies himself, and in studying himself he studies the world.” (from In Search of the Miraculous, p.287)

    The call to self-knowledge is ancient. Know Thyself, normally ascribed to Socrates, actually originates from the earliest recorded teachings. Self-knowledge is not flattering, and man will tend to study anything but himself. Yet based on the above Hermetic principles, man’s self-ignorance stands at the basis of his ignorance of everything. In order to know anything, man must first know himself.

    For self-knowledge, Gurdjieff introduced the principles of scale and relativity: that the value of any knowledge had to be determined by its relevance to self-knowledge. Man had to observe the other cosmoses only in relation to himself, and by the same token, he could safely reject any studies that bore no impact on self-knowledge. Relativity introduces valuation to the acquisition of knowledge and the investment of effort.

    Another objective aspect of the Fourth Way was Unity and Multiplicity. “Knowledge means knowing all,” said Gurdjieff, quoting an ancient aphorism: “Knowing a part means not knowing. To know all, one must know very little. But to know that little, one must know a great deal.” Hence, the aim was not to know all and everything, but to know that quintessential ‘little’ that implied all and everything.

    The Fourth Way is, ultimately, a practical way that promises its adherents genuine change of consciousness. It is not about learning more, but becoming more. To bridge the gap between knowledge and wisdom, practice is required, and for frequent practice brevity is required – transitioning from words to deeds. Prolonged consciousness demands a moment to moment effort, the ability to sustain one’s aims beyond a fleeting desire or an associative reminder. Practical work uses words to transcend words.

    Self-Remembering

    “Not one of you has noticed the most important thing that I have pointed out to you… not one of you has noticed that you do not remember yourselves.” (Gurdjieff gave particular emphasis to these words.) “You do not feel yourselves; you are not conscious of yourselves. With you, ‘it observes’ just as ‘it speaks’ ‘it thinks,’ ‘it laughs.’ You do not feel: I observe, I notice, I see. Everything still ‘is noticed,’ ‘is seen.’ … In order really to observe oneself one must first of all remember oneself.” (From In Search of the Miraculous, p124)

    Self-remembering is the bridge between knowledge and wisdom. It is an effort to be aware of oneself in the present, to break away from whatever imaginary world one may have delved in a moment ago and return to reality. It is an instantaneous internal reorganization: pushing one’s mechanical thoughts and emotions to the background while bringing one’s Higher Self to the forefront – remembering one’s Self."


    http://ggurdjieff.com/fourth-way/

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  14. #894
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    I left an explanation on why symbolism is a 9 thing.
    even if symbolism is more associated with 9s it doesn't mean they're the same thing or that you can type someone as a 9 just because of symbolism

    4, 7 and 9 are all fantasy types, thats why 479 is triple fantasy.
    again what I'm saying saying is you shouldn't type her 479 just because she likes fantasy, after all enneagram is about motivations & you have to consider that while typing

    Sp/sx lacks social light and morals and the "greater good", plus it is contraflow and mainly concerned with self pres, so that translates to being the darkest and most "loner" stacking of all, yep.
    I don't care about social light, greater good but saying sp/sx lacks morals is very insulting
    Also, are you saying she's sp/sx because of this?

    The last fix is hard to see but I dont see anything 5 about her besides sp/sx being the five-like stacking so I guess people are confused (people that arent used to fives).
    yeah the last fix can be hard to see while typing yourself let alone typing others

    She has more "life" than 459.
    lol

    I have shown her tumblrs of people who are 5 and she seemed to find them disturbing, so that's also an argument.
    well she's a core 4 & Fe ego, so I think this's to be expected

    What is 7 about her for example is her trickster vibe here. I also think shes 7w8 fixed so its not that really restless doubting 7 thats 7w6 its more assertive and theatrical.
    this sounds like something to think about

    It's no coincidence that literally EVERYONE here connects her to the the archetype of what 479 is, that being witches, magic spells, voodoo and so on.
    It is YOU seeing 479 in everything people post about her because you think it is her type

    What youre describing here is core 7.
    oh but didn't you say you showed her her tumblrs of people who are 5 and she seemed to find them disturbing? I think you can use the same excuse "they're core 5"

    I dont know how I'M the one stereotyping when your posts are always full of stereotypes.
    I'm flattered that you read my posts but they're filled with sarcasm not stereotyping

    Being a triple imaginative type doesnt mean automatically that you'll be into Fantasy as a genre or whatever youre talking about. THAT is a great example of stereotyping and misunderstanding of type.
    oh it's me stereotyping now?!

    Leaving a legacy after you die is social and partly 3. But mainly social. And I dont know where you see this in Aylen or how this would be an argument for her being sx first, or her being 4 unless you were saying she is 4w3. Also, wanting to leave a legacy when you die and live forever is a different thing from idealize death. It's basically the opposite.
    I'm not saying she wants to leave a legacy, but she wants the memories of those she loved & died to stay alive in here heart
    Last edited by Simo; 10-13-2017 at 05:18 PM.

  15. #895
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I hate to admit it but you did well here.
    don't be shy I won't tell anyone
    I am going to credit your Ni for filling in the blanks since I know you haven't read all my posts.
    I have more than 5 books waiting for me to read them so of course I have no time reading all your posts

    I just wonder how anyone could think for one second that I have been with enneagram for over 10 years and not considered every possible type and eliminated what is not me.
    it would be strange if they considered you as an enneagram expert, otherwise anyone can think you're either stupid or delusional
    but seriously how do you expect them to know you have been with enneagram for over 10 years?

    Anyone who actually believes I am edgy or satanic needs to reevaluate.
    I won't reevaluate, you're satanic & I think you even dated satan in a previous life

    but for me it is not what is dying that is important, it is the rebirth so good call on that.
    I would expect no less from myself

    Edit:I see legacy mentioned. I have no desire to leave that legacy. I have something far more interesting in mind and it is not for public consumption.
    leaving a legacy doesn't suit you anyway

  16. #896
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    even if symbolism is more associated with 9s it doesn't mean they're the same thing or that you can type someone as a 9 just because of symbolism
    It's way more likely that they have some 9 in them.


    I don't care about social light, greater good but saying sp/sx lacks morals is very insulting
    That would be insulting to a moralistic person. There are some more moralistic sp/sx like 126, but generally as a stacking it's not something that adds moralism to a person.

    Also, are you saying she's sp/sx because of this?
    That's possible.


    well she's a core 4 & Fe ego, so I think this's to be expected
    I dont see how sociotype will magically cancel out things in their enneagram type. Doesn't work like that. And if it was a 4 with a 5 wing or 5 fix it wouldn't have that reaction, no.


    It is YOU seeing 479 in everything people post about her because you think it is her type


    oh but didn't you say you showed her her tumblrs of people who are 5 and she seemed to find them disturbing? I think you can use the same excuse "they're core 5"
    No. Having it in your tritype would take away the disturbness. You were talking about how a core type acts, which is different.



    I'm not saying she wants to leave a legacy, but she wants the memories of those she loved & died to stay alive in here heart
    Isn't that what every human wants? And how is this related to her enneagram type?

  17. #897
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    It's way more likely that they have some 9 in them.
    since we both agree she's has a 9 fix, I think it's waste of time to argue too much about this


    That would be insulting to a moralistic person. There are some more moralistic sp/sx like 126, but generally as a stacking it's not something that adds moralism to a person.
    I'm sp/sx & I have morals & even if having morals isn't thanks to the stacking, I still feel insulted

    That's possible.
    tell me when you're sure


    I dont see how sociotype will magically cancel out things in their enneagram type. Doesn't work like that. And if it was a 4 with a 5 wing or 5 fix it wouldn't have that reaction, no.
    I didn't say it will cancel out anything, I said both E4 & Fe-ego are emotional & thus seeing an emotionally detached type like 5 won't be the most pleasant thing

    what a surprise I'm impressed as well

    No. Having it in your tritype would take away the disturbness. You were talking about how a core type acts, which is different.
    even if the core type will be most apparent it doesn't mean the last fix will be completely invisible except for your perceptive eyes

    Isn't that what every human wants? And how is this related to her enneagram type?
    who said @Aylen is a human?! as for how it relate to her enneagram I think I was clear and honestly I've had enough of arguing with you
    Last edited by Simo; 10-13-2017 at 05:56 PM.

  18. #898
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    don't be shy I won't tell anyone
    I have more than 5 books waiting for me to read them so of course I have no time reading all your posts

    it would be strange if they considered you as an enneagram expert, otherwise anyone can think you're either stupid or delusional
    but seriously how do you expect them to know you have been with enneagram for over 10 years?

    I won't reevaluate, you're satanic & I think you even dated satan in a previous life

    I would expect no less from myself

    leaving a legacy doesn't suit you anyway
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01422324a02ee



    Also lol at what I find disturbing and what I don't find disturbing. I am sure some of what I don't find disturbing some people would be horrified at but it is no one's business. I have a certain aesthetic preference so just because I do not like some pics on tumblr does not mean I am not a 5 fix. That is like the worst way to type someone and how both @lungs and @Starfall ended up being typed core 5s when it is obvious to most that they are both sp/sx and I happen to agree with their self typings since they know themselves better than I know them.

    Developing critical thinking skills and discernment may help with this one but that is not my job to teach.

    Only thing I plan to leave behind is some ash and love.

    They would know it has been ten years if they read my posts, or pm, depending on who is attempting to type me. I even said it a few posts up and I think several times before in this thread. If people aren't reading my words then they are not listening to me and are typing an illusion.

    I think it is funny sol thought I was trolling btw. I do provoke sometimes to get reactions but anyone who knows me know I observe more than I provoke because I want to understand. Sol says he chose to ignore me but apparently I got under his skin because he missed me while he was gone.

    I am not afraid of my shadow side. I am not afraid to sit with misery. I am not looking to avoid pain and the biggest clue to no 7 is that I do not care about being happy, as mind blowing as that may seem to some. I accept it when I am happy but I do not hold to it because happiness is fleeting.

    I was looking for information on IEI temperament awhile ago and saw this in one of the descriptions. It was a validation I was fulfilling my intent and I would say this person understands something beyond temperament. I do not even know who they are or if they are here.

    Now, to understand the other perspective of Ip sociotypes, we turn to the IEI.

    IEI:

    Ni Fe
    Si Te

    The IEI, belonging to the Ip sociotypes, is concerned foremost with the passive observation of situations. Geared to Intuition, this passive observation is the cognizance of fluctuating, hidden meanings, and the internal rhythms of situations or things. Being an Ethical sociotype, Introverted Intuition is applied to the sphere of Extraverted Ethics (Ni-, Fe+) and is thus oriented towards perceiving the internal rhythms of people, the dynamics of the social realm (and even spiritual), and how people are affecting each other. Unlike the EIE, however, the IEI is unconcerned with actually affecting people so much as understanding people on a deeper, subjective level, how they operate. The EIE simply wants to know how people operate for the sole purpose of being able to affect them somehow (Creative Ni), the IEI wants to know how people operate just because, and so that the IEI can fully understand human nature, and/or the situation that is unfolding presently in the social sphere (rather than trying to affect it, Lead Ni). To help them understand how a person is operating, however, they must either do one of two things. The first way is by simply not acting and only observing a person, but this way is troublesome considering that the sole information supply is from introverted intuition. The other way it to step in and affect people and then to step back out and observe the person's reaction, so that the IEI will better be able to hone in on the internal rhythm and deeper psychological state of the person. Thus, while the Introverted Irrational IEI doesn't prefer to take action, when he or she does, it will be in affecting the social sphere and people, which subsequently means that they will entirely avoid situations where they must affect impersonal, logical systems by actions, as taking action in that sphere truly represents the opposing rhythm of Ej to the IEI.


    Type 4
    Basic Fear: That they have no identity or personal significance
    Basic Desire: To find themselves and their significance (to create an identity)

    Key Motivations: Want to express themselves and their individuality, to create and surround themselves with beauty, to maintain certain moods and feelings, to withdraw to protect their self-image, to take care of emotional needs before attending to anything else, to attract a "rescuer."

    Holy Idea: Origin
    Vice: Envy
    Virtue: Equanimity (calmness and composure)
    Basic Drive: Isolation vs. Connection


    Head Types

    Type 5
    Basic Fear: Being useless, helpless, or incapable
    Basic Desire: To be capable and competent

    Key Motivations: Want to possess knowledge, to understand the environment, to have everything figured out as a way of defending the self from threats from the environment.


    Holy Idea: Omniscience
    Vice: Avarice
    Virtue: Detachment
    Basic Drive: Conservation of Resources

    Type 7
    Basic Fear: Of being deprived and in pain
    Basic Desire: To be satisfied and content—to have their needs fulfilled

    Key Motivations: Want to maintain their freedom and happiness, to avoid missing out on worthwhile experiences, to keep themselves excited and occupied, to avoid and discharge pain.

    Holy Idea: Planning
    Vice: Gluttony
    Virtue: Sobriety
    Basic Drive: Pleasure versus Pain


    Type 8
    Basic Fear: Of being harmed or controlled by others
    Basic Desire: To protect themselves (to be in control of their own life and destiny)

    Key Motivations: Want to be self-reliant, to prove their strength and resist weakness, to be important in their world, to dominate the environment, and to stay in control of their situation.

    Holy Idea: Innocence/Truth
    Vice: Lust
    Virtue: Magnamity
    Basic Drive: Survival (edit: since this is the same as a 6's drive, I'd suggest that the basic drive for an 8 is securing resources?)

    Type 9
    Basic Fear: Of loss and separation
    Basic Desire: To have inner stability "peace of mind"

    Key Motivations: Want to create harmony in their environment, to avoid conflicts and tension, to preserve things as they are, to resist whatever would upset or disturb them.

    Holy Idea: Love
    Vice: Indifference
    Virtue: Serenity
    Basic Drive: Peace
    http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram...tivations.html

    The longer this retyping of me goes on the harder it is getting to justify a 9 in my tritype at all. It is like people are snatching it away from me. The more they focus on it the less I see it in myself because the justifications presented are all off. 9 is not symbolism. The whole enneagram is symbolic so to limit it to 9 is wearing blinders. If anyone reads back they can see the story of how I wanted to be seen as a 9 more than anything at one time. It seemed so special and different to me. It was how my sister was naturally and why I would get angry with her ability to just be at peace (or so it seemed. I have since learned it is not all ease for her). I also said when I first got into enneagram that I was really repelled by the idea of type 4. None of this is new so I assume my revelations of self are not being read which is fine. Most of what I wrote was to express myself not to convince. The continual misunderstanding just reinforces that I am not understood but I see the trap in thinking that way. You might not want to say I am healthy but I feel I am at a healthy level. Not that it will stay that way.

    The only reason I hold off on 8 is because it could be related to Se valuing. Satan told me I am always noticing people's weaknesses not long ago which is true. Forum version not the biblical. I just don't relate to the whole security and survival theme there. I obviously do not like to be controlled unless I give control willingly but who really does? I can't relate to the 3, 6, or 7 much at all. It is foreign to my way of feeling, thinking and acting. Anyway I am just giving an idea of my process of elimination here, in very simplistic form. I believe that 459 sx/sp IEI all together can give a general overview of my type and motivations but I can add several more systems to it if I want and even then there is a lot more to me than any of these systems can explain.

    BY THE END OF THE DAY I WILL RETYPE SLE 8w9 SX/SX/SX
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-13-2017 at 07:10 PM. Reason: add link

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  19. #899

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,133
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    The idea that anyone thinks they know my core motivation and fears, better than I do, and not only that, they want me to accept their typing of me as truth is insulting.
    I find such situations (with my Jung's type) funny and react with a compassion as people are rather limited in the information about me. You may react same. You may perceive them like naive children, - it's cute.

    Do you agree that the girl I think as 9 is such, but not 6 ? After I've gave a little more info.

    > Anyone who actually believes I am edgy or satanic needs to reevaluate.

    They were just scared by your avatars.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  20. #900
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I find such situations (with my Jung's type) funny and react with a compassion as people are rather limited in the information about me. You may react same. You may perceive them like naive children, - it's cute.

    Do you agree that the girl I think as 9 is such, but not 6 ? After I've gave a little more info.

    > Anyone who actually believes I am edgy or satanic needs to reevaluate.

    They were just scared by your avatars.
    Yes, after more information 9 core seems more likely for her. I guess she just looked more like an ESI 6 but I think a 6 would handle things differently.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  21. #901

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,133
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Yes, after more information 9 core seems more likely for her. I guess she just looked more like an ESI 6 but I think a 6 would handle things differently.
    It's interesting if I've identified her correctly without even basic knowledge of Enneagram. I just read the names of types and quickly about some of them. Have felt where to look better and the only I read more seriously was 9 - where I've become sure - got it. The next days I've already offered how to deal with 1-9 situation, besides classic idiocy "leave them alone". The smell of destiny, when I easily get info to proceed to some directions, so they were not blocked (for some time) and I was able at least to choose.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  22. #902
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol

    Only thing I plan to leave behind is some ash and love.
    the only thing you'll leave behind is a memory of an evil witch


    They would know it has been ten years if they read my posts, or pm, depending on who is attempting to type me. I even said it a few posts up and I think several times before in this thread. If people aren't reading my words then they are not listening to me and are typing an illusion.
    If you think people actually try to type you by reading your posts I think you're giving them too much credits, I am sure they type their impression of you since that's what I did (this is what I call projection level max )

    I think it is funny sol thought I was trolling btw.
    responding to the post in which I said I have no time to read your posts with such a long post is called trolling

    Sol says he chose to ignore me but apparently I got under his skin because he missed me while he was gone.
    I can't blame him, after all when I left the forum before you were the only one I missed

    I was looking for information on IEI temperament awhile ago and saw this in one of the descriptions. It was a validation I was fulfilling my intent and I would say this person understands something beyond temperament. I do not even know who they are or if they are here.
    interesting I will read it tomorrow as I am too sleepy now

    The longer this retyping of me goes on the harder it is getting to justify a 9 in my tritype at all. It is like people are snatching it away from me.
    no matter how many times you get retyped you will still be the evil witch Aylen

    You might not want to say I am healthy but I feel I am at a healthy level. Not that it will stay that way.
    It won't stay that way I assure you

    Satan told me I am always noticing people's weaknesses not long ago which is true. Forum version not the biblical.
    interesting what's my weakness?

    BY THE END OF THE DAY I WILL RETYPE SLE 8w9 SX/SX/SX
    should I try to imagine it as your type?

  23. #903
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    I'm sp/sx & I have morals & even if having morals isn't thanks to the stacking, I still feel insulted
    Oh? Why does it insult you if you know yourself? I can't grasp the concept at being insulted by that. What type are you?

    I didn't say it will cancel out anything, I said both E4 & Fe-ego are emotional & thus seeing an emotionally detached type like 5 won't be the most pleasant thing
    It wasnt the detachness of 5, 5s arent usually emotionally detached anyway, but rather detached from the collective experience (and no, this isnt Aylens talking to dead people kind of stuff), and this is difficult to explain for someone who hasnt witnessed it and is familiar with the energy. But the 'body-modification' type style 5s are often into (opening up bodies to look at the "ultimate truth" etc) and unattractive mangled creatures etc.

    tumblr_nygr5aA9kN1s3b3uao1_1280.jpg

    even if the core type will be most apparent it doesn't mean the last fix will be completely invisible except for your perceptive eyes
    Which is where the trickster 7ish thing comes in and makes sense for it to be in her tritype. Whereas I dont see any 5. But I'm guessing youre at the point where you think everyone who reads alot and is withdrawn automatically has 5. And this isn't an insult, it took me a while to place in my brain the energy and concept of 5.

    as for how it relate to her enneagram I think I was clear and honestly I've had enough of arguing with you
    It wasnt clear. Why do you refuse to explain it? We are trying to get at the truth here. If you really were sure about your reasoning you would explain it rather than now trying to throw it away and end the argument.

    I'll post your statement again so you can be reminded:
    but she wants the memories of those she loved & died to stay alive in here heart
    Last edited by maniac; 10-14-2017 at 09:33 AM.

  24. #904
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Oh? Why does it insult you if you know yourself? I can't grasp the concept at being insulted by that.
    In a situation like this don't people normally say something like "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you"?

    What type are you?
    you're going to retype me anyway so just get on with it

    It wasnt the detachness of 5, 5s arent usually emotionally detached anyway,
    then why do they write the below quote in this link?

    Type Five’s journey is to reconnect with feelings and move forward into life-giving energy. While everyone has concerns about the potential scarcity of emotional connection or supplies to sustain life and well being, this is the central issue for Observers. In reaction, Fives retract into the mind, detach from feelings and emotional claims, and conserve their energy by reducing needs and pursuing self-sufficiency. Their path of integration involves reversing this process. By expanding into feelings, experience and connection, more life energy naturally becomes available.

    but rather detached from the collective experience (and no, this isnt Aylens talking to dead people kind of stuff), and this is difficult to explain for someone who hasnt witnessed it and is familiar with the energy. But the 'body-modification' type style 5s are often into (opening up bodies to look at the "ultimate truth" etc) and unattractive mangled creatures etc.

    tumblr_nygr5aA9kN1s3b3uao1_1280.jpg
    I won't chose "disturbing" as the word to describe how I feel about this but I get I see why @Aylen didn't like it

    Which is where the trickster 7ish thing comes in and makes sense for it to be in her tritype. Whereas I dont see any 5.
    you type her based on how she seems to fit your mental image of the types instead of trying to understand her motivations & fears that's why you can't convince her

    But I'm guessing youre at the point where you think everyone who reads alot and is withdrawn automatically has 5.
    Nope my sister reads a lot & is withdrawn & she is the last person I'd type as a 5

    And this isn't an insult,
    what wasn't it an insult?

    it took me a while to place in my brain the energy and concept of 5.
    well good for you I guess

    It wasnt clear. Why do you refuse to explain it?
    I didn't want to put an effort in explaining it

    We are trying to get at the truth here.
    you're the one who is trying to get to the truth not me (and considering how you go about it I'm not sure if you will reach it), honestly when I scanned your argument with @Aylen, and put myself in her place I thought I'd be frustrated when someone paint an image of me & try to force me to accept as my truth so I was merely throwing my frustration. so my problem isn't her type as I don't care whether she's x or y types (I think she's perfect either way, and I've no intention of adapting how I treat her to her type just to be nice or considerate) but why do you insist that she should accept it?
    Also, I see the benefit in finding the truth of my own type as I get self-awareness but what's the benefit of finding someone else's type?

    If you really were sure about your reasoning you would explain it rather than now trying to throw it away and end the argument.

    I'll post your statement again so you can be reminded:
    her attachment to the sad feelings (the pain of losing the love ones) reminded me of the melancholy quality of 4s & her desire to intensify those feelings + her desire to keep her connection with the dead alive reminded me of sx that's all

  25. #905
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    In a situation like this don't people normally say something like "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you"?
    I don't want to apologize when you wont explain why it upset you. Then it's just a fake apology if I don't understand the situation and why it was upsetting to you.


    you're going to retype me anyway so just get on with it
    Okay?


    then why do they write the below quote in this link?
    A lot of descriptions are off which is why many people mistype as 5.. and 5s dont find their type. I think the problem with 5s is not "finding back to their emotions", that's related to unhealthy 3s. 5s problem is that they dont feel obliged to take up physical space in the world so they concentrate all their power in their minds instead, acting like a wall to the outside world, so the growth part for them is connecting to the outer world and being open emotionally to others (not the same as connecting to their emotions alone). As you can see, it has some similarities to social last and sp/sx in particular.


    you type her based on how she seems to fit your mental image of the types instead of trying to understand her motivations & fears that's why you can't convince her
    I've already said plenty of arguments that are supported by her old and new stuff that shes written here. Ignoring it is just ignoring the truth. Just because someone has studied enneagram for a long time doesnt mean theyve gotten it right. And not being open to any kind of new information about yourself because "you already know yourself completely." is a stubborn 9 idea imo. It's almost impossible to know yourself completely. There's a ton of subconscious stuff going on.



    Nope my sister reads a lot & is withdrawn & she is the last person I'd type as a 5
    Ok, so whats 5 about Aylen thats not in your sister?


    you're the one who is trying to get to the truth not me (and considering how you go about it I'm not sure if you will reach it), honestly when I scanned your argument with @Aylen, and put myself in her place I thought I'd be frustrated when someone paint an image of me & try to force me to accept as my truth so I was merely throwing my frustration. so my problem isn't her type as I don't care whether she's x or y types (I think she's perfect either way, and I've no intention of adapting how I treat her to her type just to be nice or considerate) but why do you insist that she should accept it?
    Also, I see the benefit in finding the truth of my own type as I get self-awareness but what's the benefit of finding someone else's type?
    Seeing someone as "perfect" blocks you to see the truth of a person, just saying.
    I already said that if she doesnt think shes 9 anywhere, fine. But now this is kind of turning into a conversation about the types themselves and not relating to a specific person. And I'm fine with that.

    her attachment to the sad feelings (the pain of losing the love ones) reminded me of the melancholy quality of 4s & her desire to intensify those feelings + her desire to keep her connection with the dead alive reminded me of sx that's all
    Do you mean shes upset about losing loved ones and want to remember them, thats common with all people and doesnt prove core 4. At least it removes core 8 and 7, for the most part. lol

  26. #906
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you read further back you will see that when kill4me typed me 9w1 sx/so based on my irises I say I did take another good look at myself again to see if there is was any merit to his typing so please do not claim I am not open to further information. You couldn't be further from the truth on that.

    There comes a point where you have all the information you need about a system to make an informed decision. The reason I have stayed with 459, for now is that the 8ish part of me can be explained by the 5 integration point. My idea takes into account the tritype and how it can be used holistically to explain what is happening internally when dealing with life.

    If you want to rewrite enneagram to suit your perception then that is fine but don't call it enneagram. Katherine did a trademark on Tritypes for a reason. It is an addition to enneagram but doesn't attempt to destroy the system in the process. She remained pretty loyal to the foundation. I happen to like the idea of tritypes but I was fine when I only typed 4w5 because I could see how it worked with integration and disintegration when the wings are included. Lots of people here don't even buy into tritype and the system works for them just fine without it when they add instincts. This debate on my type is going nowhere because whatever you can throw at me I have considered and eliminated. If you want to insist on 7 perhaps consider 5s disintegration point unless you want to be stubborn and not consider because you are a 9 core.

    Read the whole thread if you are serious about understanding me. If your not stepping back to see the bigger picture and hyper focused on a detail you are not seeing me which was my issue with him. His detail was the iris of my eyes in a pic of me at age 12 that was small and lacked detail in my eyes.


    The Five’s paradigm and style naturally inclines them to move away from people. They step back from the situation to take in the whole picture. Their sense of detachment lets things be. They prefer solitude, contemplative silence, and sacred space. When Fives move too far back, they can be distant and aloof. They step out of the game to be safe, then forget to step back in. They can become silent loners who are overly protective of their private space.


    When Fives shift to their peak performance point Eight, they move against people with assertive self-assurance and confidence. They apply their knowledge instead of storing it up. They disclose rather than conceal themselves. They say what they want and actively work towards their goals. When Fives swing past assertion into aggression, they express their anger in a clumsy, sometimes contemptuous way, putting others down or being cruel instead of confrontive.


    When Fives shift to their stress point Seven, they move towards people. They are gregarious, friendly, humorous, up-beat and out-there (in their Fivish way). They engage with others instead of disengaging. When Fives miss the mark and go to the downside of Seven, they seek pleasure and avoid pain. They would rather have fun than get something done (Eight). They avoid confrontation or anything that might provoke anger by smoothing things over or treating the situation lightly.
    https://www.enneagramspectrum.com/18...eagram-styles/
    Just a little reminder of how first impressions can often be closer to the truth until we let muddled thinking interfere. You are not the only person guilty of this. As of now I am reytping you in my mind based on recent events but if I take a step back and detach from any emotional element I remember my intuitive impressions of you. @maniac

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    ^sorry but there's no way @Aylen is not a 4. She probably has a 9 fix though. No offense Aylen, I am a 4 myself, but 4s are self-absorbed as hell and we talk about ourselves and our feelings and opinions 90>% of the time which she does alot here again no offense haha it's just how 4s are. 9s don't talk about themselves like that.
    The Adam Strange 3 typing may be right. I don't think he's a reactive type anyway..
    If Sol is a 1 he does not have a 2 wing...
    All I know is about Myst is that she's not 2,4,7 or 9.
    Oh yeah and maritsa is not soc last, she's too "nice" for that and it comes through in pictures too. Maybe so/sx.
    The other people I have no idea. Because I don't put effort in talking to people on here and they don't put so much out about themselves.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  27. #907
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    I won't chose "disturbing" as the word to describe how I feel about this but I get I see why @Aylen didn't like it
    LOL The alien is actually cute like an old grandmother alien but the birds in chest is gross to me. Keep in mind I eat dinner while watching the Walking Dead. Typing me based on a few pics is a bad way of typing.

    Spoilers


    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  28. #908
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,308
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post


    I've already said plenty of arguments that are supported by her old and new stuff that shes written here. Ignoring it is just ignoring the truth. Just because someone has studied enneagram for a long time doesnt mean theyve gotten it right. And not being open to any kind of new information about yourself because "you already know yourself completely." is a stubborn 9 idea imo. It's almost impossible to know yourself completely. There's a ton of subconscious stuff going on.

    This would be laughable if it weren't so overtly arrogant and manipulative to assume you somehow know more about Aylen's subconscious than she. There is a difference between ignoring facts about oneself and ignoring someone's else's opinions based on pseudoscientific theories of the mind. Yours are the latter and not objective facts. Know the difference. Insisting your opinions are correct, while ignoring her own facts about herself that contradict your opinions is dogmatic and a confirmation bias.

  29. #909
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    If you read further back you will see that when kill4me typed me 9w1 sx/so based on my irises I say I did take another good look at myself again to see if there is was any merit to his typing so please do not claim I am not open to further information. You couldn't be further from the truth on that.

    There comes a point where you have all the information you need about a system to make an informed decision. The reason I have stayed with 459, for now is that the 8ish part of me can be explained by the 5 integration point. My idea takes into account the tritype and how it can be used holistically to explain what is happening internally when dealing with life.

    If you want to rewrite enneagram to suit your perception then that is fine but don't call it enneagram. Katherine did a trademark on Tritypes for a reason. It is an addition to enneagram but doesn't attempt to destroy the system in the process. She remained pretty loyal to the foundation. I happen to like the idea of tritypes but I was fine when I only typed 4w5 because I could see how it worked with integration and disintegration when the wings are included. Lots of people here don't even buy into tritype and the system works for them just fine without it when they add instincts. This debate on my type is going nowhere because whatever you can throw at me I have considered and eliminated. If you want to insist on 7 perhaps consider 5s disintegration point unless you want to be stubborn and not consider because you are a 9 core.

    Read the whole thread if you are serious about understanding me. If your not stepping back to see the bigger picture and hyper focused on a detail you are not seeing me which was my issue with him. His detail was the iris of my eyes in a pic of me at age 12 that was small and lacked detail in my eyes.



    Just a little reminder of how first impressions can often be closer to the truth until we let muddled thinking interfere. You are not the only person guilty of this. As of now I am reytping you in my mind based on recent events but if I take a step back and detach from any emotional element I remember my intuitive impressions of you. @maniac
    Already explained this. Now, knowing more about enneagram a 9 can do this, and I see 9s all the time spilling out their feelings.

  30. #910
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    This would be laughable if it weren't so overtly arrogant and manipulative to assume you somehow know more about Aylen's subconscious than she. There is a difference between ignoring facts about oneself and ignoring someone's else's opinions based on pseudoscientific theories of the mind. Yours are the latter and not objective facts. Know the difference. Insisting your opinions are correct, while ignoring her own facts about herself that contradict your opinions is dogmatic and a confirmation bias.
    I never said I know more about her subconscious than she does. You made that up. I said "it's impossible to know oneself completely".

  31. #911
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,738
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Typing me based on a few pics is a bad way of typing.

    Now youre COMPLETELY ignoring the truth again. You know very well I haven't typed you solely by some pictures. Grow up and stop being so passive aggressive.
    I'm done with this topic.

  32. #912
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Now youre COMPLETELY ignoring the truth again. You know very well I haven't typed you solely by some pictures. Grow up and stop being so passive aggressive.
    I am not passive aggressive I am responding to the stupid comments you have made throughout this thread. I think you might want to look up passive aggressive since you are refining your understanding. I am confronting you straight on here. You are the one passive aggressively making comments on other people posts about me. Like the image Sol posted and you replied that it was 479. You are the one who needs to grow up here. If someone tells you enough, as I have several times, and you keep going it is immature and lacks foresight. If you don't understand what I mean by lacking foresight you will.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  33. #913
    Chains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,308
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    I never said I know more about her subconscious than she does. You made that up. I said "it's impossible to know oneself completely".
    It was implied. Just because "it's impossible to know oneself completely" doesn't mean that you are more equipped to know. People are skeptical of intrusions into their mind for a reason.
    Last edited by Chains; 10-14-2017 at 07:44 PM.

  34. #914
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    I don't want to apologize when you wont explain why it upset you. Then it's just a fake apology if I don't understand the situation and why it was upsetting to you.
    If your comment was directed toward me I'd most likely be offended but it was a generic comment on sp/sx in general so I faked being offended to see how you will react & thus a fake apology sounds good

    A lot of descriptions are off which is why many people mistype as 5.. and 5s dont find their type. I think the problem with 5s is not "finding back to their emotions", that's related to unhealthy 3s. 5s problem is that they dont feel obliged to take up physical space in the world so they concentrate all their power in their minds instead, acting like a wall to the outside world, so the growth part for them is connecting to the outer world and being open emotionally to others (not the same as connecting to their emotions alone). As you can see, it has some similarities to social last and sp/sx in particular.
    If a lot of descriptions are off, then could you tell me which ones you find reliable?

    Just because someone has studied enneagram for a long time doesnt mean theyve gotten it right.
    and just because you're confident in your understand doesn't mean you've gotten it right

    It's almost impossible to know yourself completely. There's a ton of subconscious stuff going on.
    then it is more impossible to know another


    Ok, so whats 5 about Aylen thats not in your sister?
    well I haven't really tried to type her so I have no arguments to support her being a 5, but I don't see 7 in her so I'm just opposing that

    Seeing someone as "perfect" blocks you to see the truth of a person, just saying.
    I'm not so much concerned with seeing the truth of other people, I'm not even interested in most people

    my boss once said to me "you seem like the type who can travel alone & still enjoy it without feeling lonely"
    and I thought "well is that so strange? and who said I need to travel with others?"

    PS. how many times do you have to say "truth"?

    I already said that if she doesnt think shes 9 anywhere, fine.
    then why are we still arguing?


    Do you mean shes upset about losing loved ones and want to remember them, thats common with all people and doesnt prove core 4. At least it removes core 8 and 7, for the most part. lol
    not as much as she does

  35. #915
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was looking for information on IEI temperament awhile ago and saw this in one of the descriptions. It was a validation I was fulfilling my intent and I would say this person understands something beyond temperament. I do not even know who they are or if they are here.
    I was just reading it & it was very good but you could have added the link instead of making me go through the trouble of googling it

  36. #916
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    I was just reading it & it was very good but you could have added the link instead of making me go through the trouble of googling it
    Your brain needed the workout.


    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  37. #917
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    LOL The alien is actually cute like an old grandmother alien but the birds in chest is gross to me. Keep in mind I eat dinner while watching the Walking Dead. Typing me based on a few pics is a bad way of typing.
    I can easily imagine you having dinner with zombies so there's no surprise there

  38. #918
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Your brain needed the workout.

    it was my hand that did the search not my brain

  39. #919
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,899
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    it was my hand that did the search not my brain
    My mistake! I figured your hand gets a good workout every night.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  40. #920
    Simo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    My mistake! I figured your hand gets a good workout every night.
    now you're projecting

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •