TIM
    IEE-Ne 378 SX/SO
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    woofwoof seems like a 2
    Hm yeah... not sure if 2-integration or 8 disintegration... but good food for thought.
    Wut /squints/ Need to metabolize this.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 378 SX/SO
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    type me bitches
    By that statement, 7w8.

TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Hm yeah... not sure if 2-integration or 8 disintegration... but good food for thought.
    What is 8 about him? I dont know him that well but he seems super soft and not dominant at all

TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

type me bitches
    Youre hard to type. But i can tell you what you arent: 1,2,3,4,5

TIM
    IEE-Ne 378 SX/SO
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What is 8 about him? I dont know him that well but he seems super soft and not dominant at all
    I noticed the soft quality as well. Like being very supportive. Woof is like the one cheering from the sidelines sometimes, it has a 2w3 cuteness to it. But 8 doesn't necessarily have to be mega dominant in the traditional sense, when they seek charge it's sort of the unquestioned default. Upsurging, explicit dominance is when that natural control slips from them. Especially in the unhealthy 8s. In the healthy ones it might as well play out as with him where he is quite magnanimous. But I'd really consider it Do you have more thoughts on the matter? Ikr still we both have the disadvantage of not being too familiar I guess :/

TIM
    IEE-Ne 378 SX/SO
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Youre hard to type. But i can tell you what you arent: 1,2,3,4,5
    Yeah! Good head start. Also tending toward a more gutsy combination in tritype. Cool and edgy 784, 864, MAYBE somewhere around that. If 6 in tritype, counterphobic. That also requires 8's presence. Not sure concerning Satan's heart fix. 4>3 so far but it's not strongly pronounced.

TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I noticed the soft quality as well. Like being very supportive. Woof is like the one cheering from the sidelines sometimes, it has a 2w3 cuteness to it. But 8 doesn't necessarily have to be mega dominant in the traditional sense, when they seek charge it's sort of the unquestioned default. Upsurging, explicit dominance is when that natural control slips from them. Especially in the unhealthy 8s. In the healthy ones it might as well play out as with him where he is quite magnanimous. But I'd really consider it Do you have more thoughts on the matter? Ikr still we both have the disadvantage of not being too familiar I guess :/
    I know healthier 8s and they are nice but they still have a vibe of "not to be messed with" that is obvious. I dont think hes an 8 at all, lol and i'd be curious to know why he is typing that.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 378 SX/SO
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know healthier 8s and they are nice but they still have a vibe of "not to be messed with" that is obvious. I dont think hes an 8 at all, lol and i'd be curious to know why he is typing that.
    Yeah, I guess the real question is why he even arrived at that typing in the first place I don't know how much he potentially could be messed with Lmao

TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woofwoof seems like a 2
    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.

[Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is definitely not super soft hahaha

He made someone here cry once, I think.

TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    He is definitely not super soft hahaha

He made someone here cry once, I think.
    Well theres something very childlike about him (almost creepy) and 8 would never be that, that would be like disrespecting themselves. 7 could work. 2s can def make people cry though especially w1s, they can be super critical.

Me

TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me

Well theres something very childlike about him (almost creepy) and 8 would never be that, that would be like disrespecting themselves. 7 could work. 2s can def make people cry though especially w1s, they can be super critical.
    He doesn't strike me as anything near superego or 1, however, but 2 could be an ok backup type.

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Me
    6, honey!

TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Me
    694?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type me now or else.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

type me bitches
    8w9 3w2 5w6 Sx/Sp

(Just a guess, it's been too long since I've psychoanalyzed Mr. Satan)

#Protect Members of DGM HQ Science Division ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 964 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, won't hurt to comment here as well I suppose.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    Type me!
    8w7 6w5 3w4 Sp/Sx

(Although I haven't been through everything to really refine this)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApeironStella View Post
    Eh, won't hurt to comment here as well I suppose.
    You want to be typed? You already have your self-typing there. That's going to make people either just completely agree with you or go way off contradicting it. Basically the well-known polarization effect.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    8w7 6w5 3w4 Sp/Sx

(Although I haven't been through everything to really refine this)
    lmao, i'll give you points for creativity!
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

#Protect Members of DGM HQ Science Division ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 964 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You want to be typed? You already have your self-typing there. That's going to make people either just completely agree with you or go way off contradicting it. Basically the well-known polarization effect.
    More of not a hundred percent being certain with any self-typing thing, asking for opinion to see what others would agree/disagree with self-type but it most likely would on a second thought, yeah. So nevermind.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 378 SX/SO
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Wyrd psychoanalyze Queen Chae as well pls she dies for your fancy tritype assessment omg Is she the Glam Rocker? The SJW? A Beyoncé Impostor? #needy #sos

TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Wyrd you tease, you better not leave me out of this!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Wyrd psychoanalyze Queen Chae as well pls she dies for your fancy tritype assessment omg Is she the Glam Rocker? The SJW? A Beyoncé Impostor? #needy #sos
    Your self-typing seems so accurate I can't even get past it despite your having removed it from your profile. 3w4 7w8 8w7 Sx/So was what you put, but I think I'd switch the 8 and 7 probably since you scored super high on the dark triad test, even partially joking, and I'd rank that at least slightly before escapism and pain-avoidance for you. But then 7s are more intellectual than 8s stereotypically, so that's a bit rough, but just looking at the "essence" probably 8 first.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    @Wyrd you tease, you better not leave me out of this!
    I obviously need practice on this (so for now I'm imitating Chae's method), and while her typing of you with a 3 makes sense with "Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******" I really think you need the 4 to really be flamboyant and line up with all the "Bled is female" jokes (in the same way I need the 8 to line up with all the "Verb is a she? Next thing you'll be telling me, Subteigh is a he!" jokes) so 7w8 4w3 8w9 Sx/So seems good to me (I think this is slightly different than your self-typing, but I almost wanted to type you 4-first due to being "heart-y" except that you seem more upbeat than melancholic generally, and the 8 is definitely there since 1. you can fight fine, and all that, and 2. you don't match up with people painting images of owls in druid robes at all like 4-7-9, no matter what certain "everyone's a 9 fix" typers say, but it seems a bit held back and more solid than what I stereotypically associate with 8w7, like when Niffer says she fits 8w9 pretty well).
    Last edited by Wyrd; 05-08-2017 at 09:48 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 378 SX/SO
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your self-typing seems so accurate I can't even get past it despite your having removed it from your profile. 3w4 7w8 8w7 Sx/So was what you put, but I think I'd switch the 8 and 7 probably since you scored super high on the dark triad test, even partially joking, and I'd rank that at least slightly before escapism and pain-avoidance for you. But then 7s are more intellectual than 8s stereotypically, so that's a bit rough, but just looking at the "essence" probably 8 first.
    Yes, 3w4 7w8 8w7 was the assessment so far, I'll put it back up in my sig again for image and intimidation reasons. Switching 8 with 7, I pondered that as well how did you know Not kidding here, Mom has recently told me I'd make an excellent dictator. It shocked me and I thought she projected but when you think about it - all dictators in history were 8 af. And then 3s, then 6s, and by small margin 7 and 1. So I figure I carry some of that atrocious flavor and misled brutality. I'm just not too aware, probably since my inner 8 is hardly as self-observant as the 3 in charge. It takes strong conviction to compare a student female with the all-male all-criminal row of Mussolini & Co. Having or gaining power is natural to me for sure, yet through success. In all honesty, I prefer to be mockingly sadistic over deliberately masochistic as well if I polarize that, I reject submission. The Dark Triad, good that you mention it. The Machiavelli score was creepily high, that reminded me of 8, too. The whole thing seemed to be designed for exposing the unhealthy 385s among us.

7- I don't know about pain avoidance. I thoroughly dislike the negative and hurtful sometimes, but I can switch to "throw yourself into all this mess and stand strong". The reason I put it before 8 is that I like to keep myself entertained lightly staying away from work I don't find fun sometimes. Especially if someone wants to force me to do it. Once I sense control, it's over, I'm not having the time of my life anymore. A challenge is cool and manageable with ease but my will comes first. If 8 followed 3 I'd be even more of a workaholic? My intellectual pursuit comes from my academic career, it's more 3 related & something I'm trained to be good at. Although my curiosity for the new and understanding something is super strong, that's how I also put 7 in the middle but it might go either way. Maybe you can read something out of this, you're the better tritype guru for that

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole thing seemed to be designed for exposing the unhealthy 385s among us.
    Yeah, the whole time I'm just like "I know that X answer will raise/lower my score so I can't really take this completely devoid of intention or bias".

Anyways, anyone under even 34.1% either way is still in a "normal" range, just a bit hard and self-centered or soft and altruistic compared to average:

TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I obviously need practice on this (so for now I'm imitating Chae's method), and while her typing of you with a 3 makes sense with "Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******" I really think you need the 4 to really be flamboyant and line up with all the "Bled is female" jokes (in the same way I need the 8 to line up with all the "Verb is a she? Next thing you'll be telling me, Subteigh is a he!" jokes) so 7w8 4w3 8w9 Sx/So seems good to me (I think this is slightly different than your self-typing, but I almost wanted to type you 4-first due to being "heart-y" except that you seem more upbeat than melancholic generally, and the 8 is definitely there since 1. you can fight fine, and all that, and 2. you don't match up with people painting images of owls in druid robes at all like 4-7-9, no matter what certain "everyone's a 9 fix" typers say, but it seems a bit held back and more solid than what I stereotypically associate with 8w7, like when Niffer says she fits 8w9 pretty well).
    7w8 4w3 8w9 Sx/So is my exact typing! Good analysis

TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Me
    How do you relate to type 9?

How do you relate to type 9?
    I self typed 9 in the past when I was in a period where I felt trapped and like I didn't have much control over my life and I was resigned and trying to suck it up and make the best of it (a relationship I was nervous to leave because of kids and stuff). But I think I focus on the negative way too much to be a 9 or any positive outlook type. I annoy people with my complaining and seeing the worst in everything (I try to work on it...) I do tend to become on the same wavelength with my loved ones and lose myself too much (im kinda hyperaware of this since I've noticed it and it makes me nervous about getting close to people). And there is something about union /fear of separation that speaks to me. Inner peace is not my thing though lol.

TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I self typed 9 in the past when I was in a period where I felt trapped and like I didn't have much control over my life and I was resigned and trying to suck it up and make the best of it (a relationship I was nervous to leave because of kids and stuff). But I think I focus on the negative way too much to be a 9 or any positive outlook type. I annoy people with my complaining and seeing the worst in everything (I try to work on it...) I do tend to become on the same wavelength with my loved ones and lose myself too much (im kinda hyperaware of this since I've noticed it and it makes me nervous about getting close to people). And there is something about union /fear of separation that speaks to me. Inner peace is not my thing though lol.
    Hmm I was just thinking of how you remind me of some female 9w8 people. And you have said in the past how 6 doesnt feel right for you. 9s want outer peace as to not seperate themselves from other people but they sure dont often have inner peace. The obsession with not causing big conflicts makes their inner world hell cause they have anger they dont feel like they are allowed to express, or they feel their anger will have too much affect. So they repress the anger, which makes it bigger. Maybe theyre subconsciously aware of this and sees their anger as a huge wild animal that they cant release because it will destroy everything. Just some thoughts

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Two New Additions: Handjob, Cassandra

2w1 so/sp: Eliza Thomason
    2w1 sx/so:
    2w1 sx/sp: Sapphire
    2w1 sp/so: Timmy, Jack Oliver Aaron/echidna (wss)
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa
    2w1 so/sx: Emmym

2w3 sx/so: N1cole
    2w3 sx/sp: Mercer
    2w3 so/sp: Yaaroslav
    2w3 so/sx: Limitless
    2w3 sp/so:
    2w3 sp/sx: Kim, Wacey

3w2 sx/so: Transkar
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William
    3w2 sp/sx:
    3w2 so/sp: Reuben
    3w2 so/sx: Ezra

3w4 sx/so: Darya, Gilly
    3w4 sx/sp: Starfall
    3w4 sp/so: Suedehead
    3w4 sp/sx: UDP, Adam Strange
    3w4 so/sp: Lucas, Xerx
    3w4 so/sx: JMC, Forever

4w3 sx/so: BnD
    4w3 sx/sp: Dolphin
    4w3 sp/sx: Mactheknife
    4w3 sp/so: Grain of Song
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky
    4w3 so/sx: Silverchris, Summerprincess, Cassandra

4w5 sx/so: ian rust/rat1, Megane
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima
    4w5 sp/so: golden
    4w5 sp/sx: newbornstar
    4w5 so/sp: ammonius hermaie/quote unquote
    4w5 so/sx: holon

5w4 sx/so: Scapegrace
    5w4 so/sx: Kimuchi/Early Sunset/etc
    5w4 sp/sx: Strrrng
    5w4 so/sp: Marie
    5w4 sp/so: Glam
    5w4 sx/sp: Velvet

5w6 sx/so: Korpsey
    5w6 sx/sp: Reactance
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold, Cpig, Unary
    5w6 sp/sx: Krieger, Muddytextures
    5w6 so/sp: Noki
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj, villageidiot
    6w5 sx/so: Airman
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, Maithilli, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Lungs, Aixelsyd, Tenefix, Radio, Ouronis, Radio, Amber
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Anndelise, Hacim
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux, Lim, Contra
    6w7 sp/sx: Geneiouws, Nondescript
    6w7 so/sp: Danali, Lapa , BurningIce
    6w7 sp/so: Jessica, ChrisCorey

7w6 sx/so: Jadae
    7w6 sx/sp: discojoe
    7w6 sp/so: Anglas
    7w6 sp/sx: Hitta, Moonraker
    7w6 so/sp: Cubazoan
    7w6 so/sx: Mega

7w8 sx/so: Lagerdemon, Handjob
    7w8 sx/sp: Ashton
    7w8 so/sx: Bain
    7w8 sp/sx: Gummi
    7w8 so/sp: Myst
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor/InvisibleHim
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio/Satan
    8w7 so/sx: Words

8w9 sx/so: Agee
    8w9 so/sx: Narc
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke
    8w9 sp/sx: Expat
    8w9 so/sp: Smilingeyes
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusader

9w8 sx/sp: Allie
    9w8 sp/sx: Spider, Stray
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph
    9w8 sp/so: Ollie
    9w8 so/sp: Elina, Rocky
    9w8 so/sx: Woof

9w1 sx/so: Aylen, c3vu
    9w1 sx/sp: Pink
    9w1 sp/so: Subteigh , Bluebird
    9w1 sp/sx: Inumbra, Minde, Rogue
    9w1 so/sp: Chips N Underwear, Chem
    9w1 so/sx: Suz, Enoch, Chryssie

1w9 sx/so: Kore
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman, Krig the Viking
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain, MikeMex
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem, Jeremy

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sp: Silke
    1w2 sp/so: Sol, Director Abbie, Neon
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie, Ellonwy

TIM
    sx/sp 468 /\
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Me at so/sx 1w9? What did you think there? Or is it a previous member?

Some very interesting typings there that I disagree with mostly.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718