Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@chips and underwear….you're just too nice. If you’re a 5w6, then you are, at the very least, comfortable being misanthropic and easily engage in wrecking morons, in no uncertain terms. you don’t have that in you. Perhaps already published authors will persuade you as to your true fixation, as i have found that to be the unfortunate case with some. Fine then, I can take you down that road. Clearly you're not the type for which Claudio Naranjo, himself a 5w6 and one of the few serious authors on the enneagram, attributed meanness too as coming closest to describing the type's dominant characteristic, or for which, Oscar Ichazo, called the type "ego-stinge" so as to capture the type's avaricious disposition. R & H sees the five as even more antagonistic and subversive than naranjo does, and russ hudson is most likely a five. Here's a couple quotes from an R & H material that a little birdie sent me with regards to the discussion about your type...it was a good point, too and one I agree with:

"Because their own ideas are virtually the only source of security Fives have, they propound and defend them with passion....They may affront, provoke or shock others with intentionally extreme views (i.e. zap)....no longer careful thinkers, they jump to conclusions and impose their own extreme interpretations of the facts. If others disagree, Fives can turn nasty and caustic."

even though they are describing "low health" behavior, these propensities are not hidden from view in the case of an average five and nobody is healthy for so long that they never dip into the unhealthy rungs of their type. unless you're claiming to be some enlightened, healthy five (which would probably mean you're a 3), you have been posting on here long enough that we would have seen these behaviors/propensities emerge first hand, if it was, in fact, part of your type.

Treating reality like an intellectual war game is not a natural habitat for you. You carry a more neutral tone in debates and discussions on various topics than fives do. neutrality is the 9w1 stance….neutrality....extending olive branches....neutrality creates a window for closing the gap between the nine and others. that favors the nine’s true agenda for merging. 5w6s don't make any pretension towards neutrality In intellectual discussion/debate. They go more to the extreme and gravitate towards polarizing stances. That unconsciously reinforces a separation between themselves and other. Hence the antisocial undertone. with intellectual 9w1s like you, Suzy, and inumbra, you three maintain a disposition in debate/discussion that accommodates merging and bonding with the person you’re having the discussion with. It’s totally different.

5w6s are not the only type that directly, unapologetically "wrecks morons" by the way, but 9w1, being the least aggressive type, absolutely does not!

sp/so is not right for you at all. you are not gruff in the least. sp/so is the gruffest stack. in the thread sapphire did ranting about fat people, you showed your so/sp colors by tying fatness into the capitalist system ("because people have to work a lot, they don’t have time to take of their health” to paraphrase your reply). sp/so’s social sense does not extend that far out into the big, BIG picture. so/sp is the big picture person, with more proneness to tie such questions/rants/topics into the larger sea of people, the general, unindividuated class of people, as you spoke upon. sp/so keeps their social sense closer to home.

Remember that 5s are unconventional thinkers and have a signature idiosyncratic style. You think along conventional, general, mainstream lines. For an example of this, take again that same post of yours on Sapphire’s thread, for which I just paraphrased. Your purported insight there was completely unnuanced…that shows up as a standard marker in your style of conceptualization, and in technical terms, is a symptom of cognitive sloth (the core passion of type 9). you're broad-minded. fives are not broad-minded in that sense….The 5w6 mind habitually averts itself from thinking in universal terms. they are more clinical, wired for making precise, deeper cuts conceptually and finding something relevant within the smaller parts that keeps the 'machine' running....that can lead to grand theories and big picture insights in the case of so/sp 5w6, but the end result will still have an air of unconvention as they're fishing around in unknown, previously undiscovered territory. a 5w6 would show a more nuanced conceptual take even on the subject matter of obesity if they were to think and post on it instead of regurgitating something that any conventional-minded person in the mainstream would be capable of intuiting (“they are fat because they work a lot of hours and can't get time to exercise”). Go back a few pages and review the 5w6s on my List. They have the edge on you intellectually because where they start out conceptually already takes a deeper bite into the concept….your starting point requires you to slough off more conventions, generalities and universals, before you can cut deeper to the core, so you're stuck having to play catch up.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default chopping off legs on the 5's pedestal?

@K4M: you are committing errors.

i haven't read every post ever posted by chips, but whatever she said in the fat people thread wouldn't be something i'd concentrate on in this examination. i would look at stuff like her thread about customer service at work. in other words, if you are looking for misanthropy, not being friendly, whatever... perhaps look at where it appears rather than at where it doesn't.

you continually make what i see as a mistake in that you do not look for the core reasons behind people's behaviors and you treat behavior as though what is thought will almost always be acted upon.

you also romanticize type 5 in a way similar to how riso and hudson seem to (i don't know if it is both or just one of them). you emphasize the aspects of type 5 that make it particularly special to you: you expect something that *you* find very unconventional and insightful (completely denying the very likely reality that there are less insightful 5s in the universe). you are looking, imo, for what you find unconventional and idiosyncratic and valuable from *your* p.o.v.

you are so busy looking for an outside "look" to a type that you do not really learn much about the person you are typing to get at their inner and core drives.

thus, although you say things that i find actually valuable in how you can present what you see externally, you often, imo, are missing the mark.

i reject your way of looking at the world, and similar ways of looking at it have caused me harm in the past. i would say that *you* are being more intellectually slothful most likely than chips. i could accuse you of cowardice too for being too afraid to really actually get to know anyone or actually understand them. but i am on the verge of total hypocrisy and that pushes me way over. but, from one coward to another:

regarding type 9 i would be interested to know what you think the *internal* landscape is (not how it looks on the outside). descriptions usually say the internal landscape of the 9 views everything with these rose colored glasses. it tells itself all is well, when all is clearly not. it pushes its problems under the rug rather than ruminating on them incessantly. it's hard for *me* personally to type myself as this type when it does things supposedly on the inside that i do not do.

that said, you are actually right in your assessment of how i usually try to converse. i do leave the door open for merging. i want to be able to understand. i came from a household with a very authoritarian and frightening father who dominated the household with his views--i've been conditioned into a fearful role... it displays characteristics of both type 9 and 6 imo. which is the stronger drive: fear of what someone will do to me or fear of loss of relations (or at least of constantly difficult relations which will involve someone doing something terrible to me over a long period of time) isn't always clear in these situations.

i think it's important to understand that most people display most of these fixations at one time or another in life--these are all very human tendencies: ways the human psyche copes and looks for love, belonging, identity, etc. and within a single person there are layers of motivations. i don't think it's usually as simple as saying "you do x behavior constantly => you are y type."

i can't trust the way you type really as long as you place this sort of hierarchy of value on types. ask yourself if you can acknowledge possible 5s who are not personal treasures in your trove. who are boring as fuck. who don't provide you with anything you find particularly insightful. (also ask yourself what is insightful to you.)

(ps: i'm uncertain of chips' core type btw. just to make this all worse.)

i am going to pay for this post.

eta: i actually think what chips reportedly said in the fat people thread is true fwiw. i don't care if it is "insightful." it's just kind of basically a non-vigorously proven fact as far as i'm concerned. (obviously this isn't the reason every fat individual in the u.s. is fat; it's more just that it's one of the contributing factors in society--a significant one.)
    Last edited by marooned; 05-23-2016 at 09:39 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    @chips and underwear….you're just too nice. If you’re a 5w6, then you are, at the very least, comfortable being misanthropic and easily engage in wrecking morons, in no uncertain terms. you don’t have that in you. Perhaps already published authors will persuade you as to your true fixation, as i have found that to be the unfortunate case with some. Fine then, I can take you down that road. Clearly you're not the type for which Claudio Naranjo, himself a 5w6 and one of the few serious authors on the enneagram, attributed meanness too as coming closest to describing the type's dominant characteristic, or for which, Oscar Ichazo, called the type "ego-stinge" so as to capture the type's avaricious disposition. R & H sees the five as even more antagonistic and subversive than naranjo does, and russ hudson is most likely a five. Here's a couple quotes from an R & H material that a little birdie sent me with regards to the discussion about your type...it was a good point, too and one I agree with:

"Because their own ideas are virtually the only source of security Fives have, they propound and defend them with passion....They may affront, provoke or shock others with intentionally extreme views (i.e. zap)....no longer careful thinkers, they jump to conclusions and impose their own extreme interpretations of the facts. If others disagree, Fives can turn nasty and caustic."

even though they are describing "low health" behavior, these propensities are not hidden from view in the case of an average five and nobody is healthy for so long that they never dip into the unhealthy rungs of their type. unless you're claiming to be some enlightened, healthy five (which would probably mean you're a 3), you have been posting on here long enough that we would have seen these behaviors/propensities emerge first hand, if it was, in fact, part of your type.
    I rarely ever display the mean, misanthropic behavior you describe. My ideas are important to me but they are not the only source of my security.

Treating reality like an intellectual war game is not a natural habitat for you. You carry a more neutral tone in debates and discussions on various topics than fives do. neutrality is the 9w1 stance….neutrality....extending olive branches....neutrality creates a window for closing the gap between the nine and others. that favors the nine’s true agenda for merging. 5w6s don't make any pretension towards neutrality In intellectual discussion/debate. They go more to the extreme and gravitate towards polarizing stances. That unconsciously reinforces a separation between themselves and other. Hence the antisocial undertone. with intellectual 9w1s like you, Suzy, and inumbra, you three maintain a disposition in debate/discussion that accommodates merging and bonding with the person you’re having the discussion with. It’s totally different.

5w6s are not the only type that directly, unapologetically "wrecks morons" by the way, but 9w1, being the least aggressive type, absolutely does not!
    You're right in that intellectual war games are not natural habitats for me. I try to carry a more neutral tone in debates but sometimes it can be difficult for me if it's something I feel strongly about personally. I will still try to listen to the opposing point of view, to try to make peace with it (such a 9ish thing to say!). I want to understand the people that oppose me, to try to establish some level of harmony or understanding, so I don't feel 'threatened' by their opposing POV. If it's not possible to establish this, I prefer to just avoid discussing particular topics with that person.

sp/so is not right for you at all. you are not gruff in the least. sp/so is the gruffest stack. in the thread sapphire did ranting about fat people, you showed your so/sp colors by tying fatness into the capitalist system ("because people have to work a lot, they don’t have time to take of their health” to paraphrase your reply). sp/so’s social sense does not extend that far out into the big, BIG picture. so/sp is the big picture person, with more proneness to tie such questions/rants/topics into the larger sea of people, the general, unindividuated class of people, as you spoke upon. sp/so keeps their social sense closer to home.
    Where does it say SP/SO is gruff? I've read that more about the SP/SX stacking by that way. You can't determine my stacking just by one post I made, you have to look at the whole picture.

I'm not saying you're wrong about my stacking. When I ask people, some say SP/SO and some say SO/SP. Most will agree with SX last.

Remember that 5s are unconventional thinkers and have a signature idiosyncratic style. You think along conventional, general, mainstream lines. For an example of this, take again that same post of yours on Sapphire’s thread, for which I just paraphrased. Your purported insight there was completely unnuanced…that shows up as a standard marker in your style of conceptualization, and in technical terms, is a symptom of cognitive sloth (the core passion of type 9). you're broad-minded. fives are not broad-minded in that sense….The 5w6 mind habitually averts itself from thinking in universal terms. they are more clinical, wired for making precise, deeper cuts conceptually and finding something relevant within the smaller parts that keeps the 'machine' running....that can lead to grand theories and big picture insights in the case of so/sp 5w6, but the end result will still have an air of unconvention as they're fishing around in unknown, previously undiscovered territory. a 5w6 would show a more nuanced conceptual take even on the subject matter of obesity if they were to think and post on it instead of regurgitating something that any conventional-minded person in the mainstream would be capable of intuiting (“they are fat because they work a lot of hours and can't get time to exercise”). Go back a few pages and review the 5w6s on my List. They have the edge on you intellectually because where they start out conceptually already takes a deeper bite into the concept….your starting point requires you to slough off more conventions, generalities and universals, before you can cut deeper to the core, so you're stuck having to play catch up.
    I understand what you're getting at here, but I do think I'm a deep and insightful person even though I might be a 9. It kind of offends me a little that you don't think I'm particularly deep or insightful, just conventional way of thinking like most everyone else. That depresses me a bit. I do put alot of my identify and self-esteem into my intelligence, my ingenuity, and my original thinking. Maybe what I said in that obesity thread wasn't particularly insightful *to you* but there are alot of people out there in the world who would likely overlook some of the points I have made. They wouldn't consider them if someone else didn't bring them up. They oversimplify the situation and think that it's easy, all an obese person has to do is get off their lazy ass and eat healthier and exercise more. They think the obese person is entirely to blame, no one else. I see it as a bit more complex, with multiple factors to consider, and the obese person only being partly to blame. I think that is quite insightful in itself.

I can accept that I'm a type 9 or whatever enneagram type you think I might be. I cannot accept being inferior intellectually to 5w6 or lacking deep insights about things. I completely disagree that my response was completely unuanced. If anything it was nuanced because it wasn't just black and white. I was aware of the various complexities involved in the problem. I also completely disagree with your statement about me being an intellectual sloth. I'm not just some lazy thinker- only towards the things I don't care about much and just want the answer to move onto more interesting things. With the things I'm interested in and I care about, I will spend inordinate amounts of time thinking it through, exploring all the different angles and the intricacies to arrive the optimal conclusion or solution. I don't verbalize this process of doing this, I'm more likely to just communicate my result from my thinking so people don't always know what's really going on the inside.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Telling someone to 'fuck off and die' doesn't sound very 5w6 either. Sounds like counterphobic 6 or type 8. The unhealthy sort.
    Any type can be mad and insult people!! your quote is ridiculous.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New additions:

2w1 so/sp: Eliza Thomason
    2w1 sx/so:
    2w1 sx/sp: Sapphire
    2w1 sp/so: Timmy, Jack Oliver Aaron/echidna (wss)
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa
    2w1 so/sx: Emmym

2w3 sx/so: N1cole
    2w3 sx/sp: Mercer
    2w3 so/sp: Yaaroslav
    2w3 so/sx: Limitless
    2w3 sp/so:
    2w3 sp/sx: Kim, Wacey

3w2 sx/so: Transkar
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William
    3w2 sp/sx:
    3w2 so/sp: Reuben
    3w2 so/sx: Ezra

3w4 sx/so: Darya, Gilly
    3w4 sx/sp: Starfall
    3w4 sp/so: Suedehead
    3w4 sp/sx: UDP, Adam Strange
    3w4 so/sp: Lucas, Xerx
    3w4 so/sx: JMC, Forever

4w3 sx/so: BnD
    4w3 sx/sp: Dolphin
    4w3 sp/sx: Mactheknife
    4w3 sp/so: Grain of Song
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky
    4w3 so/sx: Silverchris, Summerprincess

4w5 sx/so: ian rust/rat1, Megane
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima
    4w5 sp/so: goldenbane
    4w5 sp/sx: newbornstar
    4w5 so/sp: ammonius hermaie/quote unquote
    4w5 so/sx: holon

5w4 sx/so: Scapegrace
    5w4 so/sx: Kimuchi/Early Sunset/etc
    5w4 sp/sx: Strrrng
    5w4 so/sp: Marie
    5w4 sp/so: Glam
    5w4 sx/sp: Velvet

5w6 sx/so: Korpsey
    5w6 sx/sp: Reactance
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold, Cpig, Unary
    5w6 sp/sx: Krieger, Muddytextures
    5w6 so/sp: Noki
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj, villageidiot
    6w5 sx/so: Airman
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, Maithilli, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Lungs, Aixelsyd, Tenefix, Radio, Ouronis, Radio, Amber
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Anndelise, Hacim
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux, Lim, Contra
    6w7 sp/sx: Geneiouws, Nondescript
    6w7 so/sp: Danali, Lapa , BurningIce
    6w7 sp/so: Jessica, ChrisCorey

7w6 sx/so: Jadae
    7w6 sx/sp: discojoe
    7w6 sp/so: Anglas
    7w6 sp/sx: Hitta, Moonraker
    7w6 so/sp: Cubazoan
    7w6 so/sx: Mega

7w8 sx/so: Lagerdemon
    7w8 sx/sp: Ashton
    7w8 so/sx: Bain
    7w8 sp/sx: Gummi
    7w8 so/sp: Myst
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor/InvisibleHim
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio/Satan
    8w7 so/sx: Words

8w9 sx/so: Agee
    8w9 so/sx: Narc
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke
    8w9 sp/sx: Expat
    8w9 so/sp: Smilingeyes
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusader

9w8 sx/sp: Allie
    9w8 sp/sx: Spider, Stray
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph
    9w8 sp/so: Ollie
    9w8 so/sp: Elina, Rocky
    9w8 so/sx: Woof

9w1 sx/so: Aylen, c3vu
    9w1 sx/sp: Pink
    9w1 sp/so: Subteigh , Bluebird
    9w1 sp/sx: Inumbra, Minde, Rogue
    9w1 so/sp: Chips N Underwear, Chem
    9w1 so/sx: Suz, Enoch, Chryssie

1w9 sx/so: Kore
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman, Krig the Viking
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain, MikeMex
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem, Jeremy

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sp: Silke
    1w2 sp/so: Sol, Director Abbie, Neon
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie, Ellonwy

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

^sorry but there's no way @Aylen is not a 4. She probably has a 9 fix though. No offense Aylen, I am a 4 myself, but 4s are self-absorbed as hell and we talk about ourselves and our feelings and opinions 90>% of the time which she does alot here again no offense haha it's just how 4s are. 9s don't talk about themselves like that.
    The Adam Strange 3 typing may be right. I don't think he's a reactive type anyway..
    If Sol is a 1 he does not have a 2 wing...
    All I know is about Myst is that she's not 2,4,7 or 9.
    Oh yeah and maritsa is not soc last, she's too "nice" for that and it comes through in pictures too. Maybe so/sx.
    The other people I have no idea. Because I don't put effort in talking to people on here and they don't put so much out about themselves.
    Last edited by maniac; 09-05-2016 at 03:15 PM.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Adam is not an E3 lol. It might be in his tritype though.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    Adam is not an E3 lol. It might be in his tritype though.
    Right you are, @totalize.

8w7, 3w2, 6w7

Kill4Me, and almost everyone else on this forum, doesn't see the e8, because there is nothing at stake here, so nothing to be assertive about. What comes through more is my e3 image-concious-ness. But I'm definitely an e8.

To be quite honest, I have wondered in the past if my anger issues were causing me problems. I think they are showing up less and less, but being e8 is useful when someone is trying to step on your toes and you can't reason with them.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-07-2016 at 04:50 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

starfall is probably 6, or 3 like you said.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Kill4Me, and almost everyone else on this forum, doesn't see the e8, because there is nothing at stake here, so nothing to be assertive about. What comes through more is my e3 image-concious-ness. But I'm definitely an e8.
    i see both the 8 and the 3 quite clearly for you. i don't know which is on top, but if you believe it is 8 i believe you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sx 8s leave when there is nothing at stake. Such environment is too stagnant and boring for them. There's no confrontation, no lively Sx energies flowing, no emotional blow-ups and eruptions. They either depart for greener sx pastures, or they'll create confrontations and drama. Last Sx/So 8w7 I've met arrived to a dinner party a good hour late and immediately began to insult another guy at the table because that one didn't move his chair quickly enough. He picked on him the whole evening and they eventually got into a fist fight. Very rowdy, unstable, lustful, physically pushy energy, often testing the boundaries of others character. I cannot see him sitting on this slow and stagnant forum, meticulously typing out replies to each thread as you proceed about it.

The other forumites might be noticing the same, that there is something amiss about your typing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Sx 8s leave when there is nothing at stake. Such environment is too stagnant and boring for them. There's no confrontation, no lively Sx energies flowing, no emotional blow-ups and eruptions. They either depart for greener sx pastures, or they'll create confrontations and drama. Last Sx/So 8w7 I've met arrived to a dinner party a good hour late and immediately began to insult another guy at the table because that one didn't move his chair quickly enough. He picked on him the whole evening and they eventually got into a fist fight. Very rowdy, unstable, lustful, physically pushy energy, often testing the boundaries of others character. I cannot see him sitting on this slow and stagnant forum, meticulously typing out replies to each thread as you proceed about it.

The other forumites might be noticing the same, that there is something amiss about your typing.
    There could be something amiss with my typing, but I don't think so. I arrived at my type by taking a test before I knew anything about enneagram types, and subsequent extensive reading of descriptions of the enneagram types has done nothing to change my mind. It is true that I haven't gotten into a fist fight or been thrown out of a bar or restaurant in a while, but that only means my methods have changed as I've gotten older, not my impulses.

As for why I'm on this forum, I am trying to solve an important problem that I have. I'm now single, and I don't wish to be. I found my first wife through a list, but the list was incomplete. It didn't take several personality-related factors into account, and I'm trying to understand which of these new factors might actually matter to me through interacting with people here. It is basically a way to get to know a lot of very different people, very quickly, and see who "feels" the best. I work a lot, and I don't have time to go on a lot of dates with people who have been picked out of a hat, or through a dating service which doesn't know one type from another, and tries to match people (at best) the way MBTI does. "Oh, you're an ENTJ. Your best match would be an ESTJ, an INTJ, an ENFP, or an INFP." Holy fucking shit. I know all those types, and have dated a few, and let me assure you, they aren't the best match for the ENTJ.

As for the "rowdy, unstable (I've been called a loose cannon) lustful, physically pushy energy, testing the boundaries", I've been single for about a year and a half, and I've "dated" some, gotten two marriage proposals, and if I hadn't been spending as much time on this forum as I have to come up to speed and to understand where some of these relationships go, I'd be in my second marriage and thinking about my third by now.

You may see the forum as being slow and stagnant, but I don't. There are actually some great people here, and there are women on the forum whom I consider to be extremely hot, and ones I think I could live happily with, but I made a decision on day one to not mix my real life up with my forum activities. So what you see is a very emotionally subdued line of text. In real life, I'm a bit different.

Here is one final fact. I went to my HS reunion a few weeks ago, and I talked to a woman from my class whom I really didn't remember from HS, but who I now could see was an ESI-Fi dual. I noticed her looking at me from across the room with a look like she had been waiting for me. (The women share the list of attendees.) So I went over and started talking with her. We talked for about twenty minutes and I liked her, and when she saw that, she mentioned that she was married and her husband was there that night. So my friendly probing turned out to go nowhere, and I said it was nice to talk with her and I moved on. My cousin, who was there with me, later told me that she had told her that, judging from a twenty minute convo, I was "intense". Milo, which types are instantly intense? Which types don't care if a woman is married, if they can tell she is looking? The HS woman was not looking, she was just curious. I'm actually a decent guy. Intense, but decent.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

666 Sp/So (?)
    Aylen
    4w3 Sx/Sp

Blue 9w? Sp/So
    Bullets 9w1 Sp/So
    Chae 7w6 So/Sx
    darya Sp/So
    Fay So/Sx
    handjob 7w6, not soc last
    Maritsa 2w3 Sp/So
    Park 9w1 Sp/So
    Persephone 3w4 (?) Sp first
    Shiver 6 (?) Sp/So
    Satan ​Sp/So
    SisOfNight 4w3 So/Sx
    starpoop not sx last
    totalize not soc last
    Verbrannte sx last
    Last edited by maniac; 11-05-2016 at 04:38 PM. Reason: updated

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Persephone maybe 6w7 or 3w4 so/sx or sp/sx

Aha right and 6 or 9 or 3 or 7 or something else with some other stacking why not. Of course you have the right to express your opinion but I can't take it as a serious source of knowledge as hesitating between so first or so last seems like total nonsense.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm 6w7 now? Lmao.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I'm 6w7 now? Lmao.
    Yes, clearly this is the absolute truth considering this threads name and one persons typing of you. You never stop surprising me with your huge intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Aha right and 6 or 9 or 3 or 7 or something else with some other stacking why not. Of course you have the right to express your opinion but I can't take it as a serious source of knowledge as hesitating between so first or so last seems like total nonsense.
    No, I'm pretty sure you are an attachment type, because you don't have a strong ego or identity, you have no solid form and like to follow the stream of people here with opinions and attitudes. And leaning towards 3 now because you said you relate to looking out for others to see you in a negative light = image focus. Why is hesitating between so first and so last total nonsense? I get the impression of sx not being first but not being last, that's about it. Sorry if you can't see that logic.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, clearly this is the absolute truth considering this threads name and one persons typing of you. You never stop surprising me with your huge intellect.
    My cat is a better enneagram typer than you - that's how dumb and unperceptive you are.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

My cat is a better enneagram typer than you - that's how dumb and unperceptive you are.
    How am I dumb and "unperceptive"? Because I get the strong feeling that you're only talking out of your ass because you and your little friend, Persephone, are offended by being typed differently than you want to be typed. So please do explain, I am very curious.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

No, I'm pretty sure you are an attachment type, because you don't have a strong ego or identity, you have no solid form and like to follow the stream of people here with opinions and attitudes. And leaning towards 3 now because you said you relate to looking out for others to see you in a negative light = image focus. Why is hesitating between so first and so last total nonsense? I get the impression of sx not being first but not being last, that's about it. Sorry if you can't see that logic.
    lol you don't know shit about me nor about my form/ego/identity nor about people here or bonds they may have built before you joined. Logic "you are not blue so you may be either red or green in my understanding" does not work for me.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

"you are not blue so you may be either red or green in my understanding" does not work for me.
    Your logic would be rather: "you are not blue, so you are blue"?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This kind of people who thinks if others don't agree they are automatically e6 or offended

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Your logic would be rather: "you are not blue, so you are blue"?
    My logic is that you may be daltonic. If you want to argue you can just remind yourself willing to be Ej that you abandoned now and being yelling everywhere you have always been sure about being an introvert. End of discussion.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

My logic is that you may be daltonic. If you want to argue you can just remind yourself willing to be Ej that you abandoned now and being yelling everywhere you have always been sure about being an introvert. End of discussion.
    As I said, it's hard to type attachment types because they have no solid form, especially hard if I can't get a feel on their vibe through video or irl. You realized I have typed others sp last and soc last? So there goes your argument, down the drain.
    I have no idea what you mean with your second sentence, sorry.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm 6w7 now? Lmao.
    At least you are not 2w3.

Excuse me, I have to go find someone to smother now.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chae 7w6 maybe so/sx
    I'm cool with it, 7w6 SO/SX would be my ideal partner.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Plz more typings @Ghost

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    At least you are not 2w3.

Excuse me, I have to go find someone to smother now.
    Lol, ironically for me that would still be less wrong than 6w7.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Why 953>954, ghost, If you don't mind? I usually get E3 second to last on those enneagram tests (not that I'm saying they are reliable). And well, the E3 descriptions generally bug me. Although I have considered I could have a 3 in tritype somewhere and my reaction to it was some deep set dissatisfaction with an aspect of my myself...
    You could be 4 fix. I have very little experience in how that tritype vibes (459). I just thought you reminded me of Scarlett Johansson a bit, but that could be the 9+5 combo. But I do not think you have a 2 fix and I don't think you do either.

3-5-9: the sage troubleshooter, the backstage calibrator, the invisible gauges

4-5-9: the contemplation pool, the fetus, the wilting life

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Plz more typings @Ghost
    You're not interesting enough :/

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're not interesting enough :/
    I didn't mean myself

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    I didn't mean myself
    Okay

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

if adam is e8 he's disintegrating to e5 and needs a kick in the ass.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

As for the "rowdy, unstable (I've been called a loose cannon) lustful, physically pushy energy, testing the boundaries", I've been single for about a year and a half, and I've "dated" some, gotten two marriage proposals, and if I hadn't been spending as much time on this forum as I have to come up to speed and to understand where some of these relationships go, I'd be in my second marriage and thinking about my third by now.
    2 Women have proposed to you?

My cousin, who was there with me, later told me that she had told her that, judging from a twenty minute convo, I was "intense". Milo, which types are instantly intense?
    Depends on why she thought you were intense

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pondering whether @Joy has a 9-wing but e8 is still valid to me at least Should I elaborate on 9w8?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

2 Women have proposed to you?
    Two women have expressed to me their desire to get (re)married, and they have indicated that I should consider them, because they are considering me. This is a bit different from an actual proposal, in the sense that it preserves everyone's dignity, no matter what the outcome.

Depends on why she thought you were intense
    I suppose that is true, but I don't know why she thought I was intense, I have no explanation for it. I was just being my normal self. Actually, I was just being friendly and interested, and I even thought I was somewhat subdued.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Pondering whether @Joy has a 9-wing but e8 is still valid to me at least Should I elaborate on 9w8?
    Is this a reference to a previous post? I'm confused! lol

I do wonder about 8w9 for me on occasion, but I'm very 7 overall, so much so that I thought I was a 7 for a while. So yeah, I do see some 9, but I see more 7.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Is this a reference to a previous post? I'm confused! lol

I do wonder about 8w9 for me on occasion, but I'm very 7 overall, so much so that I thought I was a 7 for a while. So yeah, I do see some 9, but I see more 7.
    No, not a reference. Yes yes I remember it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This thread needs to be brought back to life

Aylen: sx/sp 4w3

Cassandra: so/sx 4w3 4-7-9

Capitalist Pig: sp/so 6w7

Chae: so/sx 7w6

Hitta: sp/sx 9w8 9-5-4

Maritsa: 2w1

mfckr: sp/so 9w1 9-6-4

niffer: so/sx 8w9?

Persephone: sx/sp 3w4

Satan: sp/so

Spider: sx/so 5w4 5-4-8

Verbrannte so/sx 5w6 5-3-9
    Last edited by maniac; 03-20-2017 at 07:23 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chae: so/sx 7w8

Yes!

And nice, I have a thug wing now. So badass. I wish I had (Someone will likely come around and say that an 8-wing is not something you'd wish upon yourself BECAUSE ANGER!! AND PAIN! AND CONTROL!! AND TORTURE! And so much lust.) I'm interested, how did you arrive at the notion of 8?

As for my typings. I didn't particularly observe this in a proper way. So I go by what my intuition tells me out of the blue when I think about the person. I.e. those are associations so it's inaccurate.

E1 Mu, Maritsa, Sol, Subteigh
    E2 sorrowsofyoungwerther, mintwind, Abbie, Theoria
    E3 Adam, darya, Caim, golden, averroes, suede, glam
    E4 cassandra, aylen, starfall, persephone
    E5 hacim, End, raver, within, may
    E6 Kimu, lungs, food, Jarno, phantombride, Alioth, pookie, santa claus
    E7 totalize, satan, handjob, joy, Myst, FDG, frogman, yifflord
    E8 Anglas, cpig, H2, ares, Alphamale, peter, supremacist, squark
    E9 trou, chips, Resonare, Eliza, Economist, Kim, guava
    E10 Reserved for "Toxic Masculinity" Quadra
    E11 Verbrannte because you're too special to be put you into E4

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it doesn't, just man up and make your own thread.