TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cracka

ESFJ, I now agree with him.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian View Post
    ESFJ, I now agree with him.
    Just because you don't like ESFJ's... great reason.

Oh, and I'm glad I have your approval.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what was the previous opinion?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    what was the previous opinion?
    INTJ and I was soo sure, but it turns out that I has typed many male ESFJs as INTJ by mistake.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian View Post
    INTJ and I was soo sure, but it turns out that I has typed many male ESFJs as INTJ by mistake.
    eh, i thought one ESFj was a type for a while, too. basically, i've made similar mistakes.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Just because you don't like ESFJ's... great reason.

Oh, and I'm glad I have your approval.
    HAHAHA good one

Actually I was looking again at the differences between ESFJ and INTJ and I noticed that I had mistyped several ESFJ males as INTJs. My typing of you was based on that original mistake.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cgfhf
    Last edited by cracka; 05-02-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nmm
    Last edited by cracka; 05-02-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it even possible to type an ESFJ as INTJ in the first place? I really know nothing about socionics, but I feel that the 2 types seem so different that something like this would be impossible for anyone who knows anything about this subject?
    I don't think it's that difficult to type someone as their dual, especially online. "Live", I think it's much easier to spot soon which is which.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cracka I find is one of these people who provides a raise to the forum. He's not the kind of person I'd hang around with in real life (I feel too different to him), but he certainly adds something. Vague, I know, but it's clear that he a) values Fe and b) is proficient in it. There's no need and never has been to doubt ESE.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    it is quite possible for anyone to make this kind of mistake - esfj and intj are duals. If you also keep in mind that dio mistyped MALE esfj-s as intj-s that is even more possible.

yeah, i agree with this. i admit that when i made this mistake with male ESEs, it was more or less when i didn't know a whole lot about socionics. basically, i thought the ESE was too much of a complete dick to be ethical, no offense.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    i see..so your uncle is an esfj now? In fact, it'd make sense
    mistaked esfjs for intjs, not intjs for esfjs.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, how much do I owe you now that you've confirmed my type? Though I wonder about the skill level of someone who'd actually make the sort of wrong typing that you initially made?

How is it even possible to type an ESFJ as INTJ in the first place? I really know nothing about socionics, but I feel that the 2 types seem so different that something like this would be impossible for anyone who knows anything about this subject?

many types find social roles and their demans difficult. For instance some types are naturally more feminine, suc as many ISFPs (by no means all), while some types find feminity dificult (some INTPs suposedly). So they migt adopt many behaviours of their dual. To get chiks I behave like an ESFp for instance .

But I really think that being open minded and honest with oneself is the most important feature necessary to make progress in identifying peoples' types.

That being said, I should be ashamed to have mistyped them. Although I did not know them closely. The one I knew best among them works at a local grocery store and sometimes he is the cashier and we exchange a few words.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i currently think he is ESTp.
    lol @ Dio's CURRENT typings (mind you, i didn't say "@ you")
    Dude...

I'm pretty sure I'm as EJ as one can get.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also, you look like an ESTp and i've noticed you using Te->Si, imo id functions yesterday.
    So, I look like an ESTP now? That's the first time I've heard that... I've heard ISTP a lot... but not that... ok then. Also... you're basing a change in my type now based on one time where I used Te->Si yesterday. Ok then, whatever.

don't try to insult me, or win, or persuade, i don't want any of these, as well as i'm just expressing my opinion.
    Seriously... You said I am an ESTP and then a few minutes later say "LOL at Dio's typings" That's what I was pointing out above... not really insulting as much as it was saying... dude... wtf?

I know it's your opinion, I just like letting you know how wrong I think it is...

Now remember this is MY opinion. My opinion is better than yours because this thread has my name on it and it carries more weight at this time. I win.

Creepy-Cyclops

You don't look like any ESTp i've seen. Your eyes look ESFj to me. They look the same as a friend of mine who is ESFj.