View Poll Results: what's mee type?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • NT

    3 20.00%
  • SF

    12 80.00%
  • ST

    3 20.00%
  • NF

    5 33.33%
  • alpha

    12 80.00%
  • beta

    3 20.00%
  • gamma

    3 20.00%
  • delta

    5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: -

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    -
    Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 03:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    You sound like Dee

  3. #3
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You sound like Dee
    No crap, Sherlock.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dude, find a new hobby... obviously socionics is wrong for you... think about it... 50 threads about your own type and you still haven't got it yet? You come on here typing everyone else, try to make your own systems, tests, etc... and think that you're correct in your typings of others... Yet... still make a thread every couple of weeks about your own type?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    No crap, Sherlock.
    Keep diggin Watson.

  6. #6
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Keep diggin Watson.
    I like my mother's reply better: "Exlax will fix that, Watson".
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    I like my mother's reply better: "Exlax will fix that, Watson".
    I've never heard that.

  8. #8
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    I've never heard that.
    My mom's like that.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  9. #9
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you don't mind, dee, try this. I wanna see what it says. *has a hypothesis*
    However, I'm not saying 'till I see so I know whether I could be right or not.

    http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/as...nt/survey.html
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  10. #10
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i'm not beta though 1000000000000% sure. my entire family, except my ESFp sister is beta: dad ISTj, mom ESTp, bro ENFj - we really don't get along and my dad always makes me feel bad with his principled but rigid and inflexible order impositions. i've learnt to deal with him though, but it's still pretty bad.
    OK, I'm not seeing what I'm looking for. *laughs* You have me beaten in Ti and Te, though.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  11. #11
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    OK, I'm not seeing what I'm looking for. *laughs* You have me beaten in Ti and Te, though.
    -bites tongue-
    I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  12. #12
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    right...
    Oh, but you do.

    Dee

    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.2)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.1)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.4)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************* (25.4)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************* (25.3)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.1)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************** (34.5)
    good use

    Me:

    Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.5)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************************** (35.6)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28.7)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************* (13.1)
    unused
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************** (18.6)
    limited use

    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************************** (35.2)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41.?)
    excellent use


    Test 2:
    Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.6)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24.6)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.9)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************** (17.3)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************* (19.5)
    limited use

    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************ (36.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************** (42)
    excellent use

    I stink at T.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eh. If you are blind, can't accept the poll results, or w/e the reason, stop making polls or type threads about yourself.

    And you don't seem to really understand socionics that well anyway.

    That said, I agree with cracka.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  14. #14
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i'm pretty sure though that

    judicious, static, perceiving, intuitive do kinda entail from the start to this point.

    so ENxP does kinda look, it dunnit?
    According to that, you use F more than T. One can be brilliant/analytical/good at logic/etc without being a T.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    According to that, you use F more than T. One can be brilliant/analytical/good at logic/etc without being a T.
    also, one can perceive themselves to be brilliant at logic when they're actually not.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  16. #16
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    I honsestly can't see an alpha SF being so fucking annoying to so many people (no offense dee )

  17. #17
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    these users are currently on my ignore:

    aut0
    Bionicgoat
    cracka
    discojoe
    Iconoclast IX
    ifmd95
    Logos
    Mea
    mercutio
    normal
    Salawa
    Ooh! Add me! Add me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  18. #18
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    these users are currently on my ignore:

    aut0
    Bionicgoat
    cracka
    discojoe
    Iconoclast IX
    ifmd95
    Logos
    Mea
    mercutio
    normal
    Salawa
    What does that say about you?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  19. #19
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why was I removed from your ignore list?

  20. #20
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why do you allow those people to bother you?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  21. #21
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    these users are currently on my ignore:

    aut0
    Bionicgoat
    cracka
    discojoe
    Iconoclast IX
    ifmd95
    Logos
    Mea
    mercutio
    normal
    Salawa
    Lol, everyone on that list is entirely harmless.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  22. #22
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why do they upset you?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  23. #23
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    you are about 65% there, excluding your typings which i do not agree with mostly, namely the ones listed here.

    don't ask me to elaborate why please.
    when was I ever off drugs???

  24. #24
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have you ever considered deciding to just not let things they say bother you?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  25. #25
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    these users are currently on my ignore:

    aut0
    Bionicgoat
    cracka
    discojoe
    Iconoclast IX
    ifmd95
    Logos
    Mea
    mercutio
    normal
    Salawa

    Te - 1
    Si - 0.5
    Si - 1
    Fe - 0.5
    Fe - 1
    Si - 0.5
    Fi - 1
    Se - 0.5
    Ni - 1
    Te - 0.5
    Ni - 1
    Te - 1
    Ti - 1
    Ne - 0.5
    Ni - 1
    Te - 0.5
    Se - 1
    Ti - 0.5
    Si - 1
    Fe - 0.5
    Te - 1
    Ni -0.5

    Te = - 4
    Si = - 3
    Ni = - 3
    Fe = - 2
    Se = - 1.5
    Ti = - 1.5
    Fi = - 1
    Ne = - 1


    Therefore, Dee should despise ENTjs and ESTjs the most, and probably has weak . I personally don't think there's anything wrong with weak tea - it prevents me getting migraines. But that's a story for another day.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  26. #26
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,943
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    what did you use as their types?
    Science.

  27. #27
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    If you think it's something you can turn on and off at will, then you obviously haven't ever experienced it.
    I haven't experienced annoyance? I've never been bothered by someone before?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  28. #28
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dee's a cute one.

  29. #29
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    dee's a cute one.
    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    you are cute yourself.
    Am I a cute one as well?

  30. #30
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    if it was @ me too, you are a pleasant company and conversationist yes, but since we are of the same sex, such statement is not correct, unless you are assuming that i am gay, which i am not.
    Ha ha ha. I know your straight. It's great when your straight! (Black Grape album)

  31. #31
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
    You really are a heel.
    You're as cuddly as a cactus,
    You're as charming as an eel.
    Mr. Grinch.


    You're a bad banana
    With a greasy black peel.
    Your a wise one indeed! I always knew dolphins were smarter than the humans!

    In the name of the father and the holy ghost..and the holy spirit of dolphins!

  32. #32
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp

  33. #33
    misutii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dee I think you're ENFp. I notice you explain things similarly to how I and other NFs explain them... which is confusing to most people... with NFs I think this problem has to do with being handicapped in a forum environment where body language and voice intonation count for little
    INFp-Ni

  34. #34
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    dee wrote:
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  35. #35
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    may indeed be so. unfortunately i think i will never be able to see that, judging from the fact i haven't managed yet. though perhaps it's just the level socionics is at right now that does not enable it for some types.

    though some things i am quite confident in: perceiving.
    wow@ weak Ne

    SEI is my fairly confident opinion. To me you are obviously most weak in Te, value Ti, and have limited use of Ne.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •