Threaded View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MA Soeur

So I asked my sister to do a little description of me, and I now feel completely foolish for ever doubting my type Thanks for putting up with me guys :wink:

George According to Liz
    -Most comfortable using logic and reason; likes to think and talk analytically about emotions but has trouble with the actual experience of emotion in self and others
    -Really appreciates hugs and physical affection
    -Very good at talking about art, generous with both praise and specific constructive criticism, good at explaining what he sees, placing art in context, making links between what he sees and what he thinks the artist is experiencing; same goes for behaviors/phenomena he sees in individuals and groups
    -In some ways highly empathetic and aware of others’ moods, but also has a hard time seeing how his own behavior or moods affect others
    -Moody, gets bored and distracted easily, often retreats from social interaction, but can focus for hours and hours on something he’s really interested in or challenged by
    -Spends a lot of time on the internet, likes to communicate with others virtually, but can sometimes be hard to draw out into actual communication in the physical world; but once you’ve got him communicating, he’s a great conversationalist and a great listener, and is genuinely interested in people and “how they work”; doesn’t judge people, likes to analyze and observe individuals and relationships
    -As a young kid, prone to emotional outbursts, cried easily and was very sentimental about objects and places, got very angry and physically violent when teased, but was also really fun and goofy and game for any kind of play, especially creative play involving pretending, costumes, silly voices and characters, and would sometimes break into spontaneous interpretive dance when music was playing
    -Wants to leave the path and make his own trail
    -Can be self-centered and often wants to know what others think about him; thinks he’s smarter than most people and wants to be naturally good at everything (if he’s not naturally good at it, he doesn’t do it)
    -Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether he’s really “present” in a situation, then later you’re surprised to hear that he was actually having fun/likes people/was paying attention, etc.
    -Strong sense of honor for himself and others, vehemently hates unfairness and prejudice
    -Generous and giving; wants to be able to pay for things, take care of himself, and treat others, but sometimes has a hard time “being responsible” and keeping things together
    -Sometimes loses things or forgets to do things
    -Willing to admit his weaknesses, but sometimes can’t see when they are getting him in trouble, or when he’s out of control
    -Has a hard time seeing how his behavior in the present will affect what happens to him in the future, and making decisions based on that understanding; present satisfaction trumps future consequences (definitely would grab the marshmallow)
    -Magnetic, but elusive…often causes drama in his family and is often the topic of conversation, is always the center of his friend group
    -Very dedicated to people; would never ditch a friend or forget to include them
    -Likes soft things

Potentiality of objects:
    -See above about analysis of art objects; also, for himself, very creative about the use of objects, especially as a child (his favorite toys were sticks and blankets because they could be turned into anything); has strong feelings about objects, aesthetically: chooses favorites and notes special qualities of objects

Logical relationships between objects:
    Very strong on this; loves systems, categories and comparisons, map systems

Tangible and intangible connections between processes:
    Sometimes has trouble with cause and effect
    Believe it or not, I gave her this link:
    http://socionics.us/theory/information.shtml

...and she picked only those four to comment on.

So um...yeah. I think that about settles it.
    Last edited by Gilly; 02-27-2008 at 01:12 AM.